What does Sup Forums think of my weapons? Replies get replies.... with time-stamps...

what does Sup Forums think of my weapons? Replies get replies.... with time-stamps. I will not show dick or do butt stuff regardless of dubs trips quads or quints.

Super tacky and ugly.

are you duke nukem irl?

so are you

only fatter

/thread

ITS TIME TO CHEW ASS

Let me guess. You are a nigger.

With weapons keep it simple and practice daily... i love bolt actions because they are alot more accurate... also learn the basics like washer drills and zeroing your iron sights.... dont be a gear whore and ur shit is too flashy.... keep ur shit clean and ur powder dry

nope. alllllll white american born from knoxville Tennessee

Wigger. Close enough I suppose.

KS-12 Deagle and fake gold cheap knife?
Dude get a gud nife, and have a spare mag and spare gun always

never had an issue with reliability. Since NONE OF US are SWAT or even hunters (for the most part) why should't I put style into my weapons.

not even that. I'm even more boring

One is none, two is one

the knife is just there for the look. One of the guns is always a spare.....that's why there are two of them genius.

fuck off /k/unt

Well if its not for any of those things why have it? To collect dust??? And im an avid hunter and i was army active duty.... all om saying is ur rifle and pistol are too flashy.... also that knife looks garbage.... since you got the money to spend buy a kbar knife a simple AR15 with float barrel, and a 40 cal pistol and it would be great for everything...

Also id much rather have a saiga12 over that junk u got... alot shorter and compact easy to maneuver with

that bullpup is sick my dude

the knife is garbage. my real knife is a Cold Steel Brand Tai Pan. I'm active duty Navy. Sounds like you quit already and just spend time hunting animals instead of a decent career. Both weapons are smooth as silk on the range.

thank you very much. I just want attention.

why would I want a gun manufactured and previously owned by some knucklehead before 1986?

>Deagle
8/10
>K12
6/10

Really the only thing going for you is the case and even that isn't up to spec. If attention is all you want, attention is all you'll get.

Because its still being used today... they are reliable and have a high function rate.... the sks, mosins and AK47s are still used to this day... also ill come clean i absolutely loath bullpup style as well

Why gold? Why not silver or regular gun colored?

all guns fire bullets. end of story. everything else is an afterthought. A pelican case is pretty up to spec if you ask me.

Lemme go find my phone and post actual photos.

Your guns look like Nerf, mate. Choose another colour

I just happen to like like gold so I went with a theme so the case opens like this.

Yes they do... but a 50 cal DE bullet is about 10$ each and it packs a punch and bad for home defence.... i can shoot 4 or 5 9mm or 3-4 40. Cal before he can shoot off a second round.... hell its expensive to just zero the pistol...

Fucking gay gold shit. Functional is beautiful, flashy and expensive is trash.

they are not that expensive. Why would you exaggerate the product to the owner?

Mine

>cheap plastic toy weapons - $25
>metallic gold spray paint - $5
>trying to pass them off on Sup Forums - priceless

Jugallo.

you're not exactly based chad by any stretch

look em up. You're already on a computer.

oh lawd no! I don't believe anybody truly wants to be Chad.

Ultimate white trash/nigga collection...
Lemme guess, you got gold teeth as well?

Ok about 3.50$ a round i was wrong... but i still cant find practical reason for a .50 cal and a bullpup 12g....

Are you a fucking nigger

Deagles can't even fire an entire magazine without jamming

How extremely boring. And nice job on keeping the hammer cocked. Can't wait for you to put a hole in something when you were just playing with it.

why the hell did you change the foam then?

Because all we really long to do is put holes in things. I like large calibre weapons. I want my mid-life crisis to be an Anzio 20mm.

You are either a nigger or redneck thinking that looks good..
And since I live in Alabama and have seen my fair share of both I'd say redneck thinking he's cool because niggers go for other guns.
(we laugh at you here in the gun shop)

not true

I think you meant the tube of the ksg

Lol u can do that with a 150$ rifle that can put accurate holes in things for 1km it shoots .762 x54 which is litterly the same cal as a draganov rifle... its a mosin and u should check them out.

I didn't. Peak Case did it for me.

so many bamas on the chans what happened to you sheet donning lynchers?

what part of alabama? I'll be at STYX river range tomorrow? wanna meet up to be proven a faggot?

Faggot with his golden weapons go back to Call of Duty you stupid nigger

I have no idea what point you are trying to make.

none of the above actually

Right outside Coosa. Can't meet up, gotta work.

typical

Looks like something you'd see a kid using in GTA or something. Extremely gaudy and tacky, and if you ever use it outside of a range there's probably gonna be scratches all over her.

samefag

do you have scratches all over your guns?

yes.....and?

my dubs proves it

I know. I said all replies get replies. Are you that new here?

i love gollllllllld...

timestamp

yes I do

Elmore County here but I might. What time?
I'm heading for Pine Grove tonight and it's not that far off.

gimme a minute

iv been here for 1.5 years im a old fag

da look of it da touch of it da smeal or it

reddits down the hall and on the left

your still a new fag

uh uhh

around 2-3pm. I'll be the tall guy with gold guns so I should't be that hard to miss.

old fag is sum cunt that's been dwelling since 2008-2009

Kek, I'll see ya there if I make it in time.
I'll be wearing a Slayer shirt and driving a Bronco.

I'll be driving a black colorado

real gold?

no. Titanium Nitride. Real gold is too soft.

You are like little baby.

What year Bronco?

gold plated?

you realize the .460 uses a 300 grain bullet. Just like the .50 AE right?

you are not OP

that isn't clever or funny. I barely have a clue what point you're trying to get across.

.460 comes in numerous loadings. Most of which vastly exceed .50AE in velocity and muzzle energy.

'79 Crew cab. Green/white on Cragar wheels.
You'll probably hear me before you see me
>straight pipes

no.....titanium nitride

gotcha

>Crew cab

Centurion conversion?

but do you actually own a gun chambered for that round?

Nah.

Those X-Frames and Desert Eagles are mine. I reload for both as well.

is the gold more for a joke or do you think its cool?

cool

Nice nerf gun

so why are you hating on my eagle if you own one yourself samefag?