Ellie thread? Ellie thread

Ellie thread? Ellie thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

ikefoundationforautism.org/e-library/What's Happening to Ellie - A Book About Puberty for Girls and Young Women with Autism and Related Conditions (2015).pdf
friendshipcircle.org/blog/2015/04/27/6-facts-about-fecal-smearing-that-you-need-to-know/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wasn't there a guy version as well?

Things Ellie likes or Ellie has to go? There has to be more.

Yes

Is Ellie into any kinky stuff?

Diapers

The author also wrote a book about "transitioning"

you can see the book here
ikefoundationforautism.org/e-library/What's Happening to Ellie - A Book About Puberty for Girls and Young Women with Autism and Related Conditions (2015).pdf

Is this a book to teach retards not to masturbate in public?

Father's face at last page is priceless

thats fucking gold

"YO SHIT GUYS LOOK AT THIS"

My inner Satan tells me that I should make a book that teaches these autistic kids to take off their clothes and masturbate whenever the urge hits them. If I can ruin just one family dinner or church service it would all be worth it.

The problem would be getting it published and bought

Does anybody have anything on this shit

I think we've gone to far, either that or that's r34

?????????????

is this real life? is this just fantasy?

Maybe get it funded through Kickstarter and then send out a bunch of copies. I am sure at least some of the parents wouldn't bother reading it before they gave it to their kid.

it's rule 34

Well if you wanna do it , I'd be happy to support

this shit is epic!!!

artists name:
KATE E. REYNOLDS

must have all her sick fucking shit!!!

correction:
What's Happening to Ellie?: A Book ...
Book by Kate E. Reynolds
Preview book
2.4/5Google Play
4/5Goodreads
Did you like this book?
Ellie notices that her body is changing. Hair is growing in new places and there are other changes happening too. Ellie's mum helps her understand that she has started growing into a woman. ... Google Books
Originally published: 2015
Author: Kate E. Reynolds
Illustrator: Jonathon Powell

I wonder if he is making that face because he has cameras set up in Ellie's room.

No its real... and its default #34

kek

Jonathon "Illustrating books with an old unlicensed copy of Macromedia Flash is the wave of the future" Powell

I've seen god and he's left us

When the Ellie pictures first surfaced, some artistic user asked for suggestions on what to draw that was Ellie-related. I suggest he draw her stuffing herself with either a router, a family pet, or a bottle of bleach. This amazing user... did all 3. Pic related.

google this:

list of kate e. reynolds books

Jonathon: Jon until you can't Jon no mo' at the annual Jonathon. All proceeds to benefit the autistic masturbators of America

my brain is full of fuck!!!

even without 34ing this shit its downright legalized lolicon

How do we know she's not 18

girls go thru puberty around 10-12 yo thats why...

:/

Because it would be less sexy that way

I am seriously disappointed in all of you youngsters making fun of my daughter for her mental condition, you should all be ashamed of yourself.
I can't imagine what your parents must think of you.

>a fucking router
Lmfao wat

Still, this could be a 18 year old acting like a 12 year old. She is a tard after all

I'd fuck the dad

kek

Whatever pops. We know you have a secret peephole to Ellie's room.

I'm not sure what that had to do with my post about the illustrator, but thanks for alerting me to the existence of Ms. Reynolds's book "What to Do about Smearing," an illustrated guide for caretakers to address fecal smearing.

im on vine making your daughter penetrate herself with your router...

Please be real

It's real

I might need this book.

Is there one about ejaculating on strange women in public places, or is that covered under public masturbation.

shit is real user...

google that shit Sup Forumsro

Sad strange little man

Include me in the screencap

yes, and trips

>the screen
heh, I remember that thread.

Oh it's all too real. Moreover, Ms. Reynolds has written an awful lot of books on autism for someone with no letters behind her name.

Ellie likes a lot of stuff

its probably a pseudonym... after all the shit is downright lolicon after all

OMG!!!

Mother of god

How is there a book about this? Do you need multiple pages to say "abandon them in the woods"?

>1:16PM
>.co.uk
So you're from England but you're posting from US Central time zone?

Fucking Kek

yes, this is now an epic bread...

get used to it

If you hade your own piece of personal fuck meat would you be so quick to give them up?

user
WHAT ARE THE ITEMS FREQUENTLY PURCHASED WITH THAT BOOK?!?!?

Peanut butter

Found ellie.

tools to scrape shit from objects i assume, user

I am not from England the link I found of the book was on the U.K. Amazon. Evidently she is a author that lives in the U.K. In her bio on her publisher's site it said she worked for their health department for 18 years.

Books about where bears live in national parks, rope and gags and steak sauce.

Fidget spinners

Can anyone find the other books this author did, these are really interesting.

how old is ellie?

would bang

lurkmoar

shadman is true autist

No matter how hard we try, this will never be as funny as the first thread. Did anyone bother to cap it?

I know which ones they are but if someone could post the pages it would be hilarious.

Strange

Mors than likely

Maybe shit like rubber sheets and cleaning supplies

Ifuckingknewit.jpg

We should all get someone to buy the books and do a super sexualized reading of it

Nope, sorry. I caught up on the second thread, which was probably still as funny.

fucking animate it and it would be as god tier as rick and morty

Still waiting for someone to post Ellie.

Maybe someone post the poo smearing comics? Poo in the fucking loo Ellie. Not the walls

no one will delivar user

however the potential is top level kek

any pdfs around of the other Ellie books?

I think I would HHNNNNNGGGGGG trying to animate Ellie fucking a router.........that shit is just too funny

Dont forget Tom

>when Sup Forums stumbles upon a book to teach retards how to behave
>rule 34 and 35 are applied

Dad walked by complaining about "that fucking router" and Ellie had a brilliant idea...

If I see THAT FUCKING AUTIST one more time...

Ofc why wouldnt we immediately go to r34/35

Post it user

That actually makes me really sad because this shit has so much potential...

lol'd

>Ms. Reynolds's book "What to Do about Smearing," an illustrated guide for caretakers to address fecal smearing.
>is this shit real
>it fucking is

what a time to be alive

lotion

I'm looking for them as hard as I can, I wish to share Tom and Ellie with Sup Forums

Does anyone have PDF links for any of the other books?

>Do you need multiple pages to say "abandon them in the woods"?
AAWW FUCK user you are based

>google "fecal smearing"
friendshipcircle.org/blog/2015/04/27/6-facts-about-fecal-smearing-that-you-need-to-know/
>"Code brown"
>"Diaper digging"
>"Paint the town brown"

Mind fucking blown m8y

Elle, discuss