Icefag thread. others welcome too

Icefag thread. others welcome too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rTpe_5JYufE
omniglot.com/language/phrases/hovercraft.htm
omniglot.com/soundfiles/icelandic/hovercraft_is.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey Iceland, I think your country is a pretty cool guy.

pretty cool guy indeed. too bad we are being flooded by american tourists.

literally more americans then natives downtown any day of the year.

Svifnökkvinn minn er fullur af álum

Hvernig er best að skipta um hraðastilli stýri stöngina í sjálfrennireið?

I was born in Iceland in keflavik but am American.. my father was in the Navy and was stationed in Reykjavik..

Do you have niggers in Iceland?

I want to come back sometime

LoL nigger-tard-jew-subhuman language it seems

>Reykjavik

Is that the only town in Iceland? It's the only one I ever hear about.

I think we have under a hundred of them

Keflavik....

Read more fag

Hey, at least I tried. Most Americunts wouldn't be able to point to Iceland on a map of the world.

Any hot Icealand ladies u wanna share? ;)

Do all your women look like Bjork?

Nigger doesn't know Icelandic is Germanic.

holy shit, wikipedia says Iceland has a population of less than 350,000

do you guys all end up fucking your close relatives during the long winter nights?

Most Americunts know inly a few countries.

"We're da US of A, dat down there all be mexico, dere's europe, commie land, and Africa."

Maybe you wouldn't be able too, don't pull others into your ignorance

I'm in the UK, you're the first major island to the north west from here

Go shitpost somewhere else leaf

Do you have jews in Iceland? I fucking hate jews, if there's no jews in Iceland then I might go live threre

Only saying that because I'mm an Americunt too. Live here long enough and you see retards like that every so often

same as Nig nogs

I lived in Iceland until I was about 3.. from what I was told Icelanders well at least the old school ones hate tourist but alot of the economy is from tourism, also exporting fish nd lamb I would assume..

Icelandic rap is funny

The ice mafia is real

Geothermal energy is based asf from their local volcano

Public Hot Springs breed Icelandic aids

The aurora borealis aka the northern lights are the dopest rave north of England

Krona is God

Am I Icelandic yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=rTpe_5JYufE

a handful, no orthodox style with the hats and what not

Are you allowed to spit in their faces? Or do you have laws against that sort of thing?

greetings from Croatia!
you have a fucking awesome country

that's some google translate shit right there

Shit, is that hovercraft one not right? It's from a fairly authoritative source.

omniglot.com/language/phrases/hovercraft.htm

well you wouldn't know a jew here if you met them.
spitting in someones face won't get you charged or arrested. But you would get beaten to a pulp.

>The ice mafia is real
is that true?
can some Ice Nog confirm this?

This is the kind of instant justice I approve of. How do I emigrate?

>Ice Nog

I thought they were Snowniggers?

>omniglot.com/language/phrases/hovercraft.htm

it's technically correct but no one talks like this.

"Svifnökkvi" like many words you might find in some dictionary aren't used by anyone

I love the sound of the Icelandic language, could you go on Vocaroo and say that phrase for me?

>have job skills
>get a job
>get work visa
>assimilate with culture
>work for 5 years and apply for citizenship.

being a westerner helps but not required

omniglot.com/soundfiles/icelandic/hovercraft_is.mp3

I dont know
still wanna know if they have any mafia system there

Oh, ok. I thought that site was wrong though?

yes, there is a mafia system, and they have power over the police.
Cucked cops are useless here. only ever arrest small time criminals and drug users

The language sounds like a bitch to learn, do most foreigners struggle with it?

how can there be a mafia when there's fewer than 350 thousand people in the entire country?

they do, unless you are exceptionally good with languages, you will always sound like a foreigner. Most Icelandic people can't even get the grammar straight.

then how are they making money?
are they shipping drugs? do they stuff cocaine up the fish arses?

i don't see your logic.

Mafia = a group of people who control the underworld and use violence to sustain their power. E.i. drugs, prostitution, gambling, all the night clubs and so on.

its in the top 10 hardest languages to learn
but if you are nordfag it shouldn't be too hard for you

>Most Icelandic people can't even get the grammar straight.

I heard the same thing about Polish. Apparently the endings of words are so hard to get right, some stupid people develop an accent where they don't fully pronounce the entire word.

they import drugs through the butts of people in dept to them and threaten their families. also a lot of drugs are produced locally.

I'm from Manchester. I guess that manc accent doesn't count as a translatable skill.

i make an effort not to associate with people who can't be bothered to learn speech.

i didnt knew you had such a powerful mafia!
Very interesting. So do you a lot of prostitution over there?

yeah some, it's mostly through human trafficking.

don't come here looking for that shit.

Good for you. This country's full of pakistanis who have lived here thirty years and don't speak a word of English. I've tried to learn at least some basic phrases in every country I've visited, it's just basic politeness. If I was going to emigrate somewhere, I wouldn't have the balls to even apply unless I could hold a conversation in the local language.

didnt intend too
i always read that you have a huge assload of weapons but the crime rate it non existent

same. moving permanently to a country and not even making an effort to learn the language is unacceptable.
Being bad with languages myself i would never consider moving to a country if i couldn't learn the language.

>huge assload of weapons
yes this is true. there is crime but no gun crime.
i have a license my self and a gun in the closet.

it has a lot to do with the mentality regarding guns here. they are not meant for self defense in any regard and shooting a person will always get you charge, even if the person you shot won't press charges, the state will instead.