Most disappointing celebrity bodies thread

Most disappointing celebrity bodies thread.

I don't have a picture, but it's Ridley's ass at the end of Alien. The entire movie I'm thinking "damn I wanna see this bitch naked" but when she escapes the alien and takes her clothes off that ass is flat as a fucking pancake.

Great movie tho

white women.jpg

I don't get it. Why are they physically disappointing?

Who dis?

I like her nipples, but god she looks so old

Natasha Leggero

Still good

all the jews are overrated as fuck you dumbfuck

>Sigourney Weaver
>always mannish
>gets more womanly at 50
>still kinda dudical

still better than perfect bodied bitches like her co-star, miss never nude, pic related.

Worst tits/nude scene in Game of thrones history.

carlett Johansson was said by the media to have massive tits and her appearances in public backed this up. Then her nudes leaked and she went full frontal in Under the Skin and it was one of the most depressing nude scenes ever. These were not the tits that In Touch magazine rated as the best in Hollywood over big titted women like Salma Hayek and Jessica Simpson. Don't fall for the media machine that lies to you in order to get you to put women on a pedestal in order to sell tickets. Don't fall for the culture that lets women outright lie about their appearance.

Are you saying Sigourney Weaver looks better than Jennifer Love-Hewitt or that she is better for at least showing ass crack?

They look like hound dogs ears.

Her face isn't exactly on par either, paved the way for that over hyped cunt Katy Perry who takes disappointment to new fucking heights

lol

ITT: Virgins

what's wrong with this one?

Her tits though

she doesn`t used to be that skinny, still hot tho

ITT: permavirginkisslessfaggots who have never seen a real woman naked and think they should all look like airbrushed playboy bimbettes

>only virgins talk about things they don't like

This is peak white Knight behavior

She looks like a holocaust survivor

wow, i'm actually disappointed. i mean she is old af. what did i expect

how is that disappointing?

People thought she looked like she had a good body to begin with?

People have different tastes and this is a thread to discuss things people don't like. I don't know why you are attacking the strawman of thinking every man wants an airbrushed playboy model. That's why the fappening is so popular.

Noomi Rapace.

still....

I would love to spend months massaging those things back to health!

pic related: your momma and three hot asian chicks

>seething this hard

Trust me , for a woman her age looking this good without prep , when you get older and have a wife/girlfriend as old as Katy Perry was when this was taken , you'll be thankful they look this good without 30-40 minutes of face prep.

> (You)
>>seething this hard

I know you are but what am I?

I'm saying fuck JLH for not doing nude scenes- she's perfect.

It's disappointing she's never shown any nudity. I mean I can imagine but still. I never expected Sigourney weaver to look good naked- in Ghostbusters I was like why not go after Janine, who's way better than that square jawed giantess.
IDK, I remember JLH in a movie w/ her and weaver showed more skin. Some stupid jackie chan bullshit.

Disagree user. Scarlett looks hot nude.

Yes, she's hot and she looks good in that pic.

I don't care what the social media says.

She's still really beautiful. Thus, I don't get the disappointment in any point.

this. she looks awesome.

I could stand bad tits on a great fit body than a good pair of tits on a fatty

Fuck her for wasting her tits

Are you fucking nuts? I would hit that till my dick fell off, and I'd tape the fucker back on and keep going till I ran out of tape.

That reminds me. I need more tape.

Yeah that was a huge fucking let down. Well, clarification, nothing was huge about it. But lots of "down". As in hanging embarrassingly for her age.

Yup. This.

Disappointing doesn't necessarily mean ugly

>fucking nuts

how in the hell would something like this ever occur in the first place???

1) flaccid
b) grease up weiner and insert it into nuts to use as based cockring
3) weiner gets hard, cockring works, weiner won't get unhard
d) go to doctor
5) wind up on internet forever

tfw when you're a guy and you've got arms her size

What are those projections on the side of his arm?

are you so used to seeing fatties that when you see a normal slim woman she looks like she's straight out of auschwitz?

probly some muscle amped up from martial arts. probly isolated for a technique or something. he's crazy at jiu jitsu.
>Ed O'Neill is Alpha as fuck

Calling a virgin like you a virgin is not a white knight you fucking child. Get off Sup Forums underage faggot.

you come across like you mizewell be gay. you're socially straight. you desire women for social reasons. you use sex for purposes of validating yourself along infantile boyd pleasures and confused feminine desires to feel 'sensual' fag.

>dub dubs
It looks horrible.

>being so ugly you have to go for chubs

Dude, those are triceps. It's just the angle of the shot.

Teri Hatcher

he's a man and he's 70. who cares what he looks like? he's 70 and he can almost certainly defend himself and others against 99% of people.

/thread

Why did she ever go nude? I would be ashamed to have those tits

Quoted for truth.

She fucking waited way too long to finally do a nude scene.

"They're natural and they're spectacular"
So much for that

That's a serious let down

not ugly
>considered very handsome
pic related all fucking day

She would look amazing in a bikini that held her tits up properly. But it would be a lie.

>real men worship any bitch, that graces him with a look, regardless of her disgusting looks, terrible personality and horrible choices

This is what happens when you're fucking nuts

Picture snapped at just the moment bicycle hit a bump - causing ripples in arms.

Bumpbumpbump need to save.

Adding.

look at the edge on this one

there was zero redditry in my post nigger

>you're fat too y'now, probably a basement dwelling beta virgin, calling women fatty fat fat fat when you've got tits like an old guatemalan banana peeler.
>redditry

wtf is reddit?

the spawning grounds of this user --

Basically this one. In the walking dead she looked like she had a nice small tight ass but this pissed me off

Who dis? google shows dudes.

>emily kinney nude gif

This also everyone has an unflattering pic. Absolutely nothing is in her favour on that photo. And it's the only one people throw around to call her ugly..

She had breast reduction

Who even? Is this?

Tara Reid's boob job mutilation

who is that?