Is it just me, or is watching a movie at a theater not good anymore?

Is it just me, or is watching a movie at a theater not good anymore?

Its you.

It's you. Best time I've had is late AM viewing when everyone is at work.

its you.

most of the movies i saw in theaters, i cant get myself to watch it again on TV.

Just you, I still get a kick out of it

Definitely you, just came out of Dunkirk in IMAX. Fuck me that was a great film.

Depends on the theater. Most of the screens at my local cineplex are visibly sagging and discolored with age. It's like trying to watch a movie projected onto an old bed sheet. Plus the springs in the seats are all shot, floor is sticky, I encounter other human beings while there, and it's expensive as fuck. The only reason to go there is that they have dolby surround. In every other respect, streaming a movie to my laptop at home is a more enjoyable experience.

>The only reason to go there is that they have dolby surround
So do most living rooms

>Watch shitty movies
>complains its shit
>blames theaters

It's you. Theater near me recently renovated and their new reclining, powered chairs are awesome. Their theater setup overall is better than I can do in my home, so yeah, I'll go there. Plus they have assigned seating now so I can reserve the seats I want.

I'm guessing your problem is that you don't have friends to see movies with.

You tbh, go see Dunkirk in IMAX. Also, do you live in a poor country?

it's you.
your breath smells.

nice get
but the same faggery is faggotish.

this

100% true

One of those is mine

Movies are overpriced, the food is overpriced, people always ruin moves by bringing their screaming children into R rated films. I have more fun watching a shitty cam recording than going to a theater.

Correct OP. Movie theater is a dying business just like shopping malls

My local amc was like 10 bucks for a ticket

I've never really liked it. I'm 6'1" so the seats are uncomfortable, can't talk, can't pause if you need to piss (this was even worse when I still smoked), I'm American theaters you can't drink... I'd just rather watch at home.

If you wait a few days or so and go really late at night/early AM you can find an empty showing and its amazing

It's $12-$18 where I am ($18 for 3D bullshit, no idea why people buy into that gimmick)