How smart is a hacker known as 4chinz? I'll post a complete solution once someone gets trips

How smart is a hacker known as 4chinz? I'll post a complete solution once someone gets trips.

Other urls found in this thread:

scienceblogs.com/evolutionblog/2011/11/08/the-tuesday-birthday-problem/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>is a boy also

learn2english

It's a trick question. Everyone on Sup Forums are permavirgins so you don't actually have any children. The answer is 0%

What is the probability that the other is also a nigger? That whore has no standards.

50/50 either it's a boy or it isn't

according to scientific american, the odds of giving birth to a male is 51.2%

despite your odd phrasing, i'll take your question
the first half of information is irrelevant and designed to throw you off
so the question remains "what are the odds of getting two boys out of two pregnancies?"
as stated above, birthing a boy has a probability of 51.2%
therefore, birthing two boys from two pregnancies is 0.512x 0.512 which is about 26.2%

the odds of having a boy is actually a bit higher
maybe it's natures way of compensating for a higher number of little boys dieing

Actually 49.991/49.991/.018

you forgot a zero after the comma
idiot

fine here's a refined question.

The odds of anything happening are 50/50, it either happens or it doesn't

You're all not seeing this problem in its entirety. Mathematics problems do not casually post any information for you to refuse considering.

The Tuesday part plays a significant role in the final answer. It is pretty well explained here
scienceblogs.com/evolutionblog/2011/11/08/the-tuesday-birthday-problem/

50%

FUCK

kms now

Nope. It has to do with hetero-chromatine physiology in spermatozoa. Male spermatozoa a generally a bit faster, but can't survive as long. In normal females it causes them to be have a bit better chance. In females with different Fallopian tubes construction however it causes female-only spermatozoa survivability. BTW it is a reason why sometimes some families are unable to get any male offspring, female only, but I haven't heard of an opposite situation.

25%

1/2

245%

Doesn't matter if it's a boy, girl, sentient onion ring. You're still paying child support faggot

Wouldn't it be .008?

Trick question. You can't assume its gender.

No, it went up a tenth of a percent in the last 10 years due to the widespread consumption of soy products

So its 100% babyself

50%. The only possible combinations are 2 boys or one boy/one girl.
>/THREAD

Wrong.

You don't get the say /thread on your own post newfag.

Yhe fact that you already know that one of them is a boy means that you have 3 options.

Boy Boy
Boy Girl
Girl Boy

So the probability that there are two boys is 33%

/thread

>scienceblogs.com/evolutionblog/2011/11/08/the-tuesday-birthday-problem/
this is fucking fake news.

Wrong
Wrong
Right
/Thread

wrong, because you don't know which one if a boy, if it's the first one or the second one

so the combinations are
boy girl
girl boy
or boy girl

Wrong you stupid faggot. Nobody requested the birth order. Kill yourself for not being able to read.

YES YOU RETARD

BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW THE BIRTH ORDER!!!!

THE BOY CAN BE A FIRST KID OR A SECOND KID.

Fuck, nigga, these days it's probably 20% boy, 20% girl, and 60% some mentally retarded non-binary fuck knuckle apache helicopter he-bitch shemale queer fuck tard.

Kek

Okay see, you had everything 100% correct, the answer is 51.2%, giving birth is a like a TRUE random number generator where each individual event is completely separate, the chance doesn't decrease just because they had a boy the first time

Why
does
this
thread
exist

My mother miscarried 4 times and had 3 children. Every single one was male