Why do we support this idiot again?

why do we support this idiot again?

Other urls found in this thread:

azcentral.com/story/news/politics/fact-check/2015/10/16/donald-trump-spaced-out-vaccines-reduce-autism-fact-check/72828934/
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/449525268529815552
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2323045/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amish_anomaly
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because he's right.

sage

who cares, he's the only good candidate

but how can vaccines cause autism if all Americans are already autistic?

>the only good candidate goes against scientific facts
this should tell you more about Americans in general than about the other candidates

Well, the alternative is hillary....i miss cruz ;_;

Because even though I only support maybe at most 1/3 of his proposed policies, that's still a lot better than any of the other candidates.

If Donald Trump does literally nothing else but build the wall, it will be one of the most successful presidencies in decades.

Because no one else gives a fuck about illegal immigrants and the invasion of Islam

DONALD NOOOOO WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?

Autism is a social construct

At least post the original you fucking faggot.

While he's wrong on the issue, at least his position isn't to not vaccinate, just to spread the vaccinations out more. That just makes it more expensive, it isn't a real health issue like anti-vaxxers

What's wrong with what he said ?

>the invasion of Islam
in the US, mudslimes are

we don't, Sup Forums is satire

vaccines don't cause autism, you fucking autistic frog

Why aren't you voting for the libertarian party, at least they're not actually retarded.

>libertarian
>not retarded
pick one

>he's wrong though, his position is that vaccines cause autism

I know, that's what I said?

OP conveniently cropped out the date that was posted

Someone please edit this with "Healthy young child goes to Sup Forums"

liberal tears.

yup you're right

This. I thought pol was 'red pilled'. It has been proven that vaccines cause autism. Pol thinks their redpilled by denying the holocaust, but the truth about vaccines is something they cant face.

What sort of retard admits to being wrong on an anonymous imageboard?

Just close the thread, jesus christ.

see March 28, 2014
he confirmed his retarded position on Sept. 16, 2015 azcentral.com/story/news/politics/fact-check/2015/10/16/donald-trump-spaced-out-vaccines-reduce-autism-fact-check/72828934/

>It has been proven that vaccines cause autism
autism is a genetic disease, you fucking mongoloid, you can't catch autism

He's presenting evidence on one side an argument, doesn't express an opinion, yet he's an idiot.

>Jews lied about the Holocaust
I'm just presenting on side of an argument, I'm not taking sides :^)

Vaccines cause autism

He's going after the retard vote.

Bill Nye is not a scientist

Catheterboy my pain.

Because he's correct you autist.

I have a feeling you aren't either

That's literally not how autism works. Even if it was, the options are:

1. Very very few cases of autism, like 1 in 50k or less.
2. Entire populations killed from easily vaccinated diseases.

Are you so retarded that you'd choose 1?

And he only wants to keep the ones that aren't American out, you dip.

You're right, I'm a biochem student

>taking memes literally

no

99% chance this is shopped, but in the attempted emulation it does highlight the downright bizarre cadence Trump uses when writing. I'm not sure if he writes these tweets himself or he also has PR people doing it but its incredibly unique.
I don't even know how to describe it, I guess there are paratextual clauses tacked on the end as if everything was a buildup to a punchline or commentary:
>Sad!
>Many such cases!
etc.

>9% chance this is shopped
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/449525268529815552

but one person who has gotten autism from vaccines, counts as like, 4,5 autism. because its a far more worse case of autism

Because without autism, this board wouldn't exist

Because Sup Forums is a collection of edgy retards.

They worship Brevik who worshipped the Jews.

Muh Mustard race which is outsmarted and thus controlled by Jews.

Multiculturalism is cancer yet Canada is consistently ranked one of the best countries on earth & multicultural Vancouver is always in the top 3 & Toronto is always in the top 5 cities on earth

I think they gave you every vaccine in their arsenal

>Take your completely normal toddler down to the snake bite convention
>let a bunch of poisonous snakes bite your toddler
>toddler gets all poisoned and shit
>"Must be genetics or somethin!" - Proud Brilliant Rational Science Father

The American government cannot be trusted, most especially with inserting foreign materials into your body.

so now you admit that vaccines cause autism?

Why do you call him an idiot? He's right.

STRAYAAA

>Multiculturalism is cancer
European multiculturalism is cancer. NA multiculturalism isn't because you actually pick which muslims get to come to you country.

Vaccines don't cause autism. This is a 100% proven scientific fact.

This tweet was from 2012, before the scientific paper was published with evidence showing it doesn't happen. He had no reason to not believe it until then and I'm sure if you ask him now he would think otherwise.

>This tweet was from 2012

>He had no reason to not believe it until then and I'm sure if you ask him now he would think otherwise.
azcentral.com/story/news/politics/fact-check/2015/10/16/donald-trump-spaced-out-vaccines-reduce-autism-fact-check/72828934/

>Vaccines don't cause autism. This is a 100% proven scientific fact.

While vaccines don't cause autism, you can't ever prove a negative senpai.

Healthy young user goes to Sup Forums, makes OP, doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!

Every study that has even linked vaccines to autism has been shown to be a lie.

There isn't even a correlation between vaccines and autism, just a coincidence with when symptoms start showing up.

>autism is a genetic disease,
Nature and nurture are not exclusive. Peanut allegy is genetic, peanut anaphylaxis is caused by eating peanuts.

>While vaccines don't cause autism, you can't ever prove a negative senpai.
yes you can

>Does water kills you?
>1. Drink water
>2. Don't die
>Negative proven.

