Hey femanons met a girl the other day that loved swallowing cum. Haven't met any other like it...

Hey femanons met a girl the other day that loved swallowing cum. Haven't met any other like it, do most girls swallow or spit?

She probably eats her own boogers while you're not looking too. Sounds like that bitch has a slime addiction.

Nah, she's cute af, 3 years older than me as well.

Never met a girl that didn't swallow. Can't have your pudding if you don't eat your meat.

Most girls don't swallow, at least on a regular basis. From my experience.

Most don't want you to cum in their mouth at all. But I have been with a couple who drank cum like it was the nectar of life.

There are lots of girls who love cum. Inside the vagina and in their mouth. It actually makes them feel good.
Maybe your cum tastes weird. Are you a smoker?

Most spit.
If you have a Great balanced diet with lots of fruit for snacks they will be more likely to swallow as your cum will be sweeter. If you smoke or drink it will be sour.
So far I've only ever had 2 swallow while the others spit. One swallows cause she loves me.

Yeah, feel literally drained when she does it. Best thing is a work with her so see her on a day to day basis. Feelsgoodman.jpeg

Great Pink Floyd reference

I smoke weed every now and then but she still says she really likes the taste of my cum. Says its not as bad as most.

No, a lot of them were just really young and prudish.

Then perhaps she either enjoys the taste of cum, or your diet out weighs the weed smoke.

I will 2nd this. It has been the same in my experience. For those who swallow by the gallon-full, God bless their slutty little hearts!

My gf has swallowed since my first blowjob from her (virgins before we met each other) she also got mad the first time I pulled out when finishing.

Almost like molding a personal dirty girl

been there doing that ;)

Same for me
I even intended to pull out first time but she kept it inside her mouth
Pretty hot tbh fam
Nowadays, it depends on what we feel like
Sometimes its inside her mouth and she swallows, sometimes its on her face and she licks what is around her mouth and swallows it, some times I pull out and finish on her boobs
Feel pretty lucky with her, she loves sex, anal sex and oral sex and on top of that she is hot
Sometimes when we are at the library guys try to hit on her
Pretty funny how she just makes them fuck off all by herself

I love swallowing cum and feeling it inside me (but recently had to stop taking the pill so now I have to use condoms again), I hate facials though. Something about feeling a cock tense up, and the squirt and throb as he cums just gets me off. The only times I haven't enjoyed swallowing were with an ex who was an alcoholic. The day after a blackout-drinking session it would taste like off fruit juice and was enough to put me off for a week or so.

My best friend, however, hates it and either keeps a tissue by the bed or runs off to rinse her mouth out. She always brushes her teeth immediately afterwards too. Her ex said it was like a chore to her and he always felt bad because of her reaction when he came.

I have never met a girl who honestly enjoys anal sex. Keep a hold of your freak, buddy, you're a lucky man and she's a rare bird...

The cock never lies. It tells you when he's happy or depressed, it tells you when you do something he likes or if you're getting a bit dull. I enjoy giving head because the feedback is so honest. I enjoy swallowing cum because it means I've done a good job. If you don't like the flavour, either he's unhealthy or simply a bad match for you. Nothing quite compares to those final moments before he cums, and having him pull out is just depriving you both of a very intimate pleasure.

Yep she is totally wife material
I (or rather we) discovered her love for anal sex after one night of very heavy drinking we got back to our apartment and we talked and she said she felt very curious about anal
I took my chance and some time later while we were having sex I put my finger in her asshole and we loved it
We continued like that for some time until one day we had to do it with condom (she takes the pill, but that month had to take some medication that rendered the pill useless) we decided to give it a try so I took my condom off and just stuck it in her pooper
We both came buckets and every time she has to take medication again we usually just do anal instead of using a condom

It's the one thing my girl won't really do. She's tried it a few times. It was a disaster.

The closest I've come to enjoying anal was vaginal sex with a vibrator in my ass. My ex said it was incredible, like my whole pussy was vibrating... you two might enjoy a DP with a buzzy toy too :)

femanon here
I love swallowing cum, but only if I really love the guy
It's not about the taste or anything, it's mostly for the satisfaction of making him feel super good.. and I dunno it kinda turns me on

This is confusing to me. I've never had a girl who spat, it's never even been a discussion. They just all swallowed.

I'm no stud but that's maybe 10 girls over the last 13 years. Are we into very different girls?