What kind of immigrants would you rather have in your country niggers or arabs?

What kind of immigrants would you rather have in your country niggers or arabs?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/725909/Petition-UK-mosques-loud-call-prayer-THREE-TIMES-day
twitter.com/AnonBabble

none.. but if have to chose, arabs

Both are good enough to heat up home...

niggers

in my experience arabs tend to be more traditionalist and are more inclined to stick to their culture, which means shitty arab products become more popular, terrorist looking muslims everywhere and shitty arabic music blasting from every place. also most arabs can't communicate with one another without 1. speaking arabic or 2. screaming their lungs out, both of which are fucking terrible (to someone who likes peace and quiet and doesn't speak arabic)

niggers are just black whites that use slang and think they're cool if they dress in certain "thug" ways. they cause no harm here otherwise

whites>>>>>>>>>niggers>sandniggers

Arabs. Hopefully there enough of them that appreciate western values. Nogs are the uglier and dumber option.

Swedish bloods running from from Arabs and Niggers.

Well Arabs have been mowing people down on bridges, stabbing pople and blowing themselves up here recently so I'm inclined to say niggers. However, if we tally up the total number of murders by Arabs Vs niggers then the niggers will come out with more. They murder all the time. Only difference is they don't do it in mass so it doesn't get as much attention. Both of them stink. Niggers have good food and Arabs don't. It's tough. I'd prefer neither.

chinks

None

dafuq you're talking about
look into american prison how niggers "cause no harm"

that's why i specifically said "they cause no harm here otherwise"
i don't live in america pal, where i'm from niggers aren't as big of a threat

...Are you fuckin insane ?

both have lots of muslims so fucked either way really.

christian niggers would be the lesser of both evils i guess

Neither but Christian Arabs if I have to pick one. No fucking mudslimes.

I used to think like you, user.
>until I tried this Arab lamb sandwich with some amazing sauce on it.
>holy shit was it good. I ordered another one.
>andtheydontstopcomingandtheydontstopcoming.gif

Why can't other countries start accepting immigrants? Why does the West have to take them all? Seriously, China is huge, and their country isn't too bad compared to Africa or a lot of the Middle East. Why can't Japan take some? You can't say it's because they have too many people, because the Netherlands had a higher population density than Japan, and they still take fuck loads of migrants in, plus Japan has a low birth rate.

Why is it only Western countries that take in mass numbers of immigrants? White people are literally the only people in the world who care about 'diversity' and 'multiculturalism' etc.

Dubs confirms it was a damn good sandwich.

Non Muslim Arabs are some of the coolest people I've met

arabs.
atleast they have a cultural background, rites and traditions. depending where they are from they have interesting tasty food and they offer you tea while getting the hookah ready.
my go to barber is from turkey and I generally enjoy shopping in their corner shops for fresh fruits, veggies, spices and other foreign things.
I just hope they accept western values and don't enslave their women and expect everyone to bend over for them.

I can't think of anything niggers have to offer. I'm not from the US so I'm not exposed to density of blacks.
I probably sound pretty ignorant but do they actually have any traditions that make them stand out other than seasoning their chicken with different sauces? What do blacks even eat? Do they eat (mashed) potatoes, rice, bulgur or noodles?

>Why won't the east, home to some of the most fucking xenophobic cultures in the world, take immigrants?

Because china is racist as hell.

UN rations

can i just go to their shit country to force my way of life on them?
oh wait i am. thanks for the ammo tax payers

Sounds like one of thoes Family Guy scenarios.

dead niggros or dead arabs

both are fine, so long as they assimilate and don't make their own neighborhoods

Thai traps

Niggers
In Argentina the only niggers we have are very respectful

Only came here for job so its not like murrica where the dindu tribe just steal bikes and fuck retards white girls

non-psychopaths

Arabs, no brainer

No more man, they got the super goneriea

good, we can share

Living in Murica where the niggers are supposedly at their worst anywhere in the first world I can still say I'd take them over the arabs.
Sure they kill rape and steal a lot which is awful on an individual level but our nigs pose no threat to society itself. They're mostly uninfluential and long since westernized on top of that, violent westerners but westerners none the less. In fact due to the prevalence for the progeny of mixed black/white relationships to shun white culture in favor of black they're even gradually converting themselves into whites with minimal amounts of this mixing happening on the other side.
Arabs on the other hand are an unknown in some of these areas. We know similarly to the niggers there's a violence problem within Arab societies and an alarming tendency for it to take the form of "terrorism". However It remains to be seen whether as generations pass their culture westernizes, what level/type of influence they achieve and even if they maintain lasting status as a separate group unlike the slowly dissolving former.

