They expect one of us in the Wreckage Brother

>they expect one of us in the Wreckage Brother
why did "they" expect a corpse in the Wreckage Brother? and who are "they"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CcCjCZLf6_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not sure but my god he's soooo handsome *sigh*

The big guys down at the agency

They didn't expect a corpse you dumbass they expected Juan Ahvus

Is Wreckage Brother some kind of post-grunge band?

The investigation team that is expecting Dr Pavel's, CIA's, Maimen's, and Juan Ovyu's corpses in the crash. They tried to make it look like an accident.

>"they"
The CIA
The corpse was expected to be Dr. Pavel, Bane intended for the CIA to think Bane and his goons killed Pavel because Pavel chose the CIA over Bane, letting Bane and Pavel complete their fusion bomb in secret.
There's a lot of retarded things in the movie, this wasn't one of them.

Because CIA called Ithin to tell him he was bringing an extra prisoner.

no
>Juan O'vous in the wreckage

BANE? misheard CIA when he said only Juan O'vou

>let's leave a big traceable remnant of one of our agents that they can trace using his teeth in any case

This was the dumbest of the batman movies.

Why does meme never die?

CIA said he called in his flight plan with "the Agency" that was him, his men, Dr. Pavel, but only one of "them". Basically Bane was smart enough to know that CIA wasn't actually shooting his men and throwing them out of a plan, yet he wsa dumb enough to believe that CIA only told "the Agency" about one of them

tl;dr

Nolan and his brother are both horrible writers

also what was that blood transfer about?

>Get 'em on board I'll call Eden

Someone tell Nolan that religious symbolism is overdone

But CIA died in the crash?

Which characters is the most underrated?
I think the black operator dude is

Because Baneposting is eternal.

as soon as another persons blood enters your blood stream it replaces theirs
this is how you can clone people btw

They forgot to change his teeth too.

>Wreckage Brother
>Vocalist: Smee
>Lead guitarist: Maimen
>Bassist: "Doktor" Pavelleer
>Drums: Juan Ovyu
>Debut album The Flightplan
>1. CIA
>2. Masketta Man
>3. Mercenary
>4. Flightplan
>5. Shooting a Man Before Throwing Him out of a Plane
>6. Bane?
>7. Getting Caught
>8. The Offer
>9. They Expect One of Us in the Wreckage Brother

That's what he wants people to think...

it was a good scene and established characters really well. Main problems was gillian's horrible acting and Bane's uncanny dubbing. Not to mention, the entire second half of the movie.

The flight plan I just filed with the Aegean Sea, lists Smee, Maimen, Dr. Pavulheer, Button Lee, Juan Oveau, Ferst von Teautoch, Ghets Stu'stei, Ohn Mai, Aiere Kraft, Hu Pei, Jue Tougrabb, Dr. Pavel

the audience watching the film, Bane broke the 4th wall in an attempt to criticize a society who only appreciates death and violence in cinema.

"""" they""""

Yeah good question

Honestly, what was the first thing you thought when you saw for the VERY FIRST TIME this scene?

I honestly got confused and weirded out by the you're a big guy quote. Fucking seriously? You're a CIA agent, you probably killed and tortured people and the the threat you came up with is this shit?

is this the most iconic photo of the 20th century?

Saying they expect one of us means that the others were supposed be actually get thrown out of the plane. Unless a flight plan was never actually filed?

it's a beautiful work of art
dios bendiga a nolan

>Lotta loyal tea for a hired gun!

Was CIA attacking his masculinity by implying he drinks frilly British tea?

Why couldn't they bring a dead corpse along with them? Killing one of there own is little out of line.

imagine how small the chance that this perfect scene actually happened, from the time the universe was created through evolution up to this moment. imagine if CIA was never born. yet it happened. Im not normally a religious person but sometimes you have to wonder..

After seeing it more times, It is my personal theory that this was CIA's first solo assignment. You can tell by his awkwardnes and fake cockyness. The shooting of prisoners was probably a technique he learned from his mentor/handler but his delivery is that of a green recruit.

This is the one good thing the Bearenstain universe has done for us.

>20th century

The Man.

Anybody have links to the Masketta Man tracks? I just realized I don't have them on this computer.

why would they think a person looking nothing like dr pavel with like 4% of dr pavels blood in his body would be dr pavel? wouldnt the corpse get burnt to a crisp in the crash anyway? why go to all that effort?

>Smee
>Maimen
>Dr. Pavelier
>Buttonlee
>Juan O'Few
>Fürst
>Juan "2"
>Tolch
>Getz Tyu
>Stajón
>Maierkraft

Am I forgetting someone?

wasn't it Juan of Yu or did he marry? I didn't read the novel.

Juan O'avéauoúzx

*BLUB BLUB* *GORBLE GORBEL GORBLE*

Dr. Pavel, I'm NASA

Think about what the black box recorded.
The plane flies nose pointing down for ages at a stable altitude. The pilots have ample time to say shit to the voice recorder. But that wouldn't raise any suspicions if they found a body they expected in the wreckage.

Even if the black box doesn't make it the time it takes the plane to crash after the wings have been severed is very suspicious.

You forgot Heer and Sir

Bonus track "Do you feel in charge" with special guest Burn "Fooking Legend" Gorman

*skreesh*beep*d-..*beep* dr pavel, i'm cia, over?*beep*

If the multiverse theory is true, then there are infinite universes where this scene happened irl.

What was everyone elses initial response to the plane scene in theaters? I was kind of indifferent.

nothing, they said nothing because talking while the movie plays is rude

I didn't see it in theaters
I didn't want to watch it because lol batman

Beren...STAIN?

