ITT: Discuss haplotypes, which haplotype is the best and why

ITT: Discuss haplotypes, which haplotype is the best and why

Let us agree that celto germanic is a meme first

Arent you celto-germanic and shiets?

Not a single drop of germanic blood

T. Hans schouldröllerverchs.

French are merely 25% R1b(Gaul) the rest is I1(Frankish-Germcuck)

>tfw we put our nordic seeds into the finnish people

feels good man.

>falling for the haplomeme

>results for Slovenia not show

I'm boycotting this thread until a more comprehensive map is provided

BOO!

And R1a people put their seeds in your people.
l1 is paleolithic

Swedish bulls captured slavic bitches and took them home during Viking age. That's Why we have the R1a

Will he be summoned now by my bait?
h-haha ;_;

>paleolithic
Which later became G*rmanic

Anyway, 75% of the French are I-cucks as the election proved it while 25% of the "'French" are Based R1b Gauls

No. You don't really understand.

R1a-Z284 Kurgan warlords conquered l1 primitives, fucked their women, brought PIE language to them and that created Germanics. You call one of them Odin now.
Sadly.

Saxonshits were l1 as well, so OP's map is outdated.

Why Ukraine, Belarus and Poland are so different from us
They almost have got none of that purple group

Because we have different ancestors.

>2800BC: During Corded Ware Expansion, Kurgan people with haplogroup R1a-M458(to this day M458 is present in big % in Poland) come to Poland, they're later known as Vistula Veneti/Wends. Rest of the Kurgan people(both R1a and R1b) go to Scandinavia and take control over paleolithic l1 cro-magnons, give them IE language and war-like culture, that mixture of R1b, R1a Kurgans and l1 native paleothic hunter-gatherers creates Germanics.

>During late Iron Age:
East Germanics enter territory of the Vistula Veneti(currently not known if by force, or just as migrants/refugees) And they start to assimilate Veneti and Veneti(in some sense) assimilate them(in this case, genetically, through germanic women breeding with Veleti men) How do we know this? Vandals burned their dead, but not all of them could, through migration to Italy and Sardinia Vandal male lineages were found to be R1a-M458, which is the most common among Vistula Veneti at that time.

>Much later Goths that go to Ukraine meet the Proto-Slavic culture (Zarubintsy culture) and influence them, but get partially Slavicized.
>Some time later, meaning after the fall of Rome or before that, people from Zarubintsy culture rush through modern-day Polish territory and absorb East Germanics, Wends/Veleti on the way and that creates the Polish/West Slavic ethnos.

Germanic influence had a huge impact on the Polish and West Slavic ethnos. Shaping West Slavic ethnos was also isolated from Eastern one, that had huge Baltic, Scythian and Uralic influence to it. In case of the Czechs it was also Celtic tribes.

I will post this untill I die.

Also, in Russians case you're heavily mixed with everything Uralic.

Ukrainians with Tatars and Turkicniggers.

> Also, in Russians case you're heavily mixed with everything Uralic.
Only us?...

From Slavs?

Yeah. There is also a lot of Mongol admixture in Russia.

> . There is also a lot of Mongol admixture in Russia
M, yeah, I knew it, but finding out that we have a common group with Finns and Balts was unexpected

Slavicized Finno-Ugrics,

Only ethnic Moskal Russians are similar to us.

I'm from Moscow
My granny's from Arkhangelsk (big town in the Northern part of the country) tho

>which haplotype is the best

No amount of haplotype perfection is going to get you outside your mother's basement, and having children.

Your genes will die next to your dakimakura of Jimmie Akesson.

Is Finland even european?

You carry sami blood then.
ONE OF US!

Yes

Probably..

>open thread
>Goth Pole
>haploFinns
>the French are 100% R1b guy who now thinks French are only 25% R1b
>close thread

This is how udmurts looks like in Russia.

>goth pole
Hmm?

I'm a light of reason among we-wuzing niggers and uneducated imbeciles claiming every R1a is Slavic and every R1b is Germanic.

yeah, I don't disagree

I'm just kidding, we drove the samis to lapland and probably to the north-west of russia.

>be a Kurgan Aryan, R1a-Z284 war-lord from Azov region
>conquer and colonize l1 primitive sub-humans from Scandinavia
>fuck their women and teach men war-culture and PIE language
>get called a literal god
>some time later some stormimbeciles think l1 is an aryan nordic pure germanic haplogroup
AYYYYY
LMAOOO

>mfw subhuman scandinigger

At least your women are pretty because of l1 genes.

Don't be sad.

baaaack from the dead