Oh look another trash video by the boring ass jews

oh look another trash video by the boring ass jews

>hey guys look at us call out the cancer of youtube while simultaneously claiming to be the moral superior youtubers and our dumbass fans don't know the reason why we purposely only cry about the paul brothers is because we just wanna milk out youtube
views that are about drama cause were too stupid to create original content that doesnt involve reactionary Videos.
You see we didnt cry about jake Pauls "its every day bro" music video cause of its bad lyrics (which every mainstream musician has) we cryed about it cause he has a youtube platform and we can milk it for views

>WHAAAAAAT
>HILA mumbles
>ethan "yeah dude, i know right"
>hila mumbling

>ethan "jeez dude calm down hila"
>something is said in the video, pauses it, repeats it but exaggerates the repeated line.
>5-10minutes of this (half the time consists of hila mumbling)
>well guys i hope you enjoyed our reactionary video dont forget to subscribe so we can react to more drama cause we aren't original in any way
>papa bless
>jake paul fanboys incoming

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aii3fDdZnrM
youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps
youtube.com/watch?v=-UY1Jf2CmCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MTT5ES1f6cw
youtube.com/watch?v=lhAMsJJmeLo
youtube.com/watch?v=Vo68nwQ3LWw
youtube.com/watch?v=2vm3R3OMiws
youtube.com/watch?v=k_BwaQo8qpU
youtube.com/watch?v=VTDXsehyXls
youtube.com/watch?v=iATRLH0c1Z8
youtube.com/watch?v=jqHUmtZXahI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sage

>Jake pauler detected

Sage

wat

let the anger flow through you

Sage

who gives a shit?

Millennial problems

Calm down, Jake.

Are you 10?

hila is just stupid stoner ethan is nerd beta

Yeah, i agree.

That last video was shit. They cried that he released their address. I was expecting to see street corner intersections and road signs. All it ended up being was the dudes house was visible. Saying they released his personal info the way they did was a far fucking stretch from what actually happened.

Agreed. These 2 fucking dweebs put on terrible videos to talk shit about terrible videos, to get what they talked shit about, fags watching shitty videos and getting them ((views)). Plus what the fuck drugs is his girl on? She seems so fucking stoned all the time. But remember kids, a wise man once said, in the end it doesn't even matter.

Samefagging this fugging hard :DDD

>look at us call out the cancer of youtube while simultaneously claiming to be the moral superio
ironic
>sage

Yeah, h3h3 has really fallen from grace.
I don't even think it started with the whole Jake Paul trashing. It's just the most recent sympton.
Their podcast is a giant pile of opinionated garbage as well. The way they treated Joey Salads and keemstar was embarassing.
I don't like those guys, but Jesus, when they do you the favor of coming to your show, then at least treat them with some respect.
Ethan is a terrible interviewer and Hila does nothing as always.

No idea who this is and grow up, no one cares outside if high school

youtube.com/watch?v=aii3fDdZnrM

the jewish internet defence forces are in force fuck h3h3 they are part of the problem rather then the actual final solution

What a retarded shitlord

How can anyone look at this off coloured, ill looking rip offs and not realise the stereotypes about jews being inbred plagiarisers isn't true?

GAS THE KIKE

HITLER WAS RIGHT 1488

sage

pls give us more money guys were being sued again or we don't have enough money for rent pls guys ;_; - h3h3

Hilla the afgani migrant: *mumbles*
Ehthan: wow I couldn't agree more

Have you noticed every video is about a white dude

Lol
Get rekt

Fucking sage shit thread

Sage

I still haven't watched their new video because I know what to expect already.

The great thing about free will is that you can choose not to watch things you hate. Or you can ignore things you dont like

she's a jew from israel

I'm just gonna dab on you haters.

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps

Future perfect was kino

youtube.com/watch?v=-UY1Jf2CmCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MTT5ES1f6cw
youtube.com/watch?v=lhAMsJJmeLo
youtube.com/watch?v=Vo68nwQ3LWw
youtube.com/watch?v=2vm3R3OMiws
youtube.com/watch?v=k_BwaQo8qpU
youtube.com/watch?v=VTDXsehyXls
youtube.com/watch?v=iATRLH0c1Z8