Nicole Carrigan from Eugene Oregon. 100 via PayPal for anyone who puts it on her FB

Nicole Carrigan from Eugene Oregon. 100 via PayPal for anyone who puts it on her FB

what did she do to you? 100 bucks is more than just 'start shit for kicks' money

Slept with my best friend while I was Iraq..

did you beat the shit out of your bff?

got it in higher res? I'll do it

serves you right tool

How'd you find out?

Why not just post that fact on her Facebook??

It would do a hell of a lot more social damage than a cute pic of her at the beach. Especially if you were deployed; no one is down with that kind of shit.

Now you posted that, she will probably find out it was you anyway. You may as well cut out the middle man and do it yourself with a fake account.
Be careful of course, or it could end up as a sexual harassment thing

this brings up a good topic why do women sleep around with people while her husband is across seas doing a duty. the excuses like "oh he was here for me and it happened " "i was lonely" etc man and guess what if he divorces said husband she majority of his shit that is why im iffy about getting married

Yes

Friends girlfriend actually was really ducked up

I dont think its her. The girl on Fb looks different

messaged her on FB with a link and screencap of this.

Get ready to get your ass sued, sucker.

It's her she just dyed her hair after it all happened

kys whiteknight faggot

Hafahahahaha i bet you didnt think that would happen you cucklord. Haha you are such a fucking loser.

>Be me
> work my ass off for career
>GF wants to live together, prefers a big city in out country
>Even tho it's hard I get the job done and get us an apartment near that city
>Cheated on me twice before moving in with me
>Never told me cause she wanted to live on her own near that city
>Dumps me few months later, tells me she cheated and moves out
>I'm stuck with the apartment, stuck at work
>Financially and emotionally broken
>She plays the victim at home, gets off with all the shit she pulled quite easily.

Fuck bitches, trust your bro's and keep an eye on your ho's.

Why would u do that? White knight much? She let her page be open she's the one

Her page is open post that nude guys

that's fucked up man

Keep the thread alive thanks.
And also linked her to barchive - so deleting this wont do a thing.

Oregon has really strict online harassment laws as well.

lol, dumbass.

Which is why this bitch sucks. Sorry brother

>moves
Same here, went to another city 100 miles down the road. To get us a nest started. Back every weekend. Shit starts to get cold. Back one weekend, said shes done. Gets married and pregnant few months later. We were in a relationship for 5 years. Couple years have passed, still cant figure it out why.

I'm seeing a lot of kids from reddit recently. What happened to Sup Forums?

whoa i did not know such faggotry levels existed

Grow up, whiners.
No wonder they dumped you, they must have felt like they were dating their grandmothers.

Yep and nobody does it reddit is better sadly

>trust bros
>bro sleeps with op's girl

no man. just be smarter.

She just wanted to get fucked...why do guys find that hard to understand? You think OP hasn't fucked any hookers while being in the military or maybe a female soldier? Now she should have not fucked his friend but that is another story..

t. cheating whore

can you pay me $100 in BTC ?

Sorry to hear bro.

I meant my bro's (best friends). But still you got a point.

haha oh man i bet you one of those faggots who post that we should be afraid of niggers and how they are superior fuck off

She did you a favor brother, believe me. Now you know the true girl and what she is all about.

I wanna see results somebody post this whore

OP post more or go home

Someone come find this 10 year olds parents. He's not old enough to be on the Internet yet

Somebody dox this fucker, I need to know if he lives in my state so me and my buddies can go arrest him.

IIT people who have never had gfs in real life take out their insecurities on other people.

Sad

This her?

Sexy

Can't figure out Why? She used you till she found an Alpha.

Pathetic for a man; doubly so for a soldier. You ought to be ashamed of yourself for stooping to bitch-like levels of behavior like this; and also for allowing yourself to be bitched like a woman, y a woman.
Man up and uncuck yourself, soldier, or go back to Iraq and do the honorable thing and be an hero in the face of enemy fire.

You literally have no other options at this stage.

>Daily reminder that this is copy pasta

this