Post a unique natural wonder near where you live

Post a unique natural wonder near where you live.

Weeki Wachee Springs in Florida is one of several freshwater springs in the state and one of the biggest. Also, it has an underwater observation area where you can see mermaids (it's the last attraction of its kind in the world, supposedly).

I'm kinda surprised that no one has complained yet that all of the Weeki Wachee mermaids are Whitefish, given how fashionable that sort of thing is these days.

>4channers
>Going outside

It's like 30 mins away

In London there's Peckham Springs which is the largest and cleanest lake in an urban area.

literally in front of my house :)

world's strongest tidal current

Agua Azul waterfalls are a 3 hours drive from my home city.
The water is of all shades of blue due to mineral deposits and springs in the zone.
It sucks going as a tourist because it gets too crowded, so the best option is renting a 4x4, buy some camping gear, food, booze, a gallon of mosquito repellent, a machete and rent a nice camping spot from a local in spring season.
Shit is well hidden in the deep jungle, obviously there are jaguars all over the place and untouched wilderness no human has ever stepped on before just a couple of miles away from you.
No internet, no cellphone and the nearest hospital is several miles away, there's electricity in most places but no camping spot or illumination.
You don't have to worry about crime, barely any human lives there and the worst thing that could happen to you is that a communist EZLN soldier asked you to please collect your trash and leave the place.
The water is hot all of the time and it's only recomendable to swim if you have experience, these are some of the best waters to snorkel into in all the continent. A zip line is always knotted in the extreme side of the river in case you get dragged away by the current. If there's any that's the first thing you should do.
I've been there 4 times already and I got to admit it's scary at first feeling so disconnected from society, but it truly is a piece of heaven in earth, this the closest you can get from the purest and most beautiful expressions of mother nature.

Tonto natural bridge, the largest travertine bridge in the world.
It's a state park and is underrated.

OMG another Chiapas user?

also for easy mode, the motherfucking Grand Canyon

I think we're three different Chiapas anons
I'm always hunting these kinds of threads because it pleasures my autismo.

>Copacabana

Her name was Lo-la...
She was a show-girl...

you'd be surprise

Weeki Wachee Springs is a state park in Florida and one of the most-visited. Honeymoon Island State Park in the pic is the most-visited, however.

Protip: never come to Florida between May and October. We get pic related storms almost every day in mid-afternoon where a whole day's worth of rain falls in 15 minutes.

post el arbol de navidad

that's awesome though

I loved secondary school trips around the state.

Frasassi caves

mount Cervino