Lofi Hip Hop Radio 24/7 Chill Gaming / Study Beats

>Lofi Hip Hop Radio 24/7 Chill Gaming / Study Beats

Go FUCK yourself dear sir.

is there anything more cringeworthy than the normies who are into a e s t h e t i c s in 2017 and think they're in some cool internet club?

the fact this board is plagued with people ready to defend this shit is worrisome

It's great stuff. You ever watch Adult Swim late night?

Fucking love Rick and Morty

>he posts on Sup Forums
Is this your cool internet club?

Yes this is where I discover hip underground music that I show my friends. They always comment how I know the best obscure shit and have awesome taste. I'm called the music guy. They don't know that you guys and rym are my source. I keep it on the DL so I can be the tastemaker and get a scene going.

this and how people think taylor swift and vaporwave is anything but irredeemable garbage

Good response.

Thank god you didn't list Grimes :)

I don't understand why so many people choose those over pic related, there actually are memorable songs and a lot of great and creative use of samples

>lofi chill dreampop/shoegaze mixtape studying/gaming post punk

Because the new shit has cool aesthetics and j dilla is like black gangsta rap stuff I and probably a lot of gamer nerd anime guys like me can't relate too.

I like the music videos and shit the lo fi beats have and the covers and the comfy hazy warm feel of the beats that gives you the nostalgic feeling of being a kid.

Makes sense, can you rec some more music like this? I really like sample based music but I have a hard time finding it

why not just listen to nujabes then

>J Dilla
>gangsta rap

Jesus Christ.

Half this lo-fi hip hop garbage is just people ripping off him, Madlib and Nujabes then putting it all through a weeaboo filter anyway.

That's only one artist out of many great ones. Lo-fi beats take influence from Nujabes, ambient, vaporwave, J dilla, Dj shadow, video game OST, many different sources.

Fuck you I like the first half

You're a fucking faggot normie if you listen to these shitty youtube playlists unironically.

Kill yourself it's good music for doing shit in the background

>Lofi Hip Hop Radio 24/7 Chill Gaming / Study Beats

Make your own playlists then, fuckboy. Finding new music isn't hard.

Maybe for you unemployed neckbeard fuck

t. wageslave

I make 60,000 a year dude I have to leave soon

Epic

her too

There are a few good vaporwave albums, even the shit ones are at least fun to listen to

I don't like to defend it.But in my opinion those things are a much better reflexion of something then any album I've heard of the decade.

It's mostly black people who think they are "special" because they unironically like anime. It's the equivalent of girls who say they are huge Star Wars or Comic Book fans.

Is there actually a playlist like this? Can you link it?

/thread

almost as cringeworthy as the people that think they're in some cool internet club simply because they got there before the normies did

t. just made the jump from /r/music