Shaving my genitials is the best thing

Shaving my genitials is the best thing.

It makes me nice and smooth and 100 times horny.

Like I want to even suck it and jerk it off so much.

Should i go and get it waxed? I know the first time is awful, but having it perfectly smooth sounds great. I just want hair to never grow there. I know the hair is good for you health wise, but I just love the smoothness

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C-SsMQMFq8c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck are you

Waxing isn't all it's cracked up to be. People say "oh it lasts 3 weeks" but in reality it lasts 1 and then you have to wait 2 weeks for the hair to grow to a sufficient length to be waxed again.

fuck off smoothskin

doesn't it last longer and longer each time?

ANY PART OF YOUR BODY YOU SHAVE GROWS BACK STRONGER

ANY PART YOU PLUCK/WAX GROWS BACK WEAKER

NEVER SHAVE YOUR ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111

I AM BUSY DESTROYING MY BUM-HAIR WITH IPL (INTENSE PULSED LIGHT, SIMILAR TO LASER HAIR REMOVAL). ON HIGH SETTING (THE SETTING YOU NEED TO USE TO COMPLETELY DESTROY HAIR) IT'S RING STINGING ME. IT TAKES ABOUT 10 PULSES TO DO MY ENTIRE ARSE AREA.

DON'T TURN OUT LIKE ME, IF YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO GET RID OF YOUR BUMFLUFF YOU MUST GET DRUNK/HIGH AND THEN WAX.

THANKS FOR READING GUYS!

OH YEA, ONE OTHER THING, ARE YOU GONNA FUCK THAT ALOE VERA?

r2d2 & c3po

I doubt it. You still have to wait for the hair to grow to a length that would be considered unreasonable if you were shaving.

should I look in to IPL like this user :^)

KEK

I read your posts in the voice of Gordon Cole.

I've used it and it definitely makes the hair thinner and take longer to grow but you have to keep at it or the hair will return to normal.

Quads demand to know motherfucker!!!!!!!

my dick is the aloe vera leaf and the gel is my cum

Get off Sup Forums Joe!

yea WAX IT AND BYE BYE LA GENITAL

waxing was like the worst experience of my life. I went with my girlfriend cause i thought she was exaggerating. she took it like a champ and i fucking was in the worst pain. even bled. then stung for days. then grew back super fast anyway. fuck waxing

I really wanna wax my pubes but my dick is really sensitive and sore ever since I assfucked this black prostitute at a bucks night. Does it look alright?

hiding this post because I'm trying to jerk off

I think I did it wrong

youtu.be/C-SsMQMFq8c .

That aloe Vera looks tasty, could you eat that?