Hey USA

Hey USA.
>Post Your State
>Post The Best State
>Post The Worst State
>Give reasons why

I have never been to your country and I want to learn about it. More specifically: what Americans believe about their own country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-UY1Jf2CmCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MTT5ES1f6cw
youtube.com/watch?v=lhAMsJJmeLo
youtube.com/watch?v=Vo68nwQ3LWw
youtube.com/watch?v=2vm3R3OMiws
youtube.com/watch?v=k_BwaQo8qpU
youtube.com/watch?v=VTDXsehyXls
youtube.com/watch?v=iATRLH0c1Z8
youtube.com/watch?v=jqHUmtZXahI
youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>My state: Oregon
>Best state: Either Washington or Idaho.
>Worst state: Cali or Oregon. They equally suck ass cause everyone here is a treehugging retard

You ask hard questions. Best in what way? The best people? They're all shit. The best mountains? Alaska the best beaches? Hawaii or Florida. You ask a lot of questions

That's your call to make. If you cannot think of one outright worst state, pick a reason why a state would be bad, and then give the worst example of it.

The best state is Canada. Now before somebody corrects me and tells me that it's not a state I will remind you that fuck you you wish it was

My state: Michigan
Best state: Michigan
Worst state: Michigan

We'll New Jersey is objectively the shittiest all around state.

as someone from ohio i agree with your last answer

Was going to do the same thing but with California.

made me laugh

Lived in Cali, it is too expensive. Also too many people there are stuck up, not all, but too many.

>live in Canada
>riding my moose down the street, drinking maple syrup
>suddenly, I see a transrace demiqueer foxkin woman approach
>oshit.png
>try to say "good morning ma'am"
>get thrown in jail because i raped her and didn't refer to ze by their correct pronouns

Yeah Canada is great

My State: California
Best State: Massachusetts
Worst State: Alabama, Mississippi, or New Jersey. Southern states with shittiest quality of education and therefor the dumbest populace, New Jersey is just shit all around.

My State: Colorado
Best: Maybe here or New York
Worst: Texas or Ohio which ironically is where I'm from

I agree with your assessment af the Deep South. Only I don't blame it on the education system I blame it on the culture

Colorado is pretty nice. Only been there a few times but from what I know it's a great state. I would put it near the top for sure. Only problem with Colorado is it's too fucking cold and it's hard to fucking breathe.

My state: Missouri
Best: Washington or Oregon
Worst: California or Florida
Reasons: All self explanatory

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps

>My state: Pennsylvania
>Best state: Nevada. I like the feeling of not being closed and the dry air
>Worst state: Florida because fuck humidity

Florida
California, Oregon, or Washington
Alabama
Grew up on west coast
Alabama is so fucking shitty. The schools there don't teach world history only history once Christianity takes over (Holy Roman Empire for you dumbasses), if you try to bring logic to any discussion they immediately tell you to stop being smart, there are more churches than schools, 75% of the people there are judgemental hypocrites stating any time you try a non Christian approach to read the fucking bible even though they don't bother to do so as they prefer to attention church blindly believing what ever their pastors says, 80% of the white people are either racists or just scared of anyone that's not 100% white, and finally if you are Hispanic or even look Hispanic cops will pull you over to ask for your green card even if you weren't doing anything like walking down the street.

Before you assume I'm Hispanic I'm white male, but trust me it's bad.

Yeah having no humidity isn't that great sometimes it works well in the summer though. As for breathing I understand, I got one lung and this place is a bitch sometimes

What's wrong with New Jersey? Is it just the people? How big a cultural difference is there between those small NE states like Maine, Rhode Island, NJ, etc?

Hate humidity.

>from FL
>thinks the best state is CA
>mfw

>The schools there don't teach world history only history once Christianity takes over (Holy Roman Empire for you dumbasses), if you try to bring logic to any discussion they immediately tell you to stop being smart, there are more churches than schools,

holy fuck.

We wuz a klan n shiet

>My State: Florida
>Best State: New Hampshire
>Worst State: Mississippi

My State: New York
Best State: NYC
Worst State: New York

>Your State
Texas
>Post The Best State
Idk, NY?
>Post The Worst State
Tie between Mississippi and alabama
>Give reasons why
Backward ass retards

same.

though some of upstate has nice nature.

>born in pittsburgh, PA, but lived most of my life in florida
>best state: alaska
>worst state: california

alaska is one of the only states we have left where you can see untouched nature. Montana is a close second. Sure the winters are harsh but if you want to be in america but not deal with the typical big city bullshit they are perfect. Third place goes to new mexico (northern only) because of their excellent food.