Why are you pushing your stupid believes, frog? Autism is caused by vaccines and thats a fact, All my friends are autistic because of vaccines.

>Peanut allegy is genetic, peanut anaphylaxis is caused by eating peanuts.
you can't eat autism

FAKE, HE NEVER SAID THIS.
Nice shilling french faggot.
FAKE, HE NEVER SAID THIS.
Nice shilling french faggot. FAKE, HE NEVER SAID THIS.
Nice shilling french faggot.
>FAKE, HE NEVER SAID THIS.

▲ ▲
fuck the spam filter, what a piece of shit

Canada is 90% white and 5% asian.
It's like how they say Australia is one of the most multicultural countries on earth.
We're multicultural because we have incredibly high white-European immigrants. We're 92% white 7% asian.

>autism is a genetic disease, you fucking mongoloid, you can't catch autism

We aren't sure what causes autism, might be a bunch of things.
We know cases of autism are more common the older the parents, a 40 year old having kids can be pretty dicey, and we know their are hereditary factors.

>Autism is caused by vaccines and thats a fact
niceme.me

>All my friends are autistic because of vaccines.
All your friends are autistic because you're in special ed.

>FAKE, HE NEVER SAID THIS.
google, "donald trump vaccines", first result

>Every study that has even linked vaccines to autism has been shown to be a lie.

Let's see that source, professor prick.

I admit that you definitely have autism

As a pre med I don't care what his stupid ideas of vaccines consist of because he won't be able to change anything about it but he can fight to repel Obamacare which will do more favors for the medicine than any Democratic candidate ever could.

How many vaccines do you guys have?

why do people in europe give a shit about our election? obviously they have bigger problems. like anal trauma and aids from being enriched

did you know that africa and the middle east have been encouraging people to go to africa that have tested positive for aids. africa years ago and the middle east more recently

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2323045/

there are no other study linking vaccines to autism

>Finland has free vaccine shots for all kids
>Finland is the autism central
Maybe he's right

Here's the thing I feel for the small European countries that have multiculturalism forced on them.

I give 0 fucks about France, Britain & the former imperial powers.

You don't choose your immigrants? The countries you went to and stoles resources didn't choose which of you came to them.

The reason the Middle East is a shithole now is directly because of Britain & France. Both Lebanon & Syria's civil wars were caused by the bigoted constitutions that the French created.

Before that Lebanese didn't immigrate much since their country was great.

Britain fucked up half the planet which is what made Britain great since they used everywhere else as resources to fuel the empire.

You can be vaccinated.

>elect a man with strange opinions that will ultimately help the country
>Elect a woman who will sell a country and its citizens for her own profit but isn't quite public enough with her beliefs for you to know what they are

John Miller likes him, so should you like him too?

>The countries you went to and stoles resources
they weren't using those resources, niggers are too dumb for this

>The reason the Middle East is a shithole now is directly because of Britain & France.
then why do western countries turn to shit when middle easterners come?

>Both Lebanon & Syria's civil wars were caused by the bigoted constitutions that the French created.
or because, you know, they were tired of their dictator

>their country was great.
it really wasn't

Because as a mindless retard I only support the candidates that I am shown on media.

Regardless of the alleged links to autism, vaccines still promote the spread of unfit genes throughout the population, which will lead to permanent genetic dependency, and that shit outweighs all feelings on the matter about "muh children".

Memeing aside, I hate when he says shit like this.

Still better than Clinton and Bernie. He could be tinfoil-tier crazy and I'd still vote for him as long as he keeps out the towelheads

You do sound autistic
Go back to nigger ed

Lebanon had no dictator moron.
Most Middle Eastern dictators were installed by the French, British, or Americans.

Africa didn't use resources.
Latin America, the Middle East, & Asia were more advanced in many regards than their European colonizers.
Asia's drug laws being treason is due to Britain forcing it on them to destroy the countries to get a trade advantage.

But 100 years later he will die and therefore water kills

He's courting the baby boomer vote.

Annoying, but effective. Watch Hillary Clinton fuck up hard with boomers by telling them to quietly accept the complete extinction of their descendants.

Reminder France colonized north africa

Go back to Turkey.

>Lebanon had no dictator moron.
and there aren't any civil wars going right now in Lebanon either, dumbass

>North Africa is a shithole
>France comes, makes it less a shithole
>France leaves, North Africa becomes a shithole again

>scientific prove about this
>hur during im a retard that can't search shit up
Check how many cases of autism the Amish have people who don't vaccinate their kids and give birth at home not in hospitals with strangers.

I'm genuinely curious what happens to this board after Trump loses. Probably devolve into a conspiracy board about how the Jews rigged the election and a bunch of Larry Sinclair leg-humping types.

>the desperation is real

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amish_anomaly
85% vaccinated, 3 autists

All americans are vaccinated since birth, duh french.

Yeah cause Amish doctors are so good at diagnosing Autism.

Do you guys ever think this dumb shit through seriously

He's not wrong, but it's anecdotal information, not scientific information. Maybe Carson can set him straight on the issue.

I'm not an autist that supports the notion that vaccines cause autism but I'd rather my candidate say that then say something like "white people cant be poor" or any of the other SJW agenda bullshit either of the Democrats have spouted off

You reap what you sow frenchboy
You fucked up the countries and
because they don't have jobs they go
and fuck up your country
You did deserve what happened in
Paris