How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

Like I want to lick her ass until she shits in my mouth and I eat it while she kicks my balls until I cum.

AAAAH!
my christian eyes can't handle it!

Turned on. Aroused. Excited. Horny. Like a dog in heat who wants to knot inside her. I want her to suck on my fingers while I slap her ass, pull her hair, and dominate her from behind.

Bah

Hell yes.. knot inside that bitches little cunt and stretch her open!

Reminded me I am well overdue for a shower

Like a pedo
kek'd

I want to lick up and down her armpits. Taste every inch of her body. Rim her tight little ass for hours and cum all over her pretty little face.

MODS?!??! what the fuck, remove this shit, this is illegal you pedo scum

how is it illegal?

Reminds me of when I walked in on my sister. I couldn't hold it. I went to the toilet and started peeing. When she saw why I was there, she just went back to cleaning herself. As I exited the bathroom, Mom saw me and knew my sister was in the shower. Again, she shouted "BOUNDRIES!" I said "What? I didn't flush, so her water temp is fine." My wiring is a bit off, but I'm close to normal now.

More?

Sad, knowing who the artist is.

MAKES ME WANT TO TURN A FULL 360 DEGREES AND WALK AWAY XD

Uh oh bobongos YOU WOULD BE STANDING IN THE SAME SPOT

NU UH CUZ I OBVS TURNED LMAOOOO >.>

I was playing with my cat. He ran into Mom's room, pushing through the slightly open door. Mom only had panties on as I walked in to get my cat. She shouted "BOUNDRIES" as I walked past her to pick up my cat. I looked at her and told her I was playing with my cat. Dad was at the desk and started to laugh. He found my odd wiring funny. I didn't understand at the time. I knew what everyone in my family looked like naked.
Also, when it was hot, Mom made Dad buy an air conditioner because she had to chase me in my bedroom to get dressed. I walked around nude in the house when it was hot.

I was sitting beside Mom our first trip to a restaurant, my parents were reluctant to bring me places that involve manners. When our food came out, Mom's food smelled better. So, I started picking off her plate until she shouted "BOUNDRIES!" Until my late teens, I thought my mother was kind of a jerk. Dad found me funny and my sister was unphased by my behavior. Turns out, Mom was the "normal" one in reacting to me.

who's the artist?

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO DUBS GET

Got any more stories?

I started being home schooled because the school I attended limited the number of boys entering the boys' room. They did it to regulate idiots who smoke in it. I didn't want to wait to go pee, so I used the girls' room when there was a line. Girls didn't mind, but the teachers and boys went batshit crazy over it. Parents were given a choice. Despite my intelligence, I was either to be removed from school or be put with the retards. Mom said at the time "How will this effect his self esteem" Dad said "I don't think he gives a shit." I told Mom "Normal people are idiots. I don't care." Dad burst out into laughter. Guidance counselor scowled.