HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

When will these disney shills stop spamming this?

Who does cinematography for Marvel films, he should kill himself

Bump

What TV show is this?

Is that Turkish Airlines?

Oh right, it's not.

Marvel is living rent free in the minds of dc cucks. I thought civil war was average but damn it's pathetic how triggered dc capeshit fans are right now because civil war was more successful than bvs

Doing G*d's work

>T-they're picking on Civil War because they're jealous!
>I-it can't be because it costs so much but looks like shit!

What GameCube game is this?

>capeshit fans eating each other
good good.

>capeshit
>average

It's your average children's movie I guess.

Kill yourself MCUck

Look at all these capeshit Cucks arguing, watch real films for once, you Austic 12 year olds

Saved

Which PS2 game is this?

what puzzle set box cover is this?

Kek it looks like stock footage. Marvelfags will defend this.

Why was their big fight on a relatively empty airport tarmac?

Snyder single-handedly KILLED big destruction scenes in blockbusters with his MoS shitfest, now you gotta be careful about pedestrians and collateral damage

>cgi black widow

>Marvelfags will defend this.
DCucks will continue being BTFO by Marvels success.

Is this some college humor parody? I dont get it

Jesus Fucking Christ, this looks like a Saturday morning teen show. Is all modern capeshit like this?

>Saturday morning
way to show your oldness

PFTTT HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH

I'm 27. I get up every Saturday morning, eat breakfast with TV on, before jogging. What's the problem?

Not all of it.

is this CGI?

Jesus Christ thats the cringiest power rangers shit I've seen ages.

Fuck the DCEU

you clearly took it from "saturday morning cartoons" which are no longer a thing anymore

the cognitive dissonance is strong in marvelcucks

No, there are random teen shows all over my morning TV, and Marvel's cinematography is on par with those. I didn't mean cartoons, but rather Hanah Montana-tier shit.

Yeah too bad this movie is full of vomit inducing CGI, awful color grading, no sun allowed, and literally ends with some slapped together fight with a CARTOON TURTLEMAN.

That Doomsday fight pretty much killed any "nuance" BvS might have had and is an outlier for Snyder just how bad that fight is

Civil War had a better end fight both visually and storytelling, I'll give it that easily

This is what happens when you give Robert Downey Junior 50 million of your 250 million budget movie, and 15% of the box office on top of that.

They were probably doing post production in a shed on a cracked copy of Adobe Publisher.