I was kidnapped and held captive for 4 years, ama

I was kidnapped and held captive for 4 years, ama.

What happened to you in that time?

Are you at the moment we are on this website right now okay or are you in danger?

>was
I was held captive.

>my face when there is a another thread that says the exact same, and also has a bait picture

Demographic description of you and kidnapper(s)

How does it feel to get raped?

did he sexually assault you?

Why do my spaghrttios keep making lightning?

How much semen did you ingest during that time?

I'm white/female he was white, russian.
hated it at first, came to enjoy it over the years.
take the spoon out of the bowl.

Do u have proof?

Where were you living (basement, room, etc) and what did you eat?

are you a chink
was it human traficking

>take the spoon out of the bowl.

AND GOD SAID, LET THERE BE LIGHT!

What was the rape like? Did he force u to fulfill any of his kinks?

ASL?

>I'm white/female
Western?(north america, west europe, australia, new zeeland)
>he was white, russian.

Was he strong?Pretty?
Did you get pregnant?
Was he a slav or "tanned russian"?

implying skinny white women eat spaghettios
implying OP isn't a fat white faggot stroking his dick to raep captive fantasie

How did you get kidnapped?
Some suggestions of mine
- Party
- Date
- Holiday

none that I'm showing you guys lol
basement. cement floor for a year and a half, I finally confvinced him to get a carpet. I ate almost all canned foods, but he always made something special on Christmas.
I literally said I'm white, and no, he wanted a slave.
he was living out his fantasy.
:)
looooooots of stuff I didn't want to do. 90% of it was anal, and he beat me a lot.
north american, yeah. see I think I have a bit of stockholms because I literally only saw him for 3 and a half years, so in my mind he was the most beautiful and the most revolting person I've ever seen at the same time. he was very strong, not like super huge or anything but strong. he was pretty pale.
you figured it out, threads over.
what?

Was just about to post this... Guess we have a new copypasta.

>what?
In what circimstance did you get kidnapped? Did you know him before you where kidnapped?

What is his status? Is he in jail? Has he fleed the country?

YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT
DELETE THIS POST

>north american, yeah. see I think I have a bit of stockholms because I literally only saw him for 3 and a half years, so in my mind he was the most beautiful and the most revolting person I've ever seen at the same time. he was very strong, not like super huge or anything but strong. he was pretty pale.
Did he impregnate you?

Just read the other thread, OP is a fag with no proof

Post pic of the girl you're pretending to be. I want to fap with you.

MAKE ME!

>north american, yeah. see I think I have a bit of stockholms because I literally only saw him for 3 and a half years, so in my mind he was the most beautiful and the most revolting person I've ever seen at the same time. he was very strong, not like super huge or anything but strong. he was pretty pale.
Do you think he had good genes? If he put a baby in you would that baby be strong, smart or attractive?

Yes. I could literally feel the baby growing in my body. And he wouldn't let me have an abortion.

>I literally said I'm white, and no, he wanted a slave.
>he was living out his fantasy.
Will you go deeper into his fantasy?

It looks almost exactly like Vladimir Putin, so I'm a bit scared, naturally.

>Yes. I could literally feel the baby growing in my body. And he wouldn't let me have an abortion.
Are you happy with the baby now? Does it feel good to have a baby inside you?
>And he wouldn't let me have an abortion.
Sorry it would have been self defeating from his pov

he wanted to find an attractive young teenage girl with bangs who was a talented confident artistic person and break them down to nothing. I've gained a bunch of weight now, too. I'm fat.

top kek

went to a bar, woke up in a basement. just went out one day and didn't come back. had no idea who he was. he offered me a drink. he seemed like a really nice person. I don't know where he is now, he just left the house with all the locks undone one day and a letter on the table saying thank you.
stop bringing your fetishes into this. he didn't impregnate me.
this isn't me.
I'm not posting a picture of myself on Sup Forums.

Why didn't you fucking kill them the first and every chance you got? Why are you a weak pussy? Explain lots about why this would never happen to me and it's all your fault? If I were chained to something I would rather choke my captor with it and starve to death than give some fucking nigger islamist jew woman pervert the time of day. Everything that happened to you beyond the first 24 hours are entirely your fault. You are weak.

I am deliberately mimicking every shit conversation you would have had with every afraid-ass person out of just actual hatred for you. Every single person you've talked to has blamed it on you even if they didn't say so. You can hear it when they talk. Can't you?

same, i could also feel his baby grow inside me, my foot has never felt so weird.

>stop bringing your fetishes into this. he didn't impregnate me.
My feels, stop it. Tell me about your baby!

Is this you

Have you integrated with daily life after your incident?

>and a letter on the table saying thank you.
and let me guess--you aren't going to turn him in

In case you're still thinking this is real. The other thread talked about how her Owner/Master whatever killed himself and the police found her afterward. Similar stories both times. Op is a fag with a rape fetish.

baby somehow black

no you're an ugly neckbeard
post pic of the russian girl you're fapping to
must fap
tired of my many gigabytes of stash

Do you regret tempting someone to kidnap you?

Ok cuz last night you said the only anal was him putting a tail butt plug in you and now it's 90%anal. FALSE.

Also, what kept you in the house for 4 years? What kept you from escaping?

