Were you abused (spanked) as kid?

Were you abused (spanked) as kid?

Did you know that people who were abused are much more likely to grow up fucked up, with lower IQ and lower income?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-UY1Jf2CmCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MTT5ES1f6cw
youtube.com/watch?v=lhAMsJJmeLo
youtube.com/watch?v=Vo68nwQ3LWw
youtube.com/watch?v=2vm3R3OMiws
youtube.com/watch?v=k_BwaQo8qpU
youtube.com/watch?v=VTDXsehyXls
youtube.com/watch?v=iATRLH0c1Z8
youtube.com/watch?v=jqHUmtZXahI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was abused as a child. Spanking your child is not abuse. Please do not confuse the two
Thank you Mr. troll and have a top zozzle day
:^)

Spanking isn't abuse. Grow up.

I was raped by a monkey as a boy. That's why I hate niggers now.

Yes, physically and psychologically / emotionally.

It's true. My life is shit. Lots of mental issues and lots of anxiety so it's almost impossible to hold a job. I'm getting over it slowly but surely though.

Communicate with your children people. If that doesn't work take the favorite toy away until they want to listen. This isn't rocket science.

I was beaten with belt and any item that was close ussually.

Is this what the libs are trying to push again?

What exactly constitues as abuse? Please explain your definition.

hitting a person that's 20% of my size, and doesn't have an option to move out is not abuse.

hitting a person that's about your size, i.e. your wife, and has an option to move out is abuse.

conservashit logic

There are some lessons that by using words alone cannot teach. My kid had this thing for opening the freezer and helping himself to whatever he wanted. After a quick lashing with the belt guess who stays out of the fucking freezer.

My stepmom used to spank me with a horse whip or a cane. Some days during sumer holidays she used to beat me so hard I couldnt sit for days.

One week she bound me to a pole in the shed and fed me water, bread and her own pee and beat me with a thin stick.

dunno man im begining to think i would rather be abused and become skinny beardneck tatoo covered extrovert chad like the guys that girls are attracted to now adays. im just a stable plain person (still good looking) with a good relationship with his parents that's trying understand our society and how to fit into it

Try heroin, it's done miracles for my anxiety...........God's gift to humanity.

abused and spanked. only spanked by my mom but absued by her family friend. he would take me out behind their shed and hit me with a whip if i fucked up. he once took off his boot and his me across the head, i remember not being able to see straight for hours after that.

and yes, i have a low income and i'm dumb as fuck due to being alcoholic. maybe you're right op

thats hawt. did she put things in your pooper?

>spanked is abuse
do define abuse and spanking more thoroughly

disciplining through corporal punishment requires the kid to know what they have done and why they are being disciplined, otherwise it becomes abuse rather easily.

how forceful the discipline is should also be taken into account. Spanking with a wood paddle vs a belt vs a hand etc.

how often needs to be addressed too. If the kid just isn't getting the message is it the kid or the discipline?

abused verbally 99% of my life, i have only been going too low IQ schools ( netherlands btw) and "special ed" high school`s, I always felt as if i have been hold back, since unlike anyone of my family ( 3 other persons) i read books, educate myself from a young age etc.

im 22 now and slowly crawling outta that welfare/bed ridden home, I saved 1K after budgeting ALOT of my money, And i hope to save up alot more, Im coming outta the "Oh they called me autistic at school because i would constantly be zoned out at all of the abuse that happend at home lol.

and to make an amendment

>how often needs to be addressed too. If the kid just isn't getting the message is it the kid, the adult, or the discipline?

Been there done that, I know what you mean. I've always been a defiant one however and one day made it clear that I wouldn't stand for it. I've slowly been rebuilding my relationship with my mother since. Agreeing to talk and communicate more etc

I don't beat my kids. I waterboard them in the garage when they do bad.

theres a difference between swatting a 5 year old kid once on the bottom for pulling the cats tail and wailing on him with your belt.

that said, my dad was very good at talking me into a complete sense of worthlessness. He never raised his voice, he just used rhetorical questions, condescension and emotional weak-points to hobble me into a near catatonic state of numb silence.

By the time I was 11 I learned not to let anyone ever know how anything affected me emotionally unless it was laughter. On the up-side, it made it impossible for him to get in my head, but it also made it impossible for me too. For years I was just a polite, inoffensively goofy slacker nerd that seemed pretty upbeat.

Coming out of that with therapy and having to process 15+ years of ignored thoughts all at once was fucked. up. shit.

Who the Fuck brought politics into this? God you're a raging faggot

>lower iq
no

my father put pencils in my vagina as punishment

yeah and it taught me how to evaluate things on a risk-reward basis.

"this thing im about to do. if i do it will i get caught? if i get caught will i get beat? if i get caught, and beat, will it still be worth it?" if my plan made it through all those questions i'd do it. if not, i didn't.

