WHAT IS THE WORST A FEMALE HAS SCREWED YOU OVER?

WHAT IS THE WORST A FEMALE HAS SCREWED YOU OVER?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-UY1Jf2CmCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MTT5ES1f6cw
youtube.com/watch?v=lhAMsJJmeLo
youtube.com/watch?v=Vo68nwQ3LWw
youtube.com/watch?v=2vm3R3OMiws
youtube.com/watch?v=k_BwaQo8qpU
youtube.com/watch?v=VTDXsehyXls
youtube.com/watch?v=iATRLH0c1Z8
youtube.com/watch?v=jqHUmtZXahI
clearpoint.org/blog/how-to-pay-off-debt-efficiently-the-ladder-method/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

About 200 bucks. Fucked her so I guess I don't care too much.

My mom
She gave birth to me

Beat me to it

Sad when that's the first thought that comes to our minds

Some chick I was into, I think she knew I was into her. So I paid for every thing on a Vegas trip this weekend. Turns out she is going out with another guy. Well I hope she enjoys the walk back Florida.

So I dated a girl for about 6 months then I broke up with her
But then a month later we got back together
We were only together for like 3 weeks cause she texted me one night saying she felt walked on and used
Apparently she thought I was using her for sex
This might be a good time to add I was her first real boyfriend and she was my first real girlfriend, we took each other's virginities and she has super bad depression

Anyways she told me that like when we would do stuff we would do it when she wasn't in the mood and she would say no but never in a serious way
I never raped her or anything
Hell if she talked to me I would've stopped

Anyways after the break up she totally ghosted tf out of me
Told me she was in therapy now
Told me she couldn't have a relationship at all
Then got a new boyfriend in like 3 weeks

Shit still bothers me sometimes it's nearly been 3 months

Hi there.
Might i add my experience?

>Girlfriend says rich uncle died in Florida
>Grill gets house and millions
>Let's move to Florida she says
>I quit job, we pack up car
>Drive to Miami where house supposed to be
>Down to like $40 cash
>Grill pretends to call attorney who supposed to give us keys and some walking around money till big payout
>Excuses for hours, now getting dark
>Me getting more suspicious, I say let me talk to attorney
>Call number, is some random
>Girlfriend confesses made everything up, we can live on the beach under pier
>Never felt this level of terror
>Girlfriend suddenly determined to be completely insane after months of normal
>Call mom, beg for western Union cash
>Drive back to Ohio, banging insane GF at every truckstop
>Dump GF at her mom's house, join Witness Protection Program
>The End

Meth was involved?

My ex wife was a cheating whore succubus slut that couldnt keep her legs closed and would blame me. She was so bad i left her everything. The house the cars the kids, i just wanted the fuck out before i completely lost it. Since she has been married twice in an 8 year span already divorced shes in her 4th marriage still has not changed even tried sucking my dick one time i picked the kids up at her house and her husband was at work. I said no!, because im a happily married man now with a good wife that loves me and treats me like a woman should i have not divorced again she probably will again soon. One of her husbands was in the navy, as soon as he jumped ship i knew it was over but he didnt, he came back early to surprise her and he got a surprise another man not only in his bed screwing her but he actually lived there. I thought he would surely had shot and killed them both but he hjust kicked the guys ass told him to leave allowed her to stay for a bit a week later (the second husband) for divorced and paid for everything. She had to try to buy her own house in the reality world, could not meet husband #3 the reality worker lol. Husband #4 is a banker husband #3's former "best friend" long story short she is a mans worst nightmare and can not be tammed i try manny things but in the end it wasnt worth my sanity.

She sounds pretty pathetic, but something is telling me she was rather attractive, no?

No drugs I was aware of, and she had all her teeth :)

Literally, months of normal, then this. I'm a big guy, and this was literally the most scared I have ever been. It was like I didn't know her at all, like she had been replaced by a complete stranger. And realizing if she was insane enough to think this was going to fly, now I am trapped in a car with someone THAT INSANE. lol

How long were you with this bitch?

About 6-8 months? Of living together, no insanity shown prior. Was completely normal qt3.14 cool GF

Lets see more of this bitch

any pics of this whore?

second this notion of the motion

My girlfriend of 8 years out of the blue broke up with me, told me to never talk to her again, and spread rumors that I raped her (we never had sex, we were waiting for marriage). Everyone believed her and I lost all my friends and my family even turned on me.

