Sup Forums I'm stuck and I don't know what to do

Sup Forums I'm stuck and I don't know what to do.

Hanging with this girl on and off the past 5 months. We see each other at parties almost every weekend. Sometimes she just comes over and we cuddle, watch movies, talk etc.
We were mutual friends with the agreement that if one caught feelings, we should tell the other. She slept at mine the other night and I stayed at hers the next. Met her parents too. She, for the 3rd time has brought up this agreement, instead of answering it, I asked her why she's always asking. I didn't answer it because I have definitely caught feelings and I don't know what to do.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Ty Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps
youtube.com/watch?v=-UY1Jf2CmCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MTT5ES1f6cw
youtube.com/watch?v=lhAMsJJmeLo
youtube.com/watch?v=Vo68nwQ3LWw
youtube.com/watch?v=2vm3R3OMiws
youtube.com/watch?v=k_BwaQo8qpU
youtube.com/watch?v=VTDXsehyXls
youtube.com/watch?v=iATRLH0c1Z8
youtube.com/watch?v=jqHUmtZXahI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>with the agreement that if one caught feelings, we should tell the other.
> I have definitely caught feelings and I don't know what to do.
For the love God OP just fucking tell her, SHE OPENLY SAID THIS JUST FUCKING TELL HER YOU IDIOT.

But I'm fairly sure she hasn't. (Fairly sure). I left my phone charger at her house so I want to get that back first.

You've spent nights together voluntarily, stop pretending like you're too cool to have feelings. Grow up. You're both acting like 12 year olds.

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps

Im not sure how old you are but this is late highschool. This is how it's played rn. It's fucking stupid ik but unless you're a solid 10, it's a waiting game.

Holy fucking shit

You might be 18 but you should still get underage b&

Cool. 18 so not ua

This, go for the kill and confess before Chad takes her away.

Grow a fucking pair and tell her.

>This is how it's played rn.
Maybe if you're emotionally stunted. I was getting laid and falling in love at 17.
I feel bad for you, user. Tell her. Either move on or get ya dick wet

How do I even bring it up? Do I just send it over text? Do I sit her down next time I see her? Do I just be like "oh yeah so about that agreement..."

tell her, she is hinting that she wants you to say it first.

Who gives a fuck if she hasn't? Just tell her

Wait was that not already obvious? Did this need saying?

But what would the point of me bringing it up be? I guess it just clears my head but then soon after I just become really depressed and emotionally drained.

Go talk to her asap
Tell her that she keeps bringing up the agreement, saying that you think/know you've caught feelings by getting close with her and hope that perhaps try to become more than friends.
If you don't someone else will user

You made an agreement, honour your damn word, you cuckstein. You owe it to the validity of your character; she might not like you, but honouring the agreement is at least the manly option.

She's also my date for formal. So if it destroys our friendship then it's really awkward for my class graduation too.

Ive never read something so beta before.

E M O T I O N A L L Y S T U N T E D

I'm going to be honest, I'm not 100% sure how that applies to me here.

if you dont say something ASAP you will be friendzoned very quickly when Chad comes and IS willing to say it with his massive cock

This beta shit is so stupid. It's such an ego stroke just to keep someone happy. If you need to be such a "sick cunt alpha", then go ahead man, whatever makes you happy and sane I guess.

We've given you our advice OP, what will you do? Keep silent and wait till Chad comes and swoops her away? Or will you fucking tell your feelings like how everyone in this fucking thread told you to do so?

youtube.com/watch?v=-UY1Jf2CmCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MTT5ES1f6cw
youtube.com/watch?v=lhAMsJJmeLo
youtube.com/watch?v=Vo68nwQ3LWw
youtube.com/watch?v=2vm3R3OMiws
youtube.com/watch?v=k_BwaQo8qpU
youtube.com/watch?v=VTDXsehyXls
youtube.com/watch?v=iATRLH0c1Z8
youtube.com/watch?v=jqHUmtZXahI

I'm obviously going to tell her. I really wanted to but I'm going to be honest, I was scared. With confirmation from you people, I'm going to clear my mind and talk to her about it. I mean, if you couldn't talk to her about it, why would you want a relationship with her?

>if you couldn't talk to her about it, why would you want a relationship with her?
My nigga is getting wiser.