How do you wipe your ass?

How do you wipe your ass?

I wipe between the legs (22/M) but have heard of people wiping from the side and have even tried it myself, but it seems less comfortable and potentially less efficient. I'm scared of leaving shit or missing when wiping from the side

You don't get shit on your nuts wiping like that?

if there was shit on your arm would you wipe it off
or rinse it off

nah, have done it like this since i can remember and have never had that problem if you're actually srs

Front to Back, but that's only when there's only toilet paper
Fucking Americans not having a doucher right there
Calling us savages

>How do you wipe your ass?
with this

>wiping your ass with shit

I normally get four squares or so and fold it over so its twice as thick and wipe in from the side.

I would be able to wipe from the front because I sit in the middle of the seat, my dick nearly touches the front rim.

I am. Did you learn from watching your mom or something? The only people I know that wipe this way are women.

Reach atound your back and wipe front to back. Do about 3 fresh papers. Go head and look and at the damn paper to see there's no shit on the last one.

Can't we have a thread without politics in it? Just one?

>How do you wipe your ass?
Ass wiping? Is that what that paper is for. Hmm... wiping my ass might just get rid of that shit smell that follows me around.

You wipe like a girl, but at least you're not wiping shit into your cunt.

Unless you have ridiculously large deltoids, from the side and front to back is correct, medically speaking.

>wiping

Use a bidet you fucking autist

This guy gets it

Yeah, no idea how I started going this way. Everyone tells me the same thing, but I do have one other friend I know that wipes this way

apparently i am in a minority. when i wipe i stand up, not fully i'm more hunched over, spread the legs a little, and then wipe top to bottom

itt:
people with shit all over their ass
and people probably tell them they smell like shit all the time
and probably never wash their asshole

when i get the toilet paper, i wrap it around my hand a few times then wipe

I see nothing wrong with it libcuck

ok

Sometimes I dream of having a bidet. It makes me hard and makes my butthole tingle everytime. Other times I think about the feel of a bidet on my starfish while I'm masturbating. It's glorious.

this guy
and
these guys
get it.

if there was SHIT on your TORSO
would you WIPE IT OFF and put a SHIRT ON
or fucking RINSE IT OFF ?

>itt:
>people with shit all over their ass

made me lol for some reason

but I don't shit on my torso

no but
when you walk around
air flows around you
and you are %100 of the time making that air smell like the shit on your ass

also, the bacteria that thrives and grows in colonies on standing fecal matter, is living right on an orifice into your body.
the same if its between your cheeks, or on your torso, or on your arm.

That's honestly a wonderful argument. Berger here and that just blew my mind. Thank you. Makes sense though. Not much else that we do here makes sense.

I prop a leg up onto the bathroom counter and "push" so my anus opens up more. Wipe front to back and really trying to get as much poop off per wipe. Take pants and boxes completely off before I shit.

So you say all people that wipe their ass with paper smell like shit?

I wipe while sitting and bending over a bit. Reach around my side with my arm and wipe from like between nuts and arsehole to the back.

How do you even reach between your legs? There's no space?! And wouldn't you get shit all over your balls?

that's why God invented underpants

no