I hope this stupid bitch dies. The dumbass show runners are going to

I hope this stupid bitch dies. The dumbass show runners are going to
try and make it seem like she's right when Jon is the one in charge, just like last week, please God kill her off tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps
youtu.be/bxhI0KqNNTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never happening

Not happening until at least a major sacrifice is "wanted"

lol you fucking idiot are you even keeping up with the story? her and jon and going to be the ones leading the northern front so they obviously wont die you jackass. littlefinger is going to die really soon though

They didn't make her seem right at all. They made her seem like she was all caught up in vengeance and retribution because she's spent all that time around psychopaths like Baelish, Cersei, and Ramsey. While Jon is making the choice that aligns with his house's traditional values and is the right call for long-term stability.

Pay attention to what's going on retard

I understand that u dimwit but she isn't the one in charge, he is. she needs to act like it and not try and tell him what to do

Cersei doesn't exist, she is a face changer just like how Arya learned.

And the woman behind the mask controls the White Walkers, and she is a wilder who wants revenge on everything southern because of what was done to her family by Targaryens and Starks.

She needs to have a nude scene. That's all that matters.

I think he should value her advice and counsel and take it into consideration, but yeah last week she was absolutely out of line. They both think and make decisions in very different ways and sometimes you need one and sometimes the other

Lay off the crackpipe.

What makes you think that?

How the hell is littlefinger going to die I mean I really want him to, but you have to admit he really knows what he's doing. Plus it doesn't feel like the right time for him to die y'know? Him and whatshisface who's currently leading the iron fleet I want both to die dearly but I don't think they have accomplished what they need to quite yet

drugs

A hooker stabs him out of context in king's landing, that would be very game of thrones.

The hooker would have to be a hired assassin by someone else, then it would be very game of thrones. Maybe one of the other Lords of the Vale who are pissed at him

Think about it, if she was mother of all those kids since Joffrey died, wouldn't she show the same emotion as she did for him when he was killed?

Since then she has been ice cold, not giving a shit about the others. Because she isn't Cersei and those other deaths etc were planned by the Wilder woman.

This Fucking CUNT better GETNAKED on GoT

Can some link a torrent for 2nd ep of S7?

You'll see nudes but 95% body double

Yeah but Joffrey was like a little copy of her and the others were kind of... Retarded. Plus do you think a mother is going to be the same after one of her kids die? And she kinds saw it coming cus of her little prophecy

never gonna happen :(

>wanting little finger and euron to die
what strange kinda faggot are you?

I also want Jon and Daenerys to get together and rule Westeros

It will happen but comon, pls don't be serious

it is beyond me how anyone can even remotely like dany, that annoying entitled shitstain

I'm a sad romantic, I'm sorry

I hate her so much, she looks dusgusting to me, at least I think that's the reason, everyone seems to find her attractive, I think she looks like a 12 year old boy with all that baby fat in her face, the fat ugly cunt, I hate her so much
they ruined emilia clarke for me

We need to see her tits first

yeah that's not the reason I find it repelling that many want that, it's just that dany is a shit character
the show is pure cheese anyways

We never did find out who killed Joffrey though, not Cersei or the new pretender that is, Others think it was Tyrian which is a no.

Tywin Lannister is the only option left, apart from Little Finger. but Tywin was getting pissed off with Joffrey making a mockery of the Lannister name and hid him killed for sure, and at the same time tried to get rid of his unsightly son in the process.

Either way, Jamie knows it isn't Cersei from the way she spoke and acted, and her now cold exterior towards himself also.

We shall see.

This fucking cunt better get naked on GoT

Littlefinger killed him you retard, by poisoning his wine with one of the pearls from a necklace sansa was wearing. He didn't do it personally, but god you are thick not to know that.

Prove it was the same necklace etc. All those assumptions huh.

Getting so salty over theories.

I realise it's a lot to keep up with but it was olena who killed Joffrey in a scheme with baelish. That was pretty clear

completely agree with you. i hate this bitch. that wedding night scene where shes bent over the bed made me rock hard.

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps

It's made explicitly clear. Jesus christ

yeah, that's no theory...

You are so thick you attract niggers.

this

this user irreducible stupidity could actually bend time.

didn't rob lead "a great army" for an 'important campaign' as well?

people unironically discussing game of thrones in my Sup Forums

People coming in a thread to express their displeasure... think about your life, then kill yourself.

+1

Are you retarded?

youtu.be/bxhI0KqNNTw

+2

TOO OLD

guy has a point tho little finger lies about everything and colludes with everyone. he could have easily been in cahoots with tywin to remove joffrey so a more responsible kid got on the throne, or cersei would again for a brief time.

i hope jon cuts her fuckin head off, ned stark style

back at ya kiddo

Tywin spared his abomination of a son (Tyrion). He would never kill Joffrey, his GRANDSON, and he had the reins on the empire 'behind the scenes'anyway, if you paid any attention.

What the hell is up with idiots in this thread.

Got raped and uses her crushes power to her advantage.

Just like a woman to earn nothing and act like she deserves what others build.

they need to kill little jew instead. his character is annoying as fuck. we get it, you want to bone sansa. please move the plot forward.....

why are you getting so angry over simple fun what ifs? are you the president of the game of thrones this is how it all happened club or something? are you 12?
nothing worse than having these threads polluted by fanboiz who get salty as the sea when someone they dont like appears.
calm your tits boy it is fun and people posting stuff on their thoughts such as the idea of the thread in the first place.

littlefinger is one of the most, if not the most important character in GoT.
He is pure evil, the mastermind behind everything.

Look at me!! I'm proud to show off that I have no life other than what is in a television show... I know everything that goes on in that show so much so that I am defending something THAT DOESN'T ACTUALLY EXIST!!!!

I'm only on season 4 so I wont read these comments, but I just saw Rob Stark die!!! and I fucking hate this show because im on season 4 and still hardly know the characters confusing ass names

Image related

Check out this faggot.

she did not sign the nude clause in the begining because underage, now she does not need to

Does Mona Lisa exist? How about Harry Potter? We have some of the best parks in the world dedicated to something that "doesn't exist".

Yours are the words of a inexperienced cunt.

He's right , you know.
I watch GoT but have never read up on any of the background or theory or any shit. But even just from watching each episode of the show once I learned what he has written. Tywin was about stability and dynasty. He also enjoyed being the power behind Joffrey's throne.

Yes Mona Lisa actually existed!!! she was a person!!!!

Try to have an intellectual argument without using poor language... if vulgar name calling is all that you got... You've got NOTHING

Paying attention to characters in a show you're watching is fanboyism. Gotcha all.

Stupidity in the modern world astounds me.

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps

I HOPE SO TOO FUCK SANSA ANNOYING ASS BITCH

>......!!!!
stop

hm, so you think a painting portraing a reality is reality itself. ok.

yes mona lisa existed, had a real life. Lannisters DID NOT... done here.

Arya's going to stab her with Needle.