As for worst, it could go to any of the big city places like Cali, NY, MA, whatever. All terrible.

My state. Florida
Best state. Utah
Worst state. Alabama

Reasons for choice.
I love Florida. I kayak and love nature. There are more reptiles, mammals, fish and birds in Florida than all other states combined. I love kayaking and taking pictures of the wildlife.
Utah is my personal favorite state. Just for the outdoors. There is nowhere more unique on the planet. Amazing hiking, climbing, natural rock formations. Moab is a great place to base and travel from.

Alabama is hell on earth. Poor, uneducated, terrible people, both black and white. Zero economy. Racist crackers and dumb niggers in equal part.

mine - WI
best - WI
worst - IL

fuck all FIBs

>my state
Tennessee y'all
>best state
Maine. I used to live there and it was a glorious time in my life. Im moving back some day.
>worst state
Tennessee. Its too fucking hot and all the locals look like extras from troll 2. My nordic blood is too thick for such a climate. I miss the snow.

maine is very underrated as a state. If I can't find a job in alaska maine would definitely be my second choice.

As bad as you think Alabama is Mississippi is worse. Alabama at least has a space and rocket center, Mississippi has jack shit.

People go to Florida to die

Hey USA.
>Post Your State // Pennsylvania
>Post The Best State// Pennsylvania
>Post The Worst State// New Jersey.
>Give reasons why //New jersey.

Ive never been to alaska but ive always wanted to visit. I dig the seclusion and snow is comfy as heck as long as youve got proper heating for your house. But yeah, maine is rad. I want to get a tiny cabin on a lake and live it up stephen king style.

That is a valid reason

>Massachusetts
>Massachusetts
>Wyoming
>Because wyoming

>Worst: IL
MOfag here. This is fact, not opinion. Fuck IL. Fuck their government. Fuck their people. Fuck their culture. Fuck their geography. Fuck their flat boring was state with nothing but miles and miles of cornrows, boring, poor depressing towns, and corrupt drug-dealing government officials.

IL is worse than SoCal and NJ combined.

My state: Florida
Anywhere in Florida there's a beach less than 100 miles away
Best state: Florida
Worst state: Probably anywhere up North. Damn Yankees

same, and stephen king's description of maine is one of the main reasons why it's so appealing to me. I can't stand huge cities like NYC or Boston etc, I need some isolation while still not being in the middle of nowhere.

To die from all the awesomeness.

>>Post Your State
ND

>>Post The Best State
ND

>>Post The Worst State
TX

>>Give reasons why
populated by fagets

>Post Your State
Minnesota
>Post The Best State
I wouldn't call Minnesota the best, but in light of that I wouldn't have a good enough reason to move anywhere else.
>Post The Worst State
Everything east and south of Arkansas.
>Give reasons why
All the white people are redneck hillbillies and all the blacks are niggers. The landscapes are shit. The coasts are shit. The weather is shit. White or black, the only people that live there are people that can't afford to move anywhere else. It's an objective shithole.

>implying you WANT to live
normie detected
kek

spoken like someone w ho has never tried to talk to the so-called "hillbillies" or "rednecks". They are some of the nicest people in the country as long as you don't come at them with your smug northerner attitude.

I honestly feel the same about all the states west of us until you hit Texas. I'm indifferent about Texas. But fuck me, as soon as you leave Pensacola it's just the 3rd world. Mississippi, Louisiana and Alabama. Fucking horrific.

what's worse than Ohio? what a boring ass, ugly truck stop of a state.

Amen, brother

I live in Michigan, I feel the same way.

It's got a mix of everything.

Although I kind of have a loathing for cali, they don't have places like Flint.

>Oklahoma
>Texas is best followed closely by Washington because I like the rain
>Worst is Arizona, follow by Utah
>Arizona because it's hot as hell and nothing there and too close to Mexico, Utah because of the mormon plague (but they have nice scenery so not too bad)

arizona isn't the best but it's far from the worst. I'd take the 100-110 degree arizona dry heat over the 90-95 100% humidity heat in florida any day.

>best state
Florida
Reason: Lots of diverse communities, lots of republican hispanic people, beautiful weather, free gun trade
>worst state
Florida
Reason: crack addicts stealing your water pipes, swamp apes, rick scott and mosquitoes

>Post Your State
Georgia
>Post The Best State
Georgia
>Post The Worst State
Anything North of North Carolina and West of Louisiana
>Give reasons why
The South is awesome. Cheaper cost of living, guns, less gay events, niggers who know their place. Yankees and Hippies fucking suck.. such free spirited cents from California and I fucking hate people who call a Coke a pop..and a creek a crick.

we've had rain every week at least once a week
ZONAFAGS BTFO

We can almost smell your GED as you type.