I didn't have a baby.
I don't know how to distinguish myself from the other anons but I'm the bottom one.
not at all, I'm all fucked. I can't talk to people face to face, I have trouble buying and eating food that isn't canned since I'm so used to it. I've been hopping from job to job every 2ish weeks because I have so much anxiety around people.
no, I'm not.
yes, I do.

I'm going to ignore anyone who isn't asking me any questions, just don't bother posting.

>FALSE.

i say we find this neckbeard fag, and actually get some homeless dude to rape him

>I didn't have a baby

are you telling me this guy used a condom for 4 years

you can't even troll faggot
come on

And last night you said he killed himself and the police found you. "I was held captive for 4 years AMA" is the new "what is his name again?"

>BenderdicktCumbapatch.jpg

>none that I'm showing you guys

No you shut up.

>I'm going to ignore anyone who isn't asking me any questions

faggot?

>what is his name again?

SuckMyDick FuckMySnatch?

So how has this affected your relationships or pursuit thereof? And are you back home now living with family or have you ventured out on your own?

Caofdicks Cabbigepatch

>I didn't have a baby.
dissapointing dont you think

>fat neckbeards have relationships
>fat neckbeards pursue relationships
>fat neckbeards venture out of their mom's basement

kek

>yes, I do.
elaborate

>I didn't have a baby.
WOuld you like a baby?

I stay away from boys mostly. I want to be normal and date and stuff but I always think of my time as a prisoner when I'm alone with a guy. And I seem to be waaaay drawn to older men in a way I can tell will become unhealthy.

I was in perfect shape and had abs of steel. Then he impregnated me and my body is now flabby and fat.

How was breakfast?

no, as I said in the previous post it was almost all anal.
I'm living by myself completely cut off from my family. they know I'm alive and I'm physically okay but I'm too embarrassed to be around them ever again. I don't want to have a relationship with anyone for a very long time.
it's my fault that I took that drink.
again, this isn't me.

>I'm living by myself completely cut off from my family. they know I'm alive and I'm physically okay but I'm too embarrassed to be around them ever again. I don't want to have a relationship with anyone for a very long time.
why not see your family? How old are you

This isn't me! Someone is taking over my thread. Fuck it, I'm out. All replies now are fake OPs

Maybe a photo of hand with timestamp?

that's why you timestamp

>How was breakfast?

THIS!

Was it good
Looks like cum to me

Did you go to the cops?

Was this all over the news?

mad because you can't think of new things to make your pee pee chubb?

kek

when people can't see the difference between cum and bacon.

we really need the fking wall!

24. I don't really know how to explain it but I can't see them.
didn't talk to any official about it. I don't want to be instantly recognized across the continent as that girl who got kidnapped.

anyways. this thread's just about over. I made a like if anyone wants to actually talk about this with me - ssyynnxx.

No fuck off bitch

you made a what!

>24. I don't really know how to explain it but I can't see them.
you dont have to explain anything

How old were you when you dissapeared?
Did the kidnapping disrupt your education?
What activities did you do while kidnapped?

>anyways. this thread's just about over. I made a like if anyone wants to actually talk about this with me - ssyynnxx.
Why you wanna end the thread.
Are you lonely?

Why is cum building a wall?

What about your baby?

OP got outed as a fat neckbeard posting fetish copypasta
he mad

accidentally a word. a kik.
I know I don't, trust me.
I was 20. it didn't disrupt my education, I read books most of the time, and slept, and wrote stories and fantasized about what I would do when I got out.
I'm lonely, yeah. I feel comfortable talking with you people.
I don't have a baby.

You don't wanna turn the fucker in?

hahahahaha you're the worst kind of maggot there is

They rape you?

>I was 20. it didn't disrupt my education, I read books most of the time, and slept, and wrote stories and fantasized about what I would do when I got out.
Where you not at university? Is my english good?

op are you mad that you missed so many years of game of thrones? jin snow died and came back to life btw.

that picture made me smile. thank you.
your english is fine :) I wasn't wealthy enough to afford college or university.

>I don't have a baby.
Did you not have sex with him? Did he use birth control on you? Did he abort it?

>your english is fine :) I wasn't wealthy enough to afford college or university.
community college? Do you come from a family of gentry?

Have you achieved any of your goals since youve gotten out?

I haven't killed myself yet. also. I really like that image, do you have any more of that style?
beyond just not being able to afford it, I didn't really have anything to go for.

Thread is dead boys, time to pack up and leave

mhm. I enjoyed talking with you, user. I wish you luck in everything you do.

i asked a question and the bitch can't even answer. so fuck her. get kidnapped again bitch can't even follow the rules of your own thread or be polite enough to answer questions WHICH YOU SOLICITED FOR

I got a couple that are different from that one though. What did you like to draw or fantasize about while in there? When i was in jail the first thing i wanted to do was lay down in the grass and smell the outside. It was nice getting away from that musty old concrete smell, i can only imagine what you must have gone through.

Hey OP I have a question,

Why are you such a pathetic lonely lying faggot who makes up little stories about how awful your fictional life is? Are you really so boring and useless that you have nothing to do except make shit up for losers on Sup Forums to gawk at? Get A Fucking Job. You utter loser. How does someone like you look at themself in the mirror

ty , thread was interesting, true or not