>Lebron

what did we do to deserve this?
we got to witness every GOAT that sports could offer

We never got to witness Gretzky.

inb4 some argie replies with
>messi.

inb4 some cockboi replies with
>ronnie

>Never got to see Griffey Jr., Barry Sanders, Eric Lindros and Martina Hnnnnngis

>phelps

swimming on your back, stomach, side, and doggy paddling is not impressive

Lawrence Taylor > Tom Brady
Michael Jordan > Lebron James

>lindross

Biggest, meanest, most athletic athlete I've ever seen in skates.

So what he was a douche bag.

> Thinking Lebron somehow already passed MJ

Millennial faggots

>Jordan not being ahead of Lebron in GOAT status
>6/6 vs 3/7 NBA championships AND fMVPs
apply yourself

>we
i saw him score goals for the Rangers back when Fox had that shitty puck tracking technology

>griffey jr.

Pele*

>not ronaldo

>Lawrence Taylor > Tom Brady
apples to oranges m8, i think when people call brady GOAT they generally mean among QBs

and there will be new GOATs in 30 years

your dad saw GOATs. your grandad saw GOATS

everyone gets to see GOATs

Actually I would say we are living in the worst time for appreciating greatness because we take the greats for granted. My grandad used to read about Pele in the newspaper. Maybe once a year he would get to see him on tv.

>Americans

FUCKING KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

>no one ever talks about the most dominant athlete of this generation: Adolfo Cambiaso

Championship players are absolutely better than he was.

you can't compare pepe to modern players, football back then was pretty much a different sport

>pepe
pele*

Yellow/red card didn't exist in his time

Brady is currently GOAT QB, and in the conversation with LT. If he wins this Owl and is MVP then he is overall GOAT.

okay, so he's not the greatest of all time. You put messi in a time machine and let him play against pele's opposition, he scored 10 goals a game at least so he's absolutely a better player than pele therefore greater.

I know track and field gets no love here but I'll just throw this name out there: Ashton Eaton.

Olympic Gold in 2012 and again in 2016 in the decathlon, WR holder, multiple world titles, I believe he is undefeated on the world stage. His long jump alone would have earned him silver outright in the open long jump event in 2012. He would have qualified for the Olympics in two other events. Pretty impressive desu, definitely GOAT in the event that earns you the title "World's Greatest Athlete."

Also married to the cutie Olympic bronze medalist in the women's event.

decathletes are very underrated

also the real GOAT of track and field is Carl Lewis

Bryan too...
What the fuck was 2016's problem with amazing Athlete's Careers?

>LeBron better than mj
mj is ahead in every discernible category relevant to goatness and he played less years and even if LeBron had 5 more years at this level (he won't) he will not beat me. (unless he wins like 2, 3 more on the same cavs core)

not one dime

add le batard to that list. He's had Kenny G on every single day this week as part of his superbowl coverage. Best sports radio i've heard since Mike and the Maddog split

>His long jump alone would have earned him silver outright in the open long jump event in 2012. He would have qualified for the Olympics in two other events.

this is fucking insane. that's so impressive

Messi wouldn't even be a footballer without his HGH treatment and other kinds of shit, kek.

Not one.
Millions.
Stay salty Kevin Nashenhausen.

Hingis still plays doubles

It's not the same. She's not as underage & thicc as she once was.