Women dont want to just end the relationship. They want to end all your future prospects and ruin your character . When did u meet the cunt?

we dated since 8th grade and into college

none of ur family talks to you presently?

they do on holidays and birthdays but thats pretty much it. It's always very formal and whenever we get together they treat me like shit because they view me as the rapist failure of the family.

This girl I knew from school stole from me at my leaving party and I got suspended for a year from college for what I called her online for doing it. Still bitter about it as my life is still not together.

Ah fuck em bud. If they beleive her word over yours theyre a shitty family. Can i ask what nationality are u and ur family

>have abusive mentally ill mother
>wind up on b
makes sense

Paint a picture on her face with a box cutter

american. They are super hardcore southern baptists and still go to church with her parents and constantly remind me that they are "praying for me".

been seeing this girl on the side for the past couple years. im married. tried to break it off like a hundred times she always manipulates and extorts sex from me. shes always buying me things and gives great head. shes 15 years younger than me too. evil crazy little bitch

She loved me.
She said she loved me, if that what love was...I could go the rest of my life without it

>implying there's been a female that hasn't

yeah it's all the evil bitch's fault, not the asshole who is incapable of resisting his dick's urges. You don't deserve either of them

Seriously, cut em out of your life. I mean I know they're family, but that's the biggest cunt move I've heard.

When I was working a temp job, my female boss went round making sure the temps applied for some new positions that came up. I specifically asked her if it was for a permanent version of the job I was doing, she said she wasnt sure. Cut to 2 weeks later, we all get called round to congratulate one of the girl temps who got a permanent job doing exactly what we were doing before. When boss announces it she looks right at me.

I guess she didnt like me much. She was the daughter of the floor manager as well. I've only worked for a male boss once. Best 6 months of my working life.

Tempting, but she lives with her drug dealer miles away from me. Also she isn't worth the jail time.

They shouldnt be in any position of authority or power

Lets see this cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=-UY1Jf2CmCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MTT5ES1f6cw
youtube.com/watch?v=lhAMsJJmeLo
youtube.com/watch?v=Vo68nwQ3LWw
youtube.com/watch?v=2vm3R3OMiws
youtube.com/watch?v=k_BwaQo8qpU
youtube.com/watch?v=VTDXsehyXls
youtube.com/watch?v=iATRLH0c1Z8
youtube.com/watch?v=jqHUmtZXahI

Here's my story
>Be 14 yrs fuccboi
>wealthy family, have a lot of girls
>Met this shy short girl with no friends
>Fell in love
>Now we're in a relationship
>Be happy, she happy
>9 months of waiting for sex
>She befriend my friends
>My parents divorce
>They both loose their jobs
>Im 17 now and poor
>She mets another guy
>Dumped me
>Turns out the guy is gay
>Haha fuck you

And that's how I was dumped by a depressed and suicidal girl with no friends for a gay guy after 3 years of happy relationship

It's been 3 years from that and my self-esteem hasn't recovered yet :c

wow, how did she get you to pay for her trip? Did she flatout ask, or did you offer...?

>she has super bad depression
never date crazies, user

and i'm sure you did nothing wrong

>WHAT IS THE WORST A FEMALE HAS SCREWED YOU OVER?

When you find yourself married with kids, you are damned and your wife holds ALL the cards.

AVOID MARRIAGE. Do not walk into a trap like that.

how about avoid kids you idiot. marriage can be great

You got this backwards, kids can be great, the only bad things are:
The way your wife uses them against you
The attention they take away from you

Kids are much more rewarding than a wife who would be better off as a gf

I stopped being a fuccboi when i met her, never cheated or mistreated her. She said she got bored of me when we broke up

this here kids is what we call a giant fucking retard.

so you're boring then is what you're saying. can't really blame her for that

you married the wrong fucking person bro. can't blame women for that one

>happily married
>is apparently a retard

ok. sorry you feel attacked by my success where you've failed.

>implying it will never fail
time will tell won't it?

yeah but you'll still be waiting here for that proof while i'm still happily married with no kids

>will come with time
>really means will come with kids

>implying i give a single shit enough to remember this conversation past an hour from now
>especially one about your shitty life
thanks for the kek, faggot

you're the one who's continuing this devil's advocate of my marriage failing lolol, and i'm the one dragging you along? buddy. that's sad.

south florida bitches are scum.

Giving this the old third. Motion is passed.

you keep replying right? who's worse?

