Name this solo artist

Name this solo artist

No

Kyle

Tenacious Double D

Axel rose before and after without the before

At least he does something positive with his life and fulfills his dreams while you sit behind your monitor and do nothing but mocking other people.

Burgerforce. McDeth. 30 seconds to Pizza Hut. The eating pumpkins

tenacious ghee

Ok but at least I'll live long enough, fat ass over here probably already has type 3 diabetes maybe that's why they gave him the guitar

Down system

Tim Mcmillioncawdads

Pizza Speed Dial

I like Kyle more than you.

I work at that store faggot. This kid is a little shit who got mommy to buy him a guitar so he can play nonsense notes on it. Eat dirt dickhead. I play in a band and make money.

Kyle had a high pitched voice and couldn't even play an open chord. He also smelled like cheese and grease.

Kyle seems pretty cool. You sound like a douche. Fuck you and your 311 cover band.

Kyle seems like a pretty cool guy. Being that happy to get an Epiphone means he's not a brat.

311 blows cock and I went to university for music theory. Kyle was screaming at his mom the entire time until he poses for the photo. That made it hilarious to me My boss uploaded this a few years back. Now, name this solo artist.
He yelled at his mom constantly and wanted McDonald's (it's literally next door to my shop) the entire time until the photo was taken. He was a massive bitch. Probably hated his mom for letting him get so fat and not loving him properly or educating him on diet. Now take the sound axe, son. Eat up that big Mac and grease the fretts into heaven.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Kyle is happy with his Epiphone. And you're a miserable little bitch who is still mad years later after making the retard choice to get a university degree in music theory.
I bet Kyle goes to university in computer science and engineering. He'll earn ten times what you earn working in retail.

V-Steak

Paul H. Joman

>music theory

Enjoy your career at Guitar Center

You're wrong man. Kyle smelled bad, didn't treat his mom right, wanted fast food, was happy with a cheap plastic guitar, wore Wal-Mart clothes, had grease dripping from him and even sounded annoying. There's not much he can do to improve. Meanwhile I'm getting better at guitar every day, along with singing/screaming. I improve my body and health with each day that passes. I network. I make friends. I eat food. I travel. I am a working man who is content. Kyle is a shit stain who deserves the worse possible outcome in life. I'm actually in school for computer science right now. Man up.

When I'm touring the world singing and playing guitar occasionally I'll laugh at this post.

Being booked into some shithole bar in Phnom Penh playing Journey covers to drunken tourists to try to get airfare back home is more likely your destiny.
Unleash your secret and tell us who your band is so we can all follow you on: Bandcamp, Spotify, Insta, FB and Twitter.

Is op retarded?
I would say yes even more than kyle

Nah we play in the rich parts of Germany and Japan, 5 star hotels and all original music with passion. Traveling from Florida in the US with fans waiting in every destination. Nice try though. No covers

Law of music says that anyone even remotely American can musically be known in Germany and Japan and still have next to zero talent and no other followers outside those countries.
Music with passion? Links to this music or it never happened.

Law of music? You're making shit up, especially if you say the two places I do great in don't matter.

Still no links, no proof of music, fame, photos, gig posters or these magical 5 star hotels you stay in or the waiting fans.
I call bullshit on your entire operation. Your band. Your fandom. Your music. Your fans waiting in every destination. You must have what? a dozen followers on all your social media platforms. That dozen includes your grandmother and three of her friends at the old age home.
You are lying.

Facebook/MadeFromStarsBand

Isn't hard to find from OPs post

Triple Meat, Triple Cheese

>Facebook/MadeFromStarsBand
If this link is accurate:
No Recorded Music Completed.
No shows in Germany or Japan no social media proof of anything beyond a bunch of local musicians maybe playing locally and recording a demo.
No local shows/posters/fans waiting for them everywhere.

solo

Band formed May 10.
First video shoot cancelled.
Sounds like Japan and Germany and those fans waiting in every destination are still bullshit.
Embarasssssingggg!

You have no clue what you're talking about

>20170723_074313.png
Your employer should be really happy that you publicly humiliate the customers who are basically paying your wages.
I am sure he will be unhappy with your decision to put a photo of a customer on Sup Forums to publicly ridicule this person and then publicly insult the customer as well. Are you going to Man Up now?

Gibson Grounded V

Why are you being autistic? Kyle probably wanted a cool new hobby and his mom got him a guitar. You are a failed musician working at a strip mall used instrument store making fun of a damn kid.

I am 100% positive that Encore Music would not want this type of employee in their ranks. To publically humiliate a paying customer on the internet would be very detrimental to business. Especially since the thread has been capped.

A Gibson style flying v with plastic pup covers and a floating bridge? Wtf guitar is this