AMA Native Canadian with strong political views

As a Native Canadian anything. I am a Native Canadian and have very strong political views. I feel we aren't represented in the media and politics you know. When laws are being passed they never consider what Natives think of it. I have political views too no one ever asks about tho. So now is your time to learn what a Native Canadian think about politics.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/clayton-kennedy-former-attawapiskat-co-manager-charged-with-fraud-1.2601801
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

At least you didn't have a trail of tears.

Why are you not fighting the occupation?

What do you mean?

I rarely see you guys anymore. There's more Chinese in the country then Natives these days.

I saw an inuit man on the bus once, and he couldn't stop looking back at all the different faces. I don't think he liked what he saw.

I saw a native girl taking the bus once, wearing a full Canadian tuxedo. I thought that was pretty special.

Are you mixed?

what's your opinion of pic related, driving an escalade while Attawapiskat wallows in misery?

Because that never works. Look how well it works with Palestinians, they get called terrorists and are bombed. Besides I don't want to hurt Anglo-Canadians because when I educate them about this most are very sympathetic.

Maybe you see more than you know. Most people don't know I'm a Native until I tell them, we blend in.

Yes

What tribe ? Anglo or Francophone allies ?

So, 1/32nd Squawabee? 1/128th Lesser Comanche? 3/512th Navajomo?

>640k extended memory?

It's a lie. Chiefs are scapgoated as an excuse to cut funding. Chief corruption is over-exaggerated and could be a false flag. Most chiefs are like the father of their tribe, you don't see many fathers hogging all the household food while their children starve, same with chiefs.

I have no idea which tribe I'm from.

Burger with proxy alert.

Could you recommend me some good and unbiased documentaries about natives? Native Americans can be fascinating.

Although they may or may not be the "noble savages" many Europeans imagine them to be.

A good movie is the Revanent. Haven't seen many documentaries.

>we blend in

Why does APTN paint a picture of corruption then ?

Do you think Native Canadians, and Americans for that matter, should fight against mass immigration to Canada and America? The more brown parasites there are sliming over from Africa and Asia, the less time, respect and funding the actual Canadians like yourselves will get as the pot is stretched ever further and people just get sick of it and go right wing.

Fuck off, shitskin. No one gives a shit about what you think. I've seen native canadians. Inbred looking, fat and are casual liberals.

I enjoy a nice wine once in a while. The oldest Red Whine in Canada? "White man took our Land" Chugs are holding back much needed pipelines, Hydro dams and any major project so they can toilet paper trees for "Ceremonies". Time to integrate and assimilate you RED bastards, Im sick and tired of watching you kill yourselves - poorly.

share a favorite quote from native canadians

I mean we don't try to but most of us look like everyone else. I didn't know Elizabeth Warren was a Native American until I heard it online.

Chiefs are white fucking hambeasts who squander billions. Thanks Chief-Silver-Face, go back to huffing paint. "Huffem's brand Peace-Paint"

Absolutley. The problem is the parties that are against mass immigration are also the ones that cut our funding and historically have hated us. The conservative ideology has a bad history with Natives but I agree immigration is bad for a countries economy and culture.

What's your attitude towards the Quebecois?
Also, should Quebec be an independent country?

It's government controlled for the most part.

How about you fuck off back to England.

"White man speak with fork tongue". It's a classic.

Hm ok. What are your political and philosophical view ? Were you taught like a native ? What do you believe in, is it as animist as your ancestors ?

Also what is your relation with nature, do you spend most of your time outside in nice places, if yes do you have any pic ?

Thanks for answering bro.

>everyone who calls me on my bullshit is a proxy

Haven't seen it yet, will look into it. Thank you.

Actually it's the government run by you Franco-Anglo fucks who squander billions taxing our money for war. Chiefs are then scapgoated as an excuse to cut funding.