How old? Not that age would change anything. That's messed up.

it stopped when i was around 14

When I acted out at my lake house as a child my dad would make me go outside Side and get a switch to whip me with I remember just crying and slowly walking towards them plants

post feet

I was not spanked as a child. I am currently sending this message from Corcoran state prison, on a smuggled cell phone. Prison life is great other than the butt rape and spankings given by the big daddy prisoners.

no

post elbows

I lived with my dad and stepmom (mom passed away). Step mom beat me with a belt on my testicles as punishment. Even MADE me blow her brother once. Many many years of therapy.

i hope she put things up your pooper too.

>Were you abused (spanked) as kid?
I'm being spanked right now.

She did. Once she made me put a Sharpie up my pooper and twerk a smiley face on a sheet of paper.

i once put a spoon up my 7 year old son. made him bleed and cry :D

Yeah, when i was 8 my father got sent to prison and i was stuck with this psycho bitch. From then on, she would have her brother rape me from time to time.

Niceee!

If you think spankings are an issue, you have no business creating spawns of your own. Mostly because my beautiful, intelligent, and well behaved daughter (who has only earned a spanking twice) will have to grow up and be around your piece of shit undisciplined children. Stern talkings don't always work, and it will make monsters out of children who will hopefully play in traffic because you didn't teach them consequences.

Sup Forums's bait game has dropped drastically, if it's not trump its some summer trying to reinvent the wheel, luckily summers almost over.

>abused
>spanked
Good god were you spanked into your teens or something, get real pussy

too bad that you just deliberately lowered your daughters IQs by about 5 points gg

>Stern talkings don't always work
>ooogaa booga i have to physically abuse my kids, because yelling (i.e. emotional abuse) doesn't always work

your daughter will probably grow up to be a prostitute or a social gender studies major.

How right you are! Then we won't have to sift through endless replies about it being summer huh?

nothing wrong with being a social gender studies major

except she will most likely be stuck working a shitty minimum wage job for her entire life after that.

Damn.... you may have woken me up.

So when I say to my kid "why would you do that"?
"What are you doing" ... and other shit when they do something dumb and cause a bad outcome....is that no bueno?

physical abuse ain't shit, been hit, spanked, hit with a belt, I took it more as discipline, get out of line and get punished this sort of thing.

Emotional abuse is what fucked me up, being a middle kid and being neglected, parents who watch too much tv and get brainwashed about simple bullshit, "I know better" sort of deal and then cry that they made mistakes, no reasoning with them most days, made fun of my looks all my life, developed body dysmorphic disorder through that, never shown love and never was allowed to keep friends for more than a year or two because moving a lot due to lack of cash (understandable but there again, if you have no cash then don't have kids), dad only stays because he hopes we'll pay him back one day, mom dislikes that, most likely stays until mortgage is paid up and will divorce him, never showing support, its always my fault when bad things happen to me, I always seek validation because of that and I get jealous when a person that could potentially love me may love someone else, I don't look for women to have sex with them, I just want to know what being loved feels like and have that daily, but because of all those insecurities its hard to keep a relationship let alone create one.

Life like that sucks, always overthink shit and think of the worst and that I'm not good enough, even knowing that I do that still doesn't prevent me from doing it. Its possible to live that way but you have to catch yourself out all the time and its a fucking chore, thats why being alone is sometimes better, I don't have to do anything and I'm less anxious that way

I was spanked. It taught me that hurting the weak can make them submit to my will. The world is that much worse.

Btw, well hidden bait OP.

Cringe. The projection.

The consequences will never be the same.

I think so. Im fairly proud of the fact that he took pics/vids and sent to my dad. But he taught me a lot....i could deepthroat 8" before i was 9.

well she grew up fine...

She is doing great, seems like you aspies really needed a father figure who gave enough fucks to teach and discipline you. If your single mothers weren't just cum dumpsters you probably would have been better off.

Tell us more so I can fap

I was almost killed and beaten as a child by my drunken father which planted a deep seed of hatred. I was spanked by my mother and I don't hate her for what she did, I deserved it.

Her parents beat her?

>spanking
>abuse

Born after 1997 detected, get the fuck over yourself.

My dad threw exactly one slap over my face, and that was the moment I spit him and called him an asshole because he kept making me wash my hands before dinner.

I look at the current generation with their temper tantrums, avocado toasts and resentment towards any form of authority or peacekeeping and I remember why I'm not like that.

So yeah.

As long as you don't go with mandatory beatings for no reason, hitting your kids with chains or some other psychotic shit, a slap on the face when you're an asshole should be mandatory.

