Carl Bernstein Warns Media Not To Ignore Donald Trump's "Neo-Fascistic Message"

>BERNSTEIN: Depends on how it's presented both by Trump and presented by the media. If there's context to it, I doubt that it's terribly salable in terms of hurting her any more than she's already been hurt by what the real record is. Look, she wants to turn this into a substantive campaign, and if Trump allows her to do that, and if the media makes that possible, she probably comes out of this thing a winner. If Trump is allowed to be seen as benign rather than the neo-fascistic message that he began his campaign with, about immigration, about Mexicans, about Mexican rapists, et cetera, et cetera. If he is allowed to continue to make those the issues without our looking at the whole of his character, his record, he could well win this thing. If he comes out of this benign, I keep using that word. The Democrats have to show, and the disaffected Republicans, that he is not benign, that he is dangerous, that we've never seen anybody throwing around the kind of ignorance about real policy, who's been a nominee of a party such as Trump is doing, then he becomes vulnerable. But right now, he has proved himself to be the master politician of our time. And he is running with it and he's been very successful with it in the primaries. Can he be successful with it in the general election, and especially if the press does its job?

mediamatters.org/video/2016/05/09/carl-bernstein-trump-has-made-monkeys-out-media-getting-more-free-air-time-any-candidate-history/210305

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z49iZ0O1bSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Bernardino bernstein
>stein

>Secure the Border
>It's bad ok
>ok

>bernstein

Trump literally got 100 million dollars from a Jew you stupid fat fuck.

>Bern
>stein

>Bernstein

what does that have to do with anything?

>Bernstein

>Bernstein

>Stein
>Oy vey literally Hitler
>Anothah Shoah

What a surprise

Lol I've seen like 4 people in my life that are close to amerifatties

youtube.com/watch?v=z49iZ0O1bSs

>Bernstein
It's not even subtle anymore.

>Bernstein
>one letter from berenstein
Oh shit

so is there a faction of jews that support trump?

or is trump dividing them ?

all jews in the media and entertainment hate him. but adelson just came out in favor - i think that is because of his pro-israel stance - but i'm surprised because mass immigration is jews #1 priority in the US and the west

this - adelson is supporting - so trump cut a deal.

but adelson is super pro-israel - it is either because of that or trump went soft on immigration and made a promise

>Bernstein

Its berenstain

>Bernstein