>I have no idea which tribe I'm from
then you're not an Indian, fuck off paleface

How do you feel about Métis and non-status Indians being granted the same rights as status Indians? I was actually surprised that wasn't the case before.

haha oh wow deluded much? I've been to Attawapiskat and work with people from the reserve and you have no clue, thanks for posting

>cbc.ca/news/politics/clayton-kennedy-former-attawapiskat-co-manager-charged-with-fraud-1.2601801

>What's your attitude towards the Quebecois?
I heard they are really nasty towards non-French people so from what I've heard I don't like him. However I can't judge as I've only met a few and they were nice.

>Also, should Quebec be an independent country
I think so. They don't have much natural resources so they're wasteful to Canada.

Have you checked the 2016 budget ?
There's lots of money being invested in Indigenous but I don't think anyone expects it to pay off. Why should future generations be taxed to support Natives ? When do we cut the umbilical cord ?

Here's the reality:

Whites don't care a lick about Natives. Especially here in the States. We keep you people in human zoos for a reason. My ancestors removed the redskins, and I'd gladly follow in their footsteps

>Hm ok. What are your political and philosophical view
Very complicated. A mix of different things

>Were you taught like a native
No. I had to teach myself

>What do you believe in, is it as animist as your ancestors
I do believe primitive societies are better to live in and increase happiness the most overall, so I guess you could say it's animalistic.

>Also what is your relation with nature, do you spend most of your time outside in nice places, if yes do you have any pic ?
Nope, spend most of my time on the computer.

>Thanks for answering bro.
You're very welcome French-bro.

I'm Cree and I voted harper. And I too also have very strong right wing political views. Ama.

You'll really like it.

And you're not a Jap, fuck off.

I think it's good because if they only include pure Indians when granting Indian status I wouldn't get it.

>b-but my great great grandmother was an indian princess

We're nothing but a dying culture of nu-niggers, Gimmedats

>"got an extra smoke cuz" "booze needs to be cheaper"

>charged with fraud
By the anglo-franco government dipshit. It's an assault on Native Americans, stop blaming the chief.

Listerine or Crest? Which mouthwash do you prefer stealing?

Fuck off you subhuman disgusting freak. You belong in a zoo for being so savage-like.

Because you got the money from stealing land. It's giving it back.

Oh fuck that guy. I like some right-wingers but he openly mocked us.

I preserve my culture.

Do you Anglos prefer Heroin or Meth?

You have your land, we have ours. You aren't the owners of Canada and we don't need to pay you tribute. This thread is taking a nasty turn.

I don't feel we owe you anything.

What do you mean we get our land? We get the shittest land while you get all the rich land.

How did he mock us? I don't remember this. And I suppose I was raised pretty white, my grandfather was a white business owner, owned a fairy boat here in saskatchewan far up north.

You don't even know what kind of tribe you're from? What ceremonies do you take part in to 'preserve your culture'

He tweeted "bacon yum yum" during a Hungry strike to make fun of our culture.

How do you feel about the residential schools? I personally think that even if some of the people involved had good intentions, what happened was overall deplorable and devastating to a lot of Natives.

who has treated the natives better libs or cons?

I don't take part in ceremonies but I watch Native movies and learn war-cries.

>And you're not a Jap, fuck off.
But I am also not pretending to be a jap, while you are pretending to be an Indian.

And ironically since I am physically present in Japan, it makes me closer to being a jap than you are to being an Indian.

Wut. Pics or didn't happen. I'm sure i would've heard about it.

Meth helps you work.
You guys like heroin because you sit on your ass all day anyway.

is your Indian name "sitting bullshit" or "chugger of mouthwash"?

Libs for sure. But I personally don't like them.

>How do you feel about the residential schools?
Hate it, it should of been a choice to send your kids to residential schools not forced.

>I personally think that even if some of the people involved had good intentions
That makes me more mad. They had to force their own way on us "for our good'. It's like when bloomberg doesn't let you drink pop "for your own heath". It just makes everyone under the rule feel inferior that the person in charge doesn't think we know our own good.

Liberals.

>As a Native Canadian anything.
Why can't you cucks keep up with everyone else?
Even blacks do a better job integrating.