>> be 12 years old, living with my father
>> dad came home drunk after midnight
>> I was acting like I was asleep since I knew what happened when he's drunk
>> dad strokes my hair, I can see the tip of his penis
>> warm, wet feeling on my head
>> my dad was pissing on me...
>> hit him in the nuts after start crying and shouting
>> he starts hitting me with his fists till I lose consience

We never ever talked about it

>> my dad was pissing on me...

wat

abused = spanked

Okay.

>greentext time!

gender and age pls

Spanking is not abuse tho.

I was a very quiet and compliant kid because of it.

I remember coming to the states and wherever we went kids my age qere throwing tantrums left and right and in my mind i was thinking "dude... chill the fuck out its just a silly string toy its not worth getting your ass whopped" but then the mom eventually gave in and the kid would get its toy, and a candy bar.

So thats what you want? A bunch of crying little faggots getting everything they want because they threw a tantrum?

male, now 43

My stepmom was a coke-whore when myndad was around. She moved to crack after he went to prison. So to pay for it, my dad told her to let her drug dealers rape me to pay for it. I was 8 being taken to her dealers house, and we'd stay all night, while she got high, i was gangraped. This became an every weekend thing.
After she started noticing i could handle her brother (he was about 35 with 8 inches and thick), she would actually take me to the park on saturday evenings...but down in the woods, and let the homeless guys rape me.

You SHOULD have sucked it for him.

>, and let the homeless guys rape me.
wut? why?

youtube.com/watch?v=-UY1Jf2CmCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MTT5ES1f6cw
youtube.com/watch?v=lhAMsJJmeLo
youtube.com/watch?v=Vo68nwQ3LWw
youtube.com/watch?v=2vm3R3OMiws
youtube.com/watch?v=k_BwaQo8qpU
youtube.com/watch?v=VTDXsehyXls
youtube.com/watch?v=iATRLH0c1Z8
youtube.com/watch?v=jqHUmtZXahI

would have made a good video

I was spanked as a child and it taught me i could get away with acting like cunt towards people or in general, also taught me to respect authority figures.
Not abuse its tough love.

you have vagin or peen?

Tough love works, my cousin was a fat fuck and refused to do anything about it, all the family took the piss outta him and he hated it and did something about it, guys got a nice job and is built like a brick shithouse

Are you guys black?

read the thread, he was talking about his testicles earlier on

Dude I feel you. I would come to school in a bad mood constantly just thinking about what was gonna happen when I got home. Thats how you go from getting As and Bs to Cs and Ds and later on failing. Its not fucking fair.

When I was 16 he told me he fed me his urine and sperm when I was a baby. Seems to have had a fetish...

wow lol

Tits or gtfo

>When I was 16 he told me he fed me his urine and sperm when I was a baby. Seems to have had a fetish..
>never ever talked about it

which one is it?

we never talked about that night again. But he did tell me a bunch of stuff later on in my life

Come on user boys dont get raped you dont get therapy you be a man and move on. Or didnt you know that?

Disciplined with a belt or switch

not touched inappropriately with a hand in a secret spot ok?

Its a hand belt or switch not a 2x4 bullwhip or golf club

I wouldn't say spanking was abuse.

But I did go through childhood trauma,

Kinda makes sense I was pretty socially awkward and retarded up until like my last year of high school

Spanking isn't abuse dumbass.

No but my dad fucked me when I was a kid.

my fat redneck father spanked me regularly with a baton. made me feel horrible, I cried every time. he only stopped when I moved out at 16

I prefer the papa Trump approach and say "Stop iiit"

I remember this kid in high school, holy shit, in front of his friends when his parents would drive us around he'd repeatedly tell them to shut the fuck up,

They'd just be like "noww _____ stoohhhhp it... oh don't say thaahhhht"

Was the most foul mouthed faggot I ever met, rich parents never did shit to him

greentext time

Correlation is not causation, my dear user :^3

I grew up, got spanked, almost always did something wrong. I learned not to be a little shit and grew up real quick. It was pretty simple, don't want to get an ads whoopin'? Don't act like an immature baby. I caught on and thought about every action before I took action.

I am now one of the most mature, calm, and we'll behaved people you will ever meet. I am more fit than any of you SJW fags. I've got more money than you fags, I can support myself and a family if I need to. I will never have my childeren around some undisciplined kids that your fuckass will raise. Not eveb kidding, if your chickenshit son comes around mine and acts like a brat I will not hesitate to whip his ass on your goddamn porch.

dafuq is a switch in that context?

Lol u sound like a fag bro

tell this to literally every comedian

ur awesum can I suck ya dick?

This. Retarded parents will only conceive retarded children. Someone who uses physical force as a necessary corrective measure and not as punishment, where the child is incapable of reason otherwise, is in decent fitting as a parent.

You already are
You sound like a stoner bro

gys