My gf broke up with me about 5 weeks ago

My gf broke up with me about 5 weeks ago.

She said she needed space, I know I have posted this before but I cant help thinking about her. She said she wouldnt do anything with any guys but I cant help thinking about it.

What should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9p8hlNp176M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post nudes

I know her. We fucked

Embrace the pain, know it is temporary and will pass.

Accept the fact that the person you think she is does not exist, you created that person in your own head, she is not that person.
Your dreams of "what could have been" with that person are also entirely your fantasy and have no basis in reality.

Wish her luck, move on, dont look back.

Take this time to improve yourself, set a goal, plan your approach, execute the plan.

it can be so tough as to seem impossible but eventually life rolls on. the best thing you can do is work hard at whatever you can and eventually venture out to try and meet someone new

sometimes i know it can feel like when you meet a new girl all you'll be able to think about is your last one, everything will be compared to her, but it gets better. hang in there user, it will pass, i promise.

Agent Paulson in disguise. Phil Lynott as Black Collossus. Marvel has some stupid shit on the CW.

Give us her FB and we'll confirm if she's a slut

Get over it.

I know that sounds harsh, but coming from someone who recently got out of a 7+ year relationship, it's the best advice you can get.

Move on, hide her social media from you, if you live close by, try not to frequent places where you might run into each other. You literally just need time and space. You can't help but think about her, sure. But pining after her like this does nothing to help you.

You can't force someone to feel the same way about you that you feel about them.

That was a tough fucking lesson to learn, but it's as true as it gets. Good luck fam

>What should I do?

Definitely KYS. It's obvious.

I miss the sex a lot, and I hate thinking of her with other guys.

My gf broke up with me three days ago and this actually helps

Dude, the first thing you can do is stop looking at her pictures, no less posting them online. Move all that shit in a folder and lock it away for a year or so. You gotta move on man.

move on, there is many other girls out there, and if you wait on one your guna miss a shot with another

Needing space means - she's craving DICK. LOTS OF IT!!

Wow, this is an actual answer for a problem.

I've been fucking her for the last seven weeks. Those gorgeous little pink nipples and soft pink pussy lips. Did she let you cum in her too?

I dont believe you, she isnt like that

She has gone on the pill for me so I can cum where I want. She said she didn't do it for you because she didn't want your children. If you don't believe me then call her and ask her. I don't need to give you her number though do I. I'll be seeing her later.

what is her name then?

This is Sup Forums. Not a fucking chance I'm posting her name. Ask her why she really broke up with you whilst she's on the phone.

Hey man. I normally don't post in threads but I wanted to tell you not to be upset- she is pretty unattractive. She looks like a trap that's halfway through transitioning.

I'm not joking, you are better off.

initials then? I dont believe you

Sadly, you believing me has absolutely no baring in it being the truth or not.

Looks like a tall lanky flat trap. You gotta do better than that

She's a Slag bruh, go find a fittie and move on

THIS!!!! Congrats to the user that posted this for being a human being!

she has only been with 2 people

This

Correction, she HAD only been with two others.

I dont think she would have moved on that fast

And that lack of imagination when it comes to do with sex is why she is now fucking me.
She fucking loves doggie doesn't she.

yes

Just start dumping her nudes!

Find a new one. Get your dick in anyone you can stand.

Girlfriend left me two months ago after six years and I've sworn off relationships.

BLACKED

Sorry OP, get over it. She's probably banging some other dude.

Bro have you ever been on Sup Forums before? He's obviously baiting you

When you were having sex did she keep asking you to go harder?

Sorry to hear about this, OP.

It is important for you to know, though, that there is a good chance that at this very moment she is taking two cocks (bigger and better than yours) at once. Think about it, really think about it.

Me and my first serious gf broke up in 2011, in the 3rd year of our relationship. From 2011 to 2016 we never spoke, but there was not a day I did not think about her.

She said she still hates me and everything wrong in her life has something to do with me the last time we wrote :D

heh heh, that'll learn the bitch

Standing next to Jimi Hendrix statue, she thinks of his big bbc

Not Hendrix

>Standing next to Prince statue, she thinks of his big bbc

youtube.com/watch?v=9p8hlNp176M

We knew your lame ass would come here. She's with me right now, I just came inside her.

Prince ??

But me and my boiz just ran a train on her bro