>When laws are being passed they never consider what Natives think of it.
Good, because fuck you. No, literally fuck you, your opinion as a Native American means nothing. When you're a CANADIAN first and a native second maybe I'll listen.

>So now is your time to learn what a Native Canadian think about politics.
Quick summary: Gibs me dat

>pretty based actually

Holy fuck please be a troll

No, you're just physically closer to japs. You'll never be one of them. Not even a little, round-eye.

Answer the question, feather nigger

Any cocktail recipes with a mouthwash base?

>Native

Only place your native to is China ya mongoloids.

I hate this fucking meme.

You gas huffing chugs are literally on par with niggers.

I spend alot of time in northern MN and canada, considering all the natives I know I am shocked you are sober enough to post

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again

You're a troll. no way you think that's based.

Are redskins as retarded as abbos, or are they smarter as well as prettier?

Is yours "castrate pigs while bankers steal my money"?

Why can't you accept the follwing?

>you lost and we won
>you are a minority in the single digit percentages
>the above facts mean you are not entitled to anything above token representation in what is now european land

>Live in a small colonial town in Long Island
>Iroquois tribe comes to town and sets up on a huge open field for 4 days
>They're living in trailer houses and selling over-priced Injun chotchkies
>They're back in town for a Powwow
>Injuns half-drunkenly dancing like monkeys in a circle while white Americans cheer
>Liberals and Listerine-chuggers want me to feel guilty about this

>Why can't you cucks keep up with everyone else?
Even blacks do a better job integrating.
Because the alcohol our ancestors were given fucked up our epigenetics.

> When you're a CANADIAN first and a native second maybe I'll listen.
That butchers the meaning of Canadian. If brown people started calling themselves Canadian within 50 years a brown person will be known as the new Canadian. You don't want that do you?

Never been to China moron.

Pretty, smart, strong, great people.

You would have to be of completely British descent to be a 'native Canadian.' Indians are termed 'first nationals.'

all the crusty 50 year old homeless boomers have 25 year old native american girlfriends they do crack with

you should go beat them up. I'm white and i'd help you if you wanted to go vigilante because it's gross. We could go around kneecapping all the old homeless guys so the stop proliferating drugs.

Then why can't you accept "Refugee invaders".

Agreed. I first learned about them from seeing the film "Where The Spirit Lives" back in high school, and I get the impression that's basically how it went down. It would be one thing if the Natives chose to send their children to the schools, but being virtually kidnapped and held prisoner there is another thing entirely.

Then fuck off from them and leave them alone.

The bantz was gud, my honorary redskin

"first nations" actually. And Native Canadian was the term I learned in school.

I like your idea but I don't get into crime. It just makes my people look worse.

Exactly! I also think if they made it voluntary and offered them good jobs when they come out more kids would be willing to go.

Well played. You're alright.

Your people are alcoholic peddlers, not mine. Sorry I don't want to pay $13 for a stick

Calling me a moron while not realizing your ancestors crossed the bering strait bridge.

I only wish we could forcefully keep you bastards in your containment zones.

fuck off you entitled shit

you were out competed and conquered, now the government is doing everything they can to hold your hand

Thx man.

Duck off, kike.

You literally got rekt by this based Native.

Well we evolved to fit this area. After all everyone came from Africa dumbass. I hope you go back to Britain.

You're a cigarette smoker like all other anglos.

>I think it's good because if they only include pure Indians when granting Indian status I wouldn't get it.

So basically, you're all about that gibsmedats.

So.
How's the suicidal depression?

natives are smart enough to work most jobs so i'm sure they are better than abbos.

People either resent natives for all the free shit they get, some tribes get 100,000$ cash from the government when they turn 18. Most of them end up homeless anyway.

People who don't resent them pity them. Suicides are very high in the native community and their communtiies are littered with drug addicts. I've started to sympathise with natives as I see what is happening to my own people in europe. If i was born an english minority in an islamic britain i would probably just go around vandalizing shit, doing drugs, having kids at 20 and the killing my self as well.

No you fuck off. The government holds your hand more and yet you still bitch about everything.