I think I just ruined my family. Earlier today I caught my sister and her boyfriend fooling around...

I think I just ruined my family. Earlier today I caught my sister and her boyfriend fooling around. I told my dad as soon as he got home from work. My dad and mom go to my sisters room to talk to her. I hang back and listen. They are all yelling back in forth when I hear my sister yell at my dad "It was ok for you to finger me when I was 11 though!" Everyone stopped yelling my sister realized what she said and ran out her room and out the house. My mom and dad stood silent for about a minute then my mom started crying she told him to get out the house. He went and locked himself in his room and my mom is out looking for my sister. What the fuck...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ChmUC0OysoU
onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-definition-of/narc
youtube.com/watch?v=cnUtnldHjuI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't care, nudes of sis or nudes of mom. Either way, if you don't have them. Then fuck you, go away

Son you fucked me

trust me op better it came out now then later.. saved your family a lot more trouble down the line.

user is rekt, dis now a spooderman bread

How old is sis now? Did the fingering happen like yesterday or yesteryear ?

You should feel shame you coward normie cunt

Get in argument with your dad and yell "....and it was okay for you to finger me when in was 5?" Then run out crying.

she is 15

daddy ruined your family all by himself.

Fuck, that's hot stuff. She must've enjoyed it, the little slut. Bet she thinks of her dad when she sucks off her boyfriend.

>caught my sis and bro fooling around
>told my dad
>bad reaction
what did you expect?

That actually made me smile.

This is so fucked. I feel like its my fault. I just hope she was mad and made it up.

Kek

can we get a website of them fighting?

She is spoiled and it pisses me off. So of course i snitched on her.

*webm
fuck.

Mom and sister are gone dad is in his room. No fighting. I dont know what to do.

that's fucked up

Better run, he will either hang himself and possibly take you with him, or you will be the next finger box.

He should have fingered you. Fucking narc.

> next finger box

:')

Why you a fucking cock block bro?

>thinks narc means snitch
oh god i haven't heard someone misuse that word since freshmen year.

I dont think he has a gun or anything and he cant over power me. When I ask myself if its possible I can say yes. He ALWAYS treated her better then me or my mom even.

Should've just taken some photos and blackmailed her into sucking your dick.

You blew it, OP.

Got fingered by dad, blackmailed by from brother, why do you want to hurt this girl?

youtube.com/watch?v=ChmUC0OysoU

*record scratch*

*freeze frame*

"Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got myself into this situation."

kek

Actually pretty fitting. I have tried to call my mom no answer. I dont know if i should check on my dad or just leave the house also.

Well...i mean, what was she wearing?

Girls are nothing more than objects for sex, user. They might not admit to it because they're told to pretend to be feminists, but deep down they like being used.

Ask if your dad and sister want to have a 3 way? Hell, ask the boyfriend and make it a 4 way

ask your dad if he wants to finger you.

Or the sister if you could finger her too

fuck the dad

I think your dad ruined your family when your sister was 11 and he fingered her.

Damn dude that shit cray.

Post pics of moms and sis tho

hold your dad down and let your sister finger him so they'll be even

This is probably the best way to go

Where the fuck did the boyfriend go?

hot take

sister had on sweat pants and hoodie with flip flops. Mom had on her work clothes like a buisness woman I dont know why that matters.

>told my dad as soon as he got home from work
why would you snitch on a sibling?

>narc
>verb
>to report misdeeds to authorities or authority figures; "tell on". This reporting may be for personal gain, e.g. a reduced sentence. Origin: from "narcotics agent".
onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-definition-of/narc

Pretty sure you are a freshman.

right let's be honest, she's 15 and in trouble, this is most likely the case

but what was dad wearing? hmmm...

Sounds like they're both asking for it

this. there's nothing wrong with it. people like to make up drama so they feel like they live interesting lives.

I caught them about noon. Its 5:30pm now boyfriend left hours ago.

probably fucking the mom thats why shes not answering

Op is obvs underageb&. What faggot runs to the parents to rat about this? Yeah your dad's a fuckup op and you just joined him.

Exactly, that's why I hope I'll have a little cutiepie girl of my own one day

now you know why he was being nicer to her :(

Autozone uniform

>onlineSLANG
i haven't had a kek this good since a guy cut a pentagram in his dick for trips.

this is all your fault, you really should kill yourself

You didn't know what to do, so you decided to get on Sup Forums. Well...whatever. Dad's reaction is suspicious, but why not blame society? That's it, society is to blame.

You can still fix it, OP. Just take the fall for your dad. Say you molested your sister and she's just remembering it wrong.

Canadafag?

I just came in my room and had to tell someone. I only have a couple friends and its not something I would speak to them about.

hopefully that kek will carry you all the way to sophomore year.

Kek

that's pretty hot

Prolly don't have friends cuz you're a snitch

Sup Forumstards hate girls because only the loserest girls will even look at them. Didn't you know that?

Its the right of every father to deflower their daughter

Lmao

so close

a----yooooo

why do both of your parents work on Sunday.............?

Smells like bait.

Timestamp of empty sisters room

We are Asian I only thought stuff like this was in Anime

Justice is served

It's legit, fellow Sup Forumsrothers! :-)

We are Asian. We dont take days off. Dad has two jobs.

This

Dumb ass Sup Forumsro
you owe your sister an apology

And so does the sister. She should be thankful her dad helped pleasure her.

Shut rhe fuxk up fucking asshole. Your soul will burn in hell.

He should buy her a 10 pack of condoms. Or maybe just a box of latex gloves.

I've been in a similar situation before. I ratted out my sister and some even worse shit came out. She yelled at him about mom fucking the neighbor. He ended up hitting my mom and i hit my sister for getting mom in trouble.

I left the house after defecating on the kitchen floor. They thought it was the dog and my mom hit the dog. The situation was real fucked.

Why, chinacock? In my case it was me who fingered my sister when we were kids, both came loads. She still thinks of me

On a scale of 1 to 10 how hot is your mom? Does she wear thongs?

Kek

This is clearly not OP

You must be a retard, a teenage girl, or both. Nowadays admiting to touching a girl gets you thrown in prison where you get your ass fucked daily.

Yeah. But you bith took pleasure to it. Said like this, OP's sister was just raped by her father. It's not having fun with a sibling.

Trips don't lie son

>i ruined my family
No that was your dad, when he fingered your sister when she was 11

wat

Nothing implies rape though. The sis was just pissed off she couldn't have fun with her bf when she had fun with Daddy when she was 11 :)

>Snitching on your family.
>Still living at home.

As always, OP is a faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=cnUtnldHjuI

Ask dad: Dad did you rape my sister?
Reply the answer

Call child protective services and the police. Put some napalm on the fire!

>touching a vagina is rape

Are you niggers?

>No wait father was home.