Mom had me circumsized

Not screwed over exactly but I loaned a friend about £3500 over a couple of years. Never even got the offer of a bj as thanks, I spunked in her coffee one time so it's all good.

i already did, no kids fuck that, but it sucks not being able to do what you wabt without making sure you dont upset her, along with missing the new pussy in the world and the excitment of dating and meeting new grills.

>literally talking about yourself lol

>i'm not replying
lolwat?

i never said that. i was just saying that what you said could have been applied to you just as easily as to me, but you're the one who said it, not me. so i wouldn't be talking about myself, but you would be talking about yourself.

you're just talking in circles now. you better hurry before the furry convention ends

Your bullshit is boring

lol i'll talk in circles with you all day. you seem to think you're "winning" something here and i find that adorable. i have no idea how furries came into the picture, it sounds like you tried to play off that this doesn't bother you a few posts back and now you're just reaching for any sort of insult you can find regardless of what i'm saying. it's kind of cute, actually. i bet you consider yourself smart among your peers.

Constant rollback on what we do sexually. Used to be facials, road head, anal, swallowing, etc. Now most of that is gone and I'm pissed.

Stole my 100 dollar calculator from called her a bitch that was that

you have time to shitpost all day? what a coincidence so do i!

yeah dude i have a reaaaally easy job

any1, that said "no" after being flirty

brought me into this gay earth, knowing full well how goddanm awful this goddanm place is

same

what's got you so upset then?

i'm poor and lonely

i'm sorry man. if you were in a bad marriage it's better that you're out though. we live in a world where you can't really talk about or process your feelings without getting ridiculed, but don't let that keep you down. therapy can be really good if you trust your therapist and speak honestly to your struggles. this is not the place to feel less poor and lonely though. it'll just fuel that anger and make it worse.

I was 13, this chick was 18, I went in her car once and we drove around and i thought I was cool af. She leaned in for a kiss but then stole my wallet sticking out of my pocket, shoved me out of the car and then drove off. That shit turned me gay and I never talked to an older girl since. (Never filed a report because I was scared she would find me)

maybe i like being angry?

>bruce banner

dude to each their own. but if you really think you enjoy that, ask yourself why your response to my question was "poor and lonely"

That happened with my ex, but she went on to date like three dudes in under two months. Tried to kill herself last year after our breakup.

I dodged a fucking bullet.

because i'm poor and that's not going to change and fixing the loneliness by talking to you. are you alright?

She broke up with me and told that it was because i lied to her. I really did, but only so i could take acid and she knew. Anyway i felt bad cuz i fucked it up but, less than one month she started a relationshi in fb with her friend. why make me feel like i'm the bad one when she just wanted another one?

ah man you can change that, it just takes really fucking hard work. i'm still paying off student loans after years and years of being out of college, along with some really shitty credit card debt from not being at all educated in finances growing up. poorness is solved with the proper spending of your money, and that all just comes down to creating a plan and having the willpower to stick to it.

i'm doin well man. just living one day at a time while i can

glad to hear it. living every second over here.

HEY!! That's a pic of my ex-wife.

HE'LL BE HERE ALL WEEK FOLKS

What about me? No homie love? No hug?

if you've never heard of the ladder method of debt repayment i'd give it a look clearpoint.org/blog/how-to-pay-off-debt-efficiently-the-ladder-method/

interest rates are what keep you poor. paying off the right things in the right order are key

i don't have any debt actually. pretty much a clean slate with 0 motivation to do a thing.

you have no debt and you're sad that you're poor? you're richer than most of the people out there. if someone makes more money than you means it nothing if they owe more than they make. take that as motivation to start saving. if you spend all of your money on things to help distract you, then you might need more help. drugs and alcohol are fun but they don't give you anything. nobody can motivate you if you don't want to be motivated though, gotta work on that part of yourself first.

i hear ya dude. thanks for trying to help

NO respect I tell ya.... no respect.

She stole my heart ;_;
And is probably fucking Tyrone right now

if you haven't done it in awhile, go outside and hang out for a bit. sometimes that helps me ground myself outside of my own heady bullshit. it doesn't work for everyone. i also recommend reading as much as you can, especially things that challenge your concept of yourself and the world. that might shake you out of your funk and help you gain some perspective. but remember, any perspective of reality is a selection of reality, and therefor a corruption of reality. basically don't take anything too seriously and it loosens its grip on you

thanks Sup Forumsro
best advice i've heard in a while on here

that's because most of the advice on here is designed to make you feel worse about yourself, not better

my mother used to beat the shit out of me daily, threaten to kick me out on the street, then lied to me about visiting my father, instead she shipped me off to live with him without telling me.