New celeb thread

New celeb thread.

>pedo herman detected

>inb4 he talks to himself about how he wants to fuck jordyn jones or other celebs and samefags his way through the thread pretending to be outrages saying she is pure etc etc

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Fucking Herman is at it again

YOU ARE ALL DISGUSTING LOSERS WHO CAN'T GET PUSSY IN REAL LIFE - NONE OF THESE WOMEN WOULD EVER BE WITH YOU OR EVEN GIVE YOU A SECOND GLANCE - I HOPE YOU FEEL SAD WHEN YOU'RE JERKING IT TO WOMEN SO FUCKING OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE. MAYBE IF YOU WERE DECENT HUMANS YOU WOULD BE HAVING REAL SEX INSTEAD OF CUMMING TOGETHER IN A THREAD LIKE FUCKING BASEMENT LOSERS WHO DON'T SHOWER AND SLEEP IN THEIR OWN CUM STAINS

Any Dakota for my Elle?

fuck off herman

You get me

No you sicko

What's wrong user?

Elle is not for lewd

>herman talking to himself detected

She's old enough now. I had her in my last night.

i can't describe how much i jerk to kendall

Don't ever let her find out. She'll easily make you her man-slave with that info.

No she wasn't

Kylie always gets me stroking

user, I was going to ask if you wanted to join.

god i want to rape her

Why would I want that?

That waist is just begging to be caressed.

It'd be fun. You can bring a girl too?

I absolutely adore the self aware sluts like her.

>vlcsnap
What vid?

Who?

Who do you fancy? Dakota?

EWWWWW.

It's actually just one W.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Dakota is fine

I hope you know there'll be sex and a lot of it.

Is there a bigger chav slut in pop?

Good

Such a cute, cheap little whore. Always gets my dick hard

Is one big bed enough space for you?

She'd suck you off anywhere

Anything for Dakota

>inb4 he talks to himself about how he wants to fuck jordyn jones or other celebs and samefags his way through the thread pretending to be outrages saying she is pure etc etc
THIS GUY CALLED IT :- the following posts are all herman samefagging to himself LOL

this is cringeworthy as fuck please kill yourself samefag herman

Fuckin edgelord over here

She's gonna see her sister get fucked hard right next to her, is that ok?

Fuck yeh, jerking it

yes brother!

be a faggot somewhere else

fuck off Herman

god damn i wish she had some leaked pics !

we should make her fantasies come true, claire deserves it

see here herman

Dakota would like that

Young Megan was so incredibly hot