>arabs =/= snackbar
>aren't arabs citizens of the United Arab Emirates ?
>niggers are more common living in the sidewalk than dogshit

i have yet to see a arab living on the streets

The west wants immigrants! Dont ask my why, dont ask who. There could be multiple reasons for. But that must be the reason. Humanity my ass, if they didnt want immigrants they could get measurements to ensure they wouldnt end up living here

a controlled stream in immigrants is good for the economy. how do you think the USA was formed in the first plays? literally a nation of immigrants

asians. (not ppl from india tho)
I'm in Germany.

It is all about how many people and from which society are coming.
Take romales for examle. There are rich ones (crazy society, but thery are to function) but also fucking parasite ones (just damaging your society, sad and angry feeling).

first plays...?
full retard

I see you are from a society that doesn't value basic communication skills.

Both are scum. If both races went extinct, racism would die with them along with most crime and almost all terrorism.

And it's whites that are sold constantly as the problem. Fuck the left and this is coming from someone that voted for Obama twice.

As someone from Baltimore with an Indian neighbor and a couple middle eastern friends, Arabs.

The couple black friends I have even hate black people.
It's fucking astounding the shit that goes on in Baltimore. The amount of drug crime, violence, theft, and all that shit just creeps out into the counties.
And black culture is literally shit. Their entire culture is ignorance. "Give me more." "I have to pay for that?" Talking on their cell phone on speaker in the middle of the line. Parking in the middle of the street. Throwing trash out the window.

There's no family structure and no regard for others. Fuck all of them.

Georgiafag(state) here. Niggers do basically all that shit and some more.

Wew, tough question. I guess arabs are better than niggers, because experience shows niggers are the worst. But usually african immigrants are hugely superior to home-brewed nigs. So I am on the fence. But literally every other group is preferable to these two.

Niggers are cool guys, they are interesting in speaking, they carry noting wrong in our culture. Arabs carry their religion shit in our culture. I don't want hear about Islam or another religion. I was born here, I lived here on my life and I will not let them to tell me about their religion. If they go to us they MUST to live on our rules! If you don't want integrate in our coulture, in our traditions and our mentality you can go fuck on your homeland. I really don't know, I never got negative from black people. If black or arab human lives in my country on traditions and rules of my country - this is great and nice for me. I will speak and help this guy. If you will try to live in my country on rules of your country and will tell everybody about YOUR RULES you will get punch in your face and you will go fuck on your homeland. Remember!

Arabs work.

actual Africans that have the drive to learn English and come to America are usually pretty cool in my limited experience

Turks aren't arabs you fucking idiot.

Grammar is important.

I hate who the media wants me to hate

They can work in arab countries, not mine.

They can learn english and be cool in nigger countries, not mine.

Fuck pocs, walking shit.

ARABS A MILLION TIMES OVER

They're the same fuckin thing, thats no choice at all.

Its like asking to choose between
>flips who will steal all your teenagers fast food jobs
or
>East Indians who will monopolize the convenience and liquor store industry

Different, but not really.

Niggers and arabs are both violent, uneducated, spread their culture like smallpox, and sponge welfare instead of getting jobs

>niggers
>cause no harm
wot

I don't care care what color their skin is, if they are mudslimes they can fuck off back to the shithole they built for themselves.

splitting hairs

So white people?

