What are you doing here knight? We have work to continue in the commonwealth, this kind of work is unacceptable

What are you doing here knight? We have work to continue in the commonwealth, this kind of work is unacceptable.

hey buddy im not a knight
my name is chad

Well "chad" you're in brotherhood territory, leave now or there will be consequences

Niggerhood of Gib me dat tec fuck off

Mind your language or I will have you shot on sight.

degenerates like you belong to a cross

another settlement needs our help

Check yourself before you wreck yourself you fucking nigger tier elder

The leaf village needs our help.

Ah the legion, I heard our brothers back west pushed you out of the hoover dam with the help of the NCR.

The brotherhood doesn't help low life "armies" that die to mirelurks

Are you questioning the brotherhood's methods?

Are you not denying how badly BTFO'd the brotherhood got in the west coast?
They got JUST'd hard

I'm sorry citizen has radiation effected your brain or have you just forgotten how to speak English?

>Brotherhood
○ helpful
● Not Helpful

Well has radiation affected your mind so bad you made a fucking hindenburg airship?

Our mission is to secure technology and a better tomorrow for the people of this wasteland, without us there would be no clean water inn the capital wasteland.

hey so uhhh
can i join your party thing too?

>without us
Cease your lies immediately.
With you or with the enclave taking a purification plant by using a GECK you were incapable of getting, and instead, trusting a vault dweller to get it for you

The prydwen is a fine ship that assists our brothers and sisters all across the wasteland.

you'll just be tribe no. 87 on cesars list.

fuck off faggot

Without the help of liberty prime the lone wanderer would never of made it to the purifier

For the Nords!

I would like to join the Brotherhood

We kill niggers right?

With the brotherhoods tech we will turn the legion into a pulp.

Ur thinking of the other brotherhood
The klu klux klan

"Niggers" I haven't heard this word, is it pre-war?

Does the brotherhood have proper logistics and asset production

Do you doubt the brotherhood? That isn't a question we will answer to a civilian.

Patrolling this cancer almost makes you wish for a Nuclear Winter

Do you just scavenge shit from random facilities then.

The brotherhood doesn't care what you wish for.

I will avoid giving brotherhood secrets to an outsider.

>the capital wasteland
oh wow, you claimed an irrelevant crater!
good job!

you think?
all your tech couldn't save your parents, did it?
back in 2274... pic very related.
oh they were suffering my friend, the good, old, analog way, no tech needed.

Have you ever murdered a ghoul only to later learn it was just an elderly person

The brotherhood kills non humans.

let us not tarry long. there's a foul stench on thewind

I'd like to see your small little chapter here in Nevada take on a whole battalion of our Veteran Rangers! You may hold the Capital, but we hold the strip; Maxon.

That "crater" is now one of the cleanest places to live now, thanks to the brotherhood

>niggers
>human

Pick one

I bet you don't want to admit it

The Legion? In Nipton? They're so far past the borders... We're all going to die!

i'll buy you a week's stay at the new white house hotel
enjoy your well earned rest!

You forget that the NCR needed the brotherhoods help to push the legion, now that I think about it they also needed the enclave, great khans and followers of the apocalypse

The White House Hotel? Pffft! Nothing compared to the Lucky 38! If you can get an invite.

didn't all you faggots hate this game when it first came out?

And you needed Synths - that's right, Synths; to help you defeat themselves. You didn't notice Institute moles underneath your own nose! What kind of leader are you? General's more observant then you.

If I'm not mistaken a mail man killed the legions best scout when he entered nipton.

"Ideological purity and shiny power army doesn't count for much when you're outnumbered 15 to 1"

no, it was awesome at low level.

>awesomely bad
a respectable opinion

yes

Pfft, not in my playthrough you Yes-Man fucking whore

What, Fallout 4 or NV?
We still fucking hate Fallout 4. That shit always sucks. But the characters are literal assholes, so it's OK.
New Vegas is god.

With the help of the prydwen we can bring in more of our brothers and have the high ground

Playthrough? I'm sorry do you think this is a game citizen?

Your "brothers" arrived late; two troops had already died in the Commonwealth before the Prydwen even fired up.

>New Vegas is god
found the normie

I'm no citizen; couldn't afford the NCR taxes. Had to join the Khans instead. Followed this guy in a black and white jacket around, got chased by a Mailman, it was fun.

New Vegas is easily beaten by the best video game of all time, Todd Howard Masturbation Simulator

Loses are sad yes but in the end we come out on top

i played skyrim once, until i took an arrow to the knee

>High ground

Sorry Arthur, just inspecting this filthy, despicable synth ive found.

ITS OVER ANAKIN

I'm sorry to hear that citizen, if you join the brotherhood today you can leave the savage life.

I'm affraid your "brothers" are not to arrive any time soon

>"come out on top"
I've seen your sex tape you little spoon shit. Did you tell Proctor Quinlan about that disease you picked up from that synth, Danse?

Take this synth to the lab to be taken apart and turned into weapons

Oh please, this savage life is better then that small underground chapter you have SOOO well hidden.

You must have me mistaken for that traitor, I am elder Maxson not that synth bastard Danse

I heard your western chapter got destroyed by a mailman

>taken apart
>turned into weapons
Thats not how a 3rd gen. synth works, sir - unless you want to bash a ghoul with her spine.

Underground? bitch please they have an air ship

I've seen the video, Maxon. You; Danse, a few candles. I bet danse couldn't have waited to see what was underneath that coat you never take off.

With lack of specimens, I do not know that those cloak work things run with

Need to pick something up? Road's pretty long from here.

UH OH WE GOT A FALLOUT 4 NORMIE
>doesn't know about fallout 3 or new vegas

That airship only shows up when Arthur Maxson takes his finger out his ass and gets loses his temper

for now...

Give me everything you have. NOW.

Could you show this video so I can achieve it for the brotherhood

Fuck off, Institute informant.
Run before i put a bullet through your head and fuck the hole.
>inb4 an edgy roleplayer

It was this thing called the "Great Synth Fappening." I think the BOS used some shitty EMP bomb to destroy all the footage, but I've still got a single holotape left

Are you saying this women is a synth? I will have her killed right now

Then hand it over to the brotherhood or we will take it by force

So you will kill ANYONE who's a synth? What about that Paladin? I heard you decided not to because some vault dweller with a high charisma sucked your dick or some shit.

AMA

What are you doing to yourself?

Fuck off my synth buddies killed you long ago.

Okay! You can have it! It's hidden in the Institute base! As long as you didn't blow it up by tinkering with their fusion core or anything it will still be there! I'll keep the digital version of course, but the physical one is there

He was left in exile as long as the wanderer keeps an eye on him

FUCK THE BROTHERHOOD BRAH

MANKIND REDEFINED

Why did you buy any of the DLCs you fucking queer?
Also how many hours in 1/2/3/NV?

Yeea..sure..synth.
Ill go back to inspecting that female synth, in my quarters.