Describe Sup Forums in one image

Describe Sup Forums in one image

>t. buttblasted capeshitter

is that a joke?? you'd have to be even lower than Sup Forums to believe Sup Forums is still like that in 2016

mentally deficient amphibian poster

kek

THIS IS OBJECTIVELY WRONG!EVERYONE IN THE TV KNOWS THERE IS NO SUCH A THING.

One day I'm going to make a correct version that explains the cycle.

What's the matter faggot? Got banned for being a shitposter?

HOWEVER

>this image implies Sup Forums is good.

JUST

No.
People tend to overrate things initially precisely because they are new, regardless of their true quality.
They feel special for being the first to discover something, and feel good about themselves when they post about it when it is relatively unknown.
You see this kind of mentality when people say "I liked X before it was cool to like X".
It's basically a hipster mentality.
Hipsters always like to remain hip, and one step above everyone.
Once the dust settles and the hype wears off, people see the show/movie for what it really is.
Rather than Sup Forums seeking out reasons to hate something, or implying that it's "nitpicking", it's just Sup Forums wising up and realizing that these shows/movies in question were flawed (and shit) to begin with.
The idea that Sup Forums hates things simply because they are popular is utterly stupid.
Sup Forums universally loves a lot of things that are popular.
Look at films like The Dark Knight, The Godfather, Galaxy Quest or shows like LOST, or True Detective (S1).
Then there is of course the fact that overtime, as a show/movie becomes more popular, more people are going to see it.
When more people see it, different opinions surface, and the hype created by the initial hipsters is watered down.
In defense they then foolishly use the excuse that "Sup Forums only hates it because it is popular".
It is a stupid excuse, that is all

Proudly this

Came here to post this.

>pic related

posting the superior teletubbis.
the look on the kids' face is what happens when you spend enough time here.

Poor cunt's gonna be mentally scarred for life.

what is this expression trying to convey?

only oldfags will remember

made me kek

LotR singlehandedly disproves this post

FUCK
i posted there
i'm the 2nd or 3rd post, i don't remember

fertility