I can't stop fucking listening to this. Why did it take 7 years for the 2010's to finally get a good pop song

I can't stop fucking listening to this. Why did it take 7 years for the 2010's to finally get a good pop song.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vXtJkDHEAAc
youtube.com/watch?v=gqDJ__a5xJw
youtube.com/watch?v=CvCAQrBq83s&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=x47NYUbtYb0
youtube.com/watch?v=pMxJgBoosU0
youtube.com/watch?v=2vjPBrBU-TM
youtube.com/watch?v=GhP5MAm-lNg&t=1442s
youtube.com/watch?v=6Mgqbai3fKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off paco

DES

This literally sounds the same as your aversge reggeaton song released since the early 2000s

It's just another slightly above average reggaetón song, mate.

It's no where near a good pop song. It looks like (((the music industry))) is pushing reggaeton to dumb mainstream music down even more.

its fucking terrible

chantaje is better but don't let anybody know let's keep that one under wraps so americans don't overplay it to death

ZUMBALE MAMBO PA QUE GATAS PRENDAN LOS MOTORES

this is now a GOAT reggeaton thread. I'll start with the obvious

youtube.com/watch?v=vXtJkDHEAAc

youtube.com/watch?v=gqDJ__a5xJw

you know i had to do it to em

tfw you are latin american and you hear despacito for the 10th time on the radio in just an hour

Wild Thoughts, Feels and Cake by the Ocean are the only good pop songs I hear on the radio

this song sounds like something I heard 3-4 years ago or so
kind of dated desu

Trash song. Bailando is the superior normie reggaeton anthem

zúmbale*, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=CvCAQrBq83s&t=

took long enough

>bailando
>reggaeton
otherwise, i agree, it's the better song. it doesn't have to do with sex, like every other Spanish song.

I don't understand the appeal of this track at all. It's making me angry that this is getting more attention than Calvin Harris's new tracks.

*saved*

When is reggaeton gonna start using jazz samples or at least more "complex" beats
Recomend me some psychedelic reggaeton

Feels is great

Caribbeans do not vibe to that stuff

spherical?

>Wild Thoughts
>good

kys

Is this the new puerto rican anthem?

bargain bin tier

>tfw your normie neighbour sing that shit for 24/7

that's probably because Daddy Yankee is in it. a lot of the big reggaeton hits are from him

Maybe not their bodies but their brains could.

Tfw when they don't make stuff like this no more:
youtube.com/watch?v=x47NYUbtYb0
The music industry is really dying

NEGGERS

>it doesn't have to do with sex, like every other spanish song
Boy, how can you be so dumb?

americans really have no taste for it either. this song is so much better than Despacito. Got 6 BILLION views in 6 months. Did poorly in the US.

forgot link: youtube.com/watch?v=pMxJgBoosU0

>Shakira and Maluma
fuck off

You've forgotten that Bad Romance came out in 2010.

>Why did it take 7 years for the 2010's to finally get a good pop song.

Uhhh

youtube.com/watch?v=2vjPBrBU-TM

I was on vacation in Thailand for the last couple weeks and this song was fucking playing everywhere too. If I hear it again, I may kill myself at this point

im glad i dont live in a southern america

>despacito
>good

fucking pleb

Gonna throw this here..listen to the synth bois

not jazz
but i reckon u gonna find it interesting

It sounds like any contemporary Central / South American pop or reggaeton song. It's particular unforgivable for it's lyricism. Maybe it's my bias, but Spanish lyrics tend to be very poetic or romantic, not overtly sensual.

Quick confesion here

I'm latin and in my country every radio stations play reggaeton every time. These are my conclusions:

Reggaeton is the worst genre of all, lyrics are generic as fuck and all songs are about sex, no lie. Every song uses the same beats. Every song sounds exactly the same, and every reggaeton fan is extremely dumb

Reggaeton only works to take a girl you like to the disco and dance like you are fucking while she doesn't care, reggeaton is only about making people sluts
If you think that a song of reggeaton is better than other then you are literally retarded, they are all the same

DES-PRATE CHEETO!
I love eat tacos and burritos!
etc.

When I first heard Despacito the first thing I thought was "this is just Bailando but shitty"

stop being so dense, i'm latin too and i used to hate reggaeton in general, for years. Now i've realized that the music is pretty fun in context of party or drinking, i almost unironically enjoy some old reggaeton for nostalgia. You should have a more open mind.

i have literally never heard this song

let's talk about good reggaeton songs now, i'll start:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Mgqbai3fKo