Why are niggers the smartest race

why are niggers the smartest race

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=40-opbq2tYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they're the smartest race because they know that their only purpose in life is killing each other and by doing so they're doing the world a public service

You better not say something like that or all the whites are gonna come storming into this bait thread.

nigger detected

There's no niggers in that photo, only well educated black men.

>being taken to school by a jew

>well educated black men

oxy moron!

Well I'm a African-American/Japaness mix but I guess it doesn't matter to you guys. To you guys it seems having any percentage of black in you is equal to subhuman......

Black people can't be morons peckerwood!

Just say rice nigger newfag

anyone understand what this nigger is saying? all I see is ooga booga muh dick we wuz kangz

Don't worry I have my monkey translator amulet it will decipher the ooga-booga language of his people

Ehh If I say it like that I sound dumb and immature. I don't use slang like that and I'm not going to call myself that... Even on Sup Forums.

careful he doesn't shank you for it, monkeys are attracted to shiny things

i think he is asking for directions for the nearest white woman

>says "niggers"
>then says "smart"

if this isn't obvious bait idk what is.

Why would I expect anything other than something stupid for a response?

youtube.com/watch?v=40-opbq2tYw

vid related

he is getting aggressive we should cheese it before he starts chucking spears

because this is Sup Forums nigga, we don't take anything seriously here

newfag nigger detected

My monkey translator amulet cannot decipher your Jigger language. Can you please speak in your native ooga-booga language?

No, but if you have directions to the closest cute Asian boy that would be nice.... Would be nice to having a caring Asian bf.....

not all niggers are from ooga booga clan some are from booga ooga theres a huge difference

don't forget booger eater

not only are you a nigger but your a gay nigger

Tyrone Nagasaki isn't to be taken lightly but don't worry I'm prepared. I have a crack rock and a Hentai DVD if one fails we always have the other.

nice Hanami pic.

these are actually the agreed upon definitions on Sup Forums
a) you can be not black and still be a nigger
b) you are not a nigger, if you are black and skilled
c) you are a fag no matter what you do

I mean I guess having been here for that long. I'm not a fighter user.
No thanks....

Ah of course how could I forget. There's also a chance he could be from the mooga googa clan. If that's the case I need to go in with extra protection they're known for their primitive behavior and unfamiliarity of the white man

cause you were kangz and shieeeet

now you got it!
i am proud of you Nigger!

People who use derogatory remarks about other races and religions, is done so by people of ignorance because quite simply their lives suck dick so they have to demean anything else they deam successful as being bad, to make their own life seem more fuller or rewarding.

Doesn't matter in the end, cunts are cunts.

Well yeah boys are pretty neat...

>Ehh If I say it like that I sound dumb and immature
if you say "Ehhhh" before a sentence you sound dumb an immature

or they're just using it satirically because it's quite funny to be edgy and provocative at times

Ehhh okay...

they were the first to invent the stick, which is still one of the most important discoveries ever known.

aka a cunt

>you are not a nigger, if you are black and skilled
>black and skilled
I am confused Sup Forumsros

Shouldn't you be on r/Sup Forums instead of here?

Ha! That's a laugh.

Why do you have so many fucking zipperheads on your phone Tyrone? Does your fathe-...grandmother know about this?

>Ehhh okay...

Inaccurate meme. Niggers can't count and they don't know what food is

you are right
im gonna correct myself

One of my grandmothers is dead and the other has schizophrenia, so I don't think she knows. My father has seen me going through the my pics I have so I guess so... I like the way they look and use these pictures for posts like this.

Obviously staged picture. They're missing their crack pipes but close enough

Niggers don't have fathers. They're born asexually through their grandmothers didn't you pay attention in schoo-...nevermind

the natural negro had no crack pipes
How da fuck should a nigger make any sort of pipe?
thats beyond a negros ability

Hm okay....

Never underestimate the negro's true ability to smoke crack. The Scientific Community of Kekistan has come across new evidence earlier this month that even in the 1600s the negros of the ooga-booga tribe were known to construct crack pipes out of elephant dung and bamboo.

Of course I paid attention in school or else I wouldn't be a straight A student and in the top 1% in my state...

You're proof that Japan deserved a 3rd one

Goddammit niggers don't have school they only teach within their tribes where they learn to survive off of fried chicken, crack, and grape soda. Africa's top 3 resources

That's pretty violent user....

this sound pretty pro negro there to me
But well they also have the ability to build mud/shit-huts....so well why not?

top kek

>nigger
>smartest

Kek

I like grape soda but don't really feel the same for the other two though...

They've survived for millenniums off of grape soda, fried chicken, and crack cocaine. Science has yet to explain this phenomenon but the negro has a similar structure to the cockroach they can survive off of anything and live through any environment. Science has a theory but it involves leeching off of the dependence on an already structured system. But we're still gathering evidence to support this theory

thats cause you are from the bogga ogga tribe
you only eat elephant dung and smoke each others dick

I was certain that the bogga ogga tribe ate watermelon and smoked elephant shit? I may be incorrect

Oh, okay?

they only eat watermelon when they are allowed to walk civilized territory
those dumb negros are not able to cultivate watermelons themselves

I don't think that's correct.... Africa's top resources include diamonds, salt, gold, iron, cobalt, uranium, copper, bauxite, silver, petroleum and cocoa beans, but also woods and tropical fruits. Where did you get that false info from?

Goddammit each zipperhead you post looks more like a faggot than the last one

Ahhh I should've known. Only a well behaved monkey gets a treat thanks for the clarification

nah you got that all wrong
those resources can just be found in Africa, but they are ours

That is incorrect Africa's top resources include kool-aid, grape soda, fried chicken, menthol cigarettes, black and milds, watermelon, crack cocaine, and Tyler Perry DVDs. You negros really need better education systems

niggers were smart, but then jews invented gangsta rap

Jimin is a treasure...
K.....

What the fuck did you just say? Does anyone have an anime translator? I don't speak this hentai pokemon shit

Most of those are impossible to be a natural resource...

Because they've built their race to simultaneously be the victim and the assailant and exploit that fact to get money and sympathy from all kinds of people.

Why the fuck are those chinks looking gayer and gayer with each reply you make?

OP, do you want to rawdog my asshole? Because you're being one hell of a faggot

If you're talking about the "Jimin" part that's his name user. If you mean all the periods then that's just the way I type...

I don't speak your fucking manga anime pokemon language if you're gonna be on a 'murican thread SPEAK 'MURICAN

To you I guess they are... Just going through them..

E = McChicken

clearly
worst bait ever

I'm pretty sure what I'm typing is English.... Are you okay? Are you hallucinating user? You should take a break and rest....

I'm pretty sure nobody's asked so is it your mother or father that's black?

>rice nigger
kek

I know you guys are gonna get even more upset with me if I say.... You probably can tell what it is....
It's my father.

Niggernese is one I have been called before....

not as funny

>White man teaching niggers
>"Niggers are the smartest race"
It's in their nature to be lower than someone else.

Sounds better to me..
There is always going to be someone better than someone else.... It's impossible for one person or a race to be truly perfect....