>Why can't Japan take some?
Japan is doing what the rest of us should be doing and keeping their borders closed to incompatible cultures.
>Wahhh we're committing suicide, why won't everyone else do it with us??
No on should take any, at all, ever. Maybe some muslim countries could take them, since there'd be no reason for them to integrate, which they refuse to do anywhere they go. They just take their shitty desert behaviour with them everywhere - killing girls and wives and mutilating genitals and stoning people and throwing gays off roofs and publicly lashing people and getting rid of alcohol and pork and killing infidels.
Aint nobody need that shit.

african black culture and american black culture aren't the same thing, and at least they don't want us to convert to Islam

>Aint nobody need that shit.
are you, sir, negroid?

I second this, as a fellow Marylander.

From Waldorf to PG to Baltimore, their migration out of DC has been a plague on what used to be decent places to live.
Everywhere they go turns into the 3rd world.

I'm absolutley not, totally different people, culture and race, turks are waay worse than arabs.

"Argentina is white" lol

>Everywhere they go turns into the 3rd world.

Depends on which type of nigger. Uppity American shit skins, are dangerous and fucking awful. Africans from Nigeria, can fucking go too. Liberian's however, love Western culture and do their best to assimilate I'd take them over sand niggers any day.

wut?

Argentina is like 85%+ Caucasian

And where exactly u see it?

None of them is my choose. But if I need to choose it, I prefer Girls from Norway. Thanks!

Genuine question here, why don't we only allow immigration between Western countries? If we allow immigration between Europe, Australia, and the states... that's cool; once you start throwing in brown people though, that's when things go to shit

Both are equally bad. The difference being Arabs are techcally Cuacasian

darkies on a sports team? big surprise

Baltimore used to be great. Desegregation fucked the whole city. Look at druid hill park, or gwynn falls park, or any part of the city that didn't allow niggers until it was illegal. Just went to shit

2 thangs u need ta know
1. we wuz kangs
2. we full as shit, you gots ta go back

Agreed

The 1% thinks they can create a compliant medium brown muslime consumer race that they can rule over like gods for several centuries.

I think their plans are about to blow up in their jew faces though. It's just too obvious to everyone now.

I know 3 language, somethimes I forget English and what do you want by me? Maybe you know just English and this is you general language. When you will to know 3 language without English you will can tell me about my mistakes but now shut up, ok? Very hard to know a lot of languages, you will sometimes to forget one of them.

Between niggers or arabs, arabs.
Between any kind of immigrant, Europeans or Japs.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Pretty sure OP post said nigger IMMIGRANTS or arab IMMIGRANTS.
If blacks immigrate from anywhere it'll be africa, and if they come from africa they are islamic as fuck. They are the same fucking thing as the goatfuckers.

Arabs. They are capable of being human and following rules, its just that Islam has shitty rules.

Niggers just fuck shit up.

Our girls, fucking boludo retard.

Are you trying to say that these aren't white men? Most of them are of Italian descent.

>any part of the city that didn't allow niggers until it was illegal
Illegal to keep out criminals, so modern.

express.co.uk/news/uk/725909/Petition-UK-mosques-loud-call-prayer-THREE-TIMES-day

In Denmark we are flooded with sand niggers, so I don't have much experience with niggers.

Sand niggers arecompared to whites:
>violent
>loud
>stupid
I know the same goes for niggers, so it's hard to tell which is the worst.

There is also a difference in African niggers depending on the region, where Somali niggers are the worst: most aggressive and dumb as a door.

Niggers
I pray everyday for Arabs to be exterminated

swedish big titted blondes doh!

Arab pussy is juicy and they fuck 12 year olds no problem

Nigger pussy is like animals.

Arabs it is

Arab have beautiful women, niggers have monkeys

Is this a bot thread

moar plz

>Capable of being human
You mean by spawning ghettos, not following laws, and having low IQ?

Islam is not the reason - it's an symptom of a degenerate gene pool.

Any white Euros would be 100% welcome in America. Jews are alright. Honestly, even Mexicans tend to be decent hard working people.

But no thanks to any negroes or Arabs, we have enough. Nowhere near as many as Europe (at least as far as Arabs go), but we already have more than enough.

Trump is an assclown but controlling immigration from certain points in the world is of VITAL importance at this point. It's pretty much the only thing he's getting right.

I would prefer neither. However I think Russians or Ukrainians would make good immigrants