NC
NC
CA: People from there are arrogant, narcissistic,and ego driven. Also impending super earthquake.

georgia is awesome except for the nigger hotspot of atlanta. Y'all should do something about that.

Who gives a shit? I clear 90k yearly plus bonuses. Enjoy that student loan debt hippie

Where'd your other lung go

Cancer came an took it when I was 3

>Best State NYC
>state
>NYC
>city

Can't really. Niggers come here to be the next Lil Jon and shit..plus Atlanta is a major drug hub... and Tyrone loves selling crack.

>4th largest county in the Nation
>Nothing there
What did he mean by this.

Well done triggered Cletus. You showed him, with his fancy book learning, and such.
>it's muh heritage.

CHECKED

Nah I'm not triggered.. just stating I'm just fine even if I had a GED.
>Internet doesn't hurt my feels

I'm not an American so can somebody tell me at what age people have to learn all state names at school

My state: Florida
Best state: Michigan
Worst state: Florida

My state: Michigan
Best state: Tennessee, they have really good food and nice people (especially if you're concervative)
Worst state: California, WAY to liberal and WAY too many immigrants and crime.

It's America. You don't have to learn shit. We have the no child left behind act.

No idea now days.

I knew them all by the time I was in 5th grade.

I haven't laughed so hard in a while. Thanks for that.

Glad to see the weight loss surgery worked so well for him!

2nd grade.

Lived in 9 different States.

current state: California
best state: California
worst state: Alabama

People complain about California all the time, but the weather's great, mountains, beaches, deserts, farm lands - it's all here. "I hate the people!" - then you were in the wrong part of the state for you. There are plenty of rednecks in the hills if you want to see that, plenty of hotties in San Diego if you want that, diverse cultural shit in SF, movies and music in LA, redwood forests and ridiculously great pot in Mendocino.

Don't listen to the bitches who've only visited or only lived in one city. Figure out what you like and I'll give you a spot in this State that fits your wants.

STOP!! You're killing me.
Fucking New Jersey.

>Post Your State
Colorado. Because I live there.

>Post The Best State
Colorado. We single-handedly throw the obesity curve. We're a respectable flyover state which isn't also a deep red shithole.

>Post The Worst State
Colorado because we're infested with stoners from California and everywhere else who are flooding us and making housing prices skyrocket and traffic unbearable, although hopefully the flow has stymied now that everyone else is following suit with legalizing pot. Also Oklahoma and California fuck them.

My state South carolina
best state south carolina
Worst state Texas and all the pieces of shit in it.

my state: Cali
Best: tie between New York and Hawaii
Worst: Alabama

ah nice to another good ol' boy. fuck TexShit

Catholic Ohioan here.
Best state IMO is probably New York. Hiking, fishing and kyaking upstate and NYC? Can't be beat. Call me a fag but I have a thing for musicals and most music in general, so NYC has to be my favorite.
Worst IMO is Utah, only because I got followed by a gang of Mormons while I was hiking in the southern part of the state. Motherfuckers really ought to keep their religion to themselves more often.

>mfw potheads actually did something and showed the demand for pot by moving to places that legalized it
feelsgreatman

yeah Sc ftw
we should just invade that shithole claim Texas as a our own.

Cali

Cali is in south america. You STILL can't spell California??

Coming from a guy who had to learn to spell Philadelphia, Pennsylvania by the time he was 8. YOU SO FUCKING LAZY.

We would be a red state if we just wiped boulder from the map. Conveniently that would also solve our California hippie and stoner problem.

Lol I've heard a lot of shit talked about the greatest nation on earth, but holy fuck that was the dumbest thing I've heard yet

why do south carolinans have a hate boner for texas?

Our BBQ is superior and we pronounce "pecan" properly

Fuck off montana is full

you're living under a rock, friend. Born and raised in Colorado and if you think it's only Boulder, you should get out more and talk to people. You know, outside of your retirees drinking vodka in the Dew Drop Inn at 10:00 am on a Wednesday.

You fucking righties are such arrogant little shits, it will be a joy to destroy your party.

Mine: Wi
Best: Wi or UP
Worst: IL

now now, better watch that lip boys, wouldn't want to have come string ya up by the old hanging tree

.......Mabey because of your very high SUCK RATE.

Bless the poor souls who know not the glory of Texas's greatness

Indiana
Wyoming - lowest population density and its windy
Ohio - had a roommate from there and him and his family were fucking awful and weird the whole state is like a goddamn nursing home