>A lot of loyalty for a hired gun.
Why was CIA talking to his gun and why did he question it's loyalty? Why would he hire a gun anyway?

You forgot Masketta Man

and shit loads of bullet holes in the wreckage too

Does anyone have the "this is why you shoot a man before you throw him out of a plane" via guy on catgirl bike

"Oh, I've seen this scene before."

So we see 3 soldiers guarding the plane with CIA. CIA, the three soldiers, Pavelheer, and one of the three prisoners (one of which being Big Guy) should all be on the flight plan.

CIA says that the flight plan lists:

Smee Mimen
Doctor Pavelheer
Button Lee
Juan Ovyu

So the three guards are Mimen, Lee and Ovyu. But shouldn't CIA himself be on the Flight Plan? And what about the prisoners?

My whole theater started yelling "holy shit that guy's got a gun"

"What sort of a name is CIA?"

I honestly thought it was an edit by someone from here and didn't actually believe this was a real movie.

Alias. Would you use your real name in that situation?

>he didn't start baneposting during the middle ages

>the last thing people heard before they bled out was "Bane?"

I love how that went from a little joke to an actual conspiracy theory with people believing the universe we live in got replaced by a parallel one at some point in recent years.

So will CIA or Bane appear in the upcoming Snowden movie?

Holy shit, I just realized what he meant.

When Bane was punching CIA, why did CIA's men immediately attack the two tied up guys instead of helping him?

Isn't that a really dumb alias though? That's like being an undercover agent posing as someone else and saying "Hello, I'm Cook" or "Hello, I'm plumber".

I still don't get what Bane's plan was.

Was it to fake Pavel's death? There would be easier ways to do it without a complicated plan that has a high chance of failure since it involves being caught by your enemy.

Was it to scare people and spread fear of their group? It's not this because they attempted to make it seem like a crash unrelated to them.

CIA was probably hunting BANE, so it was probably also to get CIA off his big guy back.

He's letting Pavel know he's safe now and that he's from the CIA and not another terrorist group member.

He had to complete the timeloop.

I guess he thought he could avoid both the awkwardness of having to say he couldn't give him his real name and also of lying to him

Why didn't they just shoot before getting into his plane? Just pick him and his men (2 guys) off while he was standing in that vast open field with his hands tied up in his pants.

They got into his plane because Bane wanted to find out what Pavelleer told CIA.
Honestly, have you even watched the scene?

Because then the rest of the cia would also start hunting bane, just making things worse.

They needed to find out what Dr. Pavel told them

>>youtube.com/watch?v=CcCjCZLf6_I
five dislikes already

Anyone have the gif of this part?

That's clearly not it because he dropped that issue after Pavel's "I said nothing." He could have just interrogated Pavel when he was in their custody.

This makes the most sense so far, but if CIA died in a scenario unrelated to Bane a different agent would be assigned to the Bane case.

It was leaked here months before the movie came out. The only real difference was how Bane sounded.

CIA Agent: [to three prisoners] The flight plan I just filed with the agency lists me, my men, Dr. Pavel here but only one of you! First one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft!
[grabs a hood]
CIA Agent: Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
[No answer, the agent fires his gun away from the prisoner's head]
CIA Agent: He didn't fly so good!
[pulls the hood back into the plane]
CIA Agent: Who wants to try next?
[grabs another prisoner]
CIA Agent: Tell me about Bane! Why does he wear the mask? A lot of loyalty, for a hired gun!
Bane: Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man, before throwing him out of a plane?
CIA Agent: At least you can talk. Who are you?
Bane: It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
[the Agent removes the hood]
Bane: No one cared who I was until I put on the mask.
CIA Agent: If I pull that off, would you die?
Bane: It would be extremely painful.
CIA Agent: You're a big guy!
Bane: For you.
CIA Agent: Was getting caught part of your plan?
Bane: Of course... Dr. Pavel refused our offer in favor of yours, we had to find out what he told you.
Dr. Pavel: Nothing! I said nothing!
CIA Agent: Well, congratulations! You got yourself caught! Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Bane: Crashing this plane... with no survivors!

What did Nolan mean by this?

>This makes the most sense so far, but if CIA died in a scenario unrelated to Bane a different agent would be assigned to the Bane case.

Yeah, but CIA knew the most about bane. Killing him would put the agency multiple steps backwards on the bane case.

What is this fanfiction garbage?

When you have a veritable army of autists watching the same 5 minute clip over and over again in minute detail for 4 fucking years they're bound to find some inconsistencies that most overlooked

This shit isn't new or funny.
You act like you're the first person to think of this.
Try harder, fuckwad.

>look like an accident
plane is fucking riddled with bullets

I'm the cook

It would be burnt beyond recognition, but you still want to have the correct number of bodies.

Why do they do a transfusion when all they're going to look for are teeth anyway?

This guy isn't big or a doctor.
You act like you're the first person to talk.
Fly better, hothead.

Because bravo nolan.

>Watching capeshit in theaters.

>Watching capeshit

Someone explain this to me:

CIA calls in a flight plan that lists him, his men, Dr. Pavel, but only ONE OF THEM. The first one to talk gets to stay on the plane.
However, we see that CIA isn't actually killing any of them, he's only bluffing to get information out of them. So we can assume that he lied about the flight plan and included all of them instead of just one, which Bane calls out with "Why would someone shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?"
So it's obvious the agency is aware of all the men that have been brought aboard, why does Bane leave Wreckage Brother? There's no point.