nah

this is why people look at you oddly everywhere you go

Massachusetts is the best state

Statistically and objectively true

k

>people immediately think of Texas when you say "USA"
>dumbfuckistan
Yah nah

Seems really stupid and weird map. How did you decide which parts were "Dumb"? The 2004 electoral map + Florida are "USA"?

I live in Michigan and fuck off if you want to lump us in with Florida, California, New York etc.

I apologize for my ugly language in this post.

When I hear "Texas" I think of /CHI/ shitposters and type II diabetes

fuck off dems

I agree. This is why we should only have elected people born on the coasts as President.

4 more years till we get a president not from dumbfuckistan

that's not how you spell New Hampshire

>no low population rural states full of hard working people, beautiful scenery, and tons of farms

See? You just proved my point

>Florida
>Not dumbfuckistan

>Illinois is USA because of Chiraq

Map is outdated.

Why are you using an outdated electoral map?

It's the Albania of USA

I looked it up and it actually does not 100% match any recent election, but with the exception of Florida, it is almost the same as the 2004 map.

>lets call everyone I disagree with a fucking retard! that will definitely lead to them changing their political beliefs and not split the american people further! If we keep calling them retards Hilary is bound to win!
keep it up boys

Dumbfuckistan is really just the 3 state corridor of Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama. The rest of the United States isn't bad.

>People doubted the Ron Paul Revolution

And maybe the Panhandle of Florida.

That movie was set in northern Georgia, FYI.

honestly fuck drumpf

Le Hurricane Magnet Land.

>midwest, NJ and florida
>not dumbfuckistan

lmao

fuck white people too

I have no illusions about changing their opinions. However I will continue to call flyover retards what they are.

The Midwest is full of metro areas dominated by leftwing airheads, bro.

NJ is one of the wealthiest and most developed states lad. Also has a great public education system and a huge pharmaceutical industry

and why is half the country retards?

>guaranteedreplies.jpg

Because they're poor and under-educated compared to the coastal metropolitan population

Apparently because they don't feel like being demographically replaced, whipping the privilege out of themselves, or propping up a shallow as fuck culture where everyone pretends to be hunky fucking dory while sniffing down hipster leavings.

I bet you've never been to any of those states.

He hasn't. Most likely just another retarded coastal conflating his political opinion with the very concept of being educated. It's why his ilk always tell people to educate themselves whenever they disagree with someone.

>I live in Michigan and fuck off if you want to lump us in with Florida, California, New York etc.

Thanks for not calling us out

-t. Illinois

>the poor and under-educated are bad when they're white in midwestern states
>the poor and under-educated are just in need of help when they're not white and live in my precious coast states

>be a coastfag
>hate being lumped in with other coastfags

Desu, the only reason why my state is left leaning is because over the past 20 years the libertarian culture has been subverted by establishment libs and their children putting up shop here.

A strawman, eh lad? Ah yes.

Enjoy growing corn for me or whatever it is you do, serf.

>they're poor

2 of the three richest states ($65k+) are flyover.

3 of the 8 poorest ($35k-) are coastal.

Almost a very good post but it needs the modifications of adding he lower half cali and the entirety of florida to dumbfuckistan

>Impressed
Thems some big words for fly over folk.

>I can strawman the states I don't like and all the political stereotypes that apply to them
>How dare you strawman my political opinion based on my previous strawman!

>under-educated
What does that even mean? Are you using the college graduate rate meme? Are people that don't go to college retards? Plumbers, Electricians, Small Business owners, construction workers and shit like that don't need to go to college. Of course cities have higher rates of college education because big businesses and corporations operate in them. Why would some random blue collar ass guy living in some small ass town ever need to go to college?

>and under-educated

This isn't so much a coast-inland gap but more of a north-south gap. The closer you get to Canada, the better people do educationally.

However it's quite convenient that coast Californians, Louisianans, Mississippians, and Alabamas are retards.

Because blue collar jobs are rapidly decreasing and a bachleors degree is the new high school diploma.

fug, forgot Alaska

Considering they're not metro at all, looks like this is 3 of 4 are flyover.

>Are people that don't go to college retards?

The fact that you even have to ask this in the first place should give you your first clue, lad.

Take Pennsylvania, Florida, Maryland, Michigan, and Illinois out and you've got it right.

It has shit roads, expensive to love in, crowded with to many illegals, people coming from the city, and both good, and bad schools depending where you live. Plus you have all these retards who say diversity is great because of a few ethnic resruants.

T. Person living there.

Did you even read the rest of the post or are you just shitposting? The only reason to go to college is to get a job and if you can get a decent job without it why the fuck would you spend thousands of dollars to get a degree is something just to go get a job at some oil rig for 80k a year

You think splurging yourself into early debt to earn a degree denotes intelligence? You're not one of those silly people that conflates education with intelligence are you? Of course not, you went to college right? You're no dummy ;^)

Hm interesting. I've lived in South Jersey all my life and have never once been inconvenienced by ethnics.

m'negroes i will be moving to Colorado this summer, any tips?

>California and New York can't even graduate high school students

noice

i wonder if that correlates with how many native English speakers you have

>there are Americans on Sup Forums who have to spend money on college tuition
>there are Americans on Sup Forums who didn't get full scholarships including room and board from at least three of the schools they applied to

How mountainous is Serbia? Your ears are about to get raped if you're not used to elevation changes

>there are "americans" here who are not disqualified from all scholarships with their family's income

fugg i live in north wich are endless plains

HA HA

TIME FOR BURST EARS

>Avoiding the question
So that's a yes then. You are one of those retards who conflates education with intelligence then.

Yeah, prepare for some headaches and/or funky ear popping for a while when you get there.

Yea the north and south of the state are really different. Places like Paterson, care more about some shitty South American holiday than the 4th of July, and have had some guy try to break into my car in South Hackensack. Plus we have a large amount of illegals.

>there are (((Americans))) who don't understand the difference between merit scholarships and financial aid

Yes, people choose to live their lives differently. Some people want to live in a house in the middle of nowhere, make 40k a year and go hunting and fishing and shit like that. Some people want to live in cities and make 80k a year. Its surprising isn't it?
But if someone wants to live their life differently from how I live mine then they are a bunch of backwards retards and should kill themselves

>Plus we have a large amount of illegals.

not for long, comrade

>mfw I block out poor people's rabble with a wall of money

And there are still apparently faggoty elephants who can't tell education from intelligence.

Here's a cheeky hint for you lad: they're the same thing.

Hope so fellow American.

And with this post the burgerstani has shown they are the former, but not the latter.

>education=intelligence

>not texas instruments

Hm, what's that? Sorry I don't speak brainlet aha, I'm doing a fourier transform in my head right now

Hmm i wonder of there are any notable ethnic concentrations in those poorly performing states

Makes ya think

pssst.....
nothing personnal... commie...

>california isn't a part of Dumbfuckistan
that is the capital of Dumbfuckistan

>opiate addicts and inbred slavs: the state

ah yes

Florida is the definition of dumbfuckistan

first good irish post i've read all week

Florida has a higher GDP than your entire country
>dumbfuckistan

why are anti-Trumpers so immensely unapologetically retarded?

literally never seen a slav outside of Pittsburgh

Thank you, Albania, but we have too many liberals and recently there are too many immigrants.

>Florida
>Not Dumbfuckistan
Opinion _discarded.jpg