Do you love America?

Do you love America?

Nah m8

no

nope

No, it's a shithole

Please love America

This country is built on the backs if thievery, slaves, rape, corruption and senseless loss of life. Laws make sense only to the wealthy. I'd rather start over, but I fear something worse would take its place. . .

Yup, self serving hipocritical jackassery is the best route for humanity to flourish.

my man

If she is america. I'll love her all night.

yeah lD

Lol, if 'she' is America, I'd do my ancestors proud and rape her w/out remorse as they have been doing so for so long. . .

ayyyyy

Now i love America

Oh America, how I love being inside of you

Everyone that falls for this deserves to go hungry

legit history right there. don't forget attempted genocide of the natives

America America
God shoots his load in thee
And bums now fuck between your tits
And up your ass for free

No. The whole American culture pretty much stands for plastic, materialism and constant whining. The political system is pretty much the most outdated out of all democratic countries and American people are straight down retarded because all of this.

America fucking sucks.

Not to even mention the education system. Like holy shit, it's one of the worst fucking things in the world that some pretentious assholes give credit to. Exactly the reason why most scientists in America are from foreign countries. American people are even more retarded than Finnish people, and that's saying a lot.

bump~

Isn't that a map of the feudal hierarchy?

Same fucking thing. People are just stupid enough not to realize this.

I don't live there. While I wouldn't say I love my own country, I appreciate having the luxury of a life better than probably 99 % of people who ever had one. So I am not exactly devoid of pride for it, if you will.

No.

Good to know, because capitalism isn't offering even equal chances

So just like every other civilization before it? And I love how you people complain about past slavery yet ignore current slavery in Africa and elsewhere.

>implying modern African slavery isn't partly caused by American people

Well, there goes the rest of your common sense.

I prefer this one over Shadman's version

like, the continent?
i'm not sure.

Yes. I just don't like a lot of the people in it. Though I imagine theres versions of those people in other countries too.

How the fuck is African slavery caused by Americans? They had slaves before America go to Africa and they have slaves after they got to America.

And its all over the world people had slaves. Did America cause the Roman slave trade also?

How is this same fucking thing? Lol

>This country is built on the backs if thievery, slaves, rape, corruption and senseless loss of life.
Pretty much every country that was created by human

>modern african slavery
>white people
do you know where you are, what year?

It's a beautiul country but the people there sucks

Checked -and- agreed.

Thats a clown.

I guess it still works as america

Being literally this retarded. Ever went to TOR? Human trafficking, slavery, hit lists, you name it. All ran by corporations and businesses around the world, mainly American ones. Some are even owned by your fucking politicians.

But hey, keep turning that blind eye on it. Maybe they'll sell your ass next.

Do real white people still even exist?

Fuck off yank

No, it was from America where those disusting fags and gender shit started from. FUCK America, I'd rather go live in Iraq

>went to tor
Oh yea I just jump on tor and chat with all my tor buddies and we buy hard drugs because you can do that on tor xd

How is it not? Explain what makes them so very different without the technicalities. They're the same piece of candy in different wrappers and you just imagine the other tastes like strawberry and the other raspberry, when they're both cherry flavor. You're just living in denial, because you hate cherry.

dont forget all those cool l33t hackers and red rooms !!!1! TOR Is so dangerous and real ZOMG save meh !

If you keep blaming whitey for everything you niggers aren't going to get anything done.

And no, not every major slaver is run by an American. Your own races enslaves its own kind but you try and ignore it blaming everyone else. This is what racial pride does to you. Can blame your own race for something bad and stupid it has done so it blames whitey.

Goes without saying that you're a moron that should have his fingers cut and tongue ripped out of his miserable little mouth before thrown into a 2 m x 2 m meter concrete room with nothing in it for the rest of your days. You are a waste of air.

No, not every country.

Why would i love a country with retarded people?

I'm Caucasian, faggot. I'm not "blaming whitey". Some of those owners aren't white. I'm saying the American culture is at fault. Masses of idiots controlled by sick and twisted people. You came up with that yourself, because you are too weak to admit that your culture is based on insanity.

murrican's are faggots and everyone's agree with this fact.

It doesn't matter what skin color you are, you are still acting like a nigger. It's all a state of mind.

If you hate US, you hating the whole world, because US has a small pices of all countries now a days

>Caucasian
Hello Boris

I dont, nigger

I like clownpiece
Don't know about america

So everyone that doesn't share your shit world view is a nigger? Holy bat nipples, Batman! You're a piece of filth narcissistic whiny faggot that can't look at the bigger picture, a weak minded little faggot.

>i want to be rich but i dont want to work hard for it

No one said that. But hard work hardly ever gets you rich today. That's the problem you twat.

You ok? I bet you never tried

There is more upward class mobility on a yearly bases than in any other system for a person's entire lifetime.

You're a fucking idiot. If you have $5 in your pocket and no debt, you're richer than half the world's population.

The Untidy State of America is the "Pits of the World"

I have no strong feelings about landmasses or (sub-)continents one way or the other.

>be happy that you're poor

Social mobility is legit fucked in America today. It hasn't been this bad since the gilded age.

I love what it is meant to represent symbolically, but I hate what it has become.

yeah right
how stupid can you be thinking that capitalist society provides some chances to working people other than work for bourgeoisie till the grave

>we feed you
Still better than communism