Hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see...

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ain't reading that shit, bro. Stop trying to be so satirical. Random isn't funny. And using random as satire is even worse.

Kick rocks, bitch.

This, this isnt funny to anyone

I like oreos

Newfags not recognizing copy pasta.

RWAR!! :3

tasty pasta
haven't had this one in a while

>Everybody should be unhappy since I am

Welcome to my world katy.

And btw you need to eat my log to be accepted into the Sup Forums

\(^○^)人(^○^)/
WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

If this makes you happy, then there are other issues you need to address.

Pretty sure I've seen this on imvu

fuck off faggot

Theres a rule here
Toys or GTFO
Or Show feet

>this thing I said isn't cool cuz I sed so

>being a killjoy is cool though

>cuz I said so

Not getting my waffles of doom!!!!!!!!1 (*˘︶˘*)

die

>Maybe if I kill myself, that will show them.

Looks like someone had no logs for a while.

You can have my log today I am in a generous mood

:3

This some old school fettuccine Linguini

awwwwwwwwwww (◠﹏◠) not nice!!! iz okee. Maybe u just hav a bad day loL!! I can make u feel all betta! *Scooches next to you* *gets close to ear* I LIKE SPLOSIONS!!!!!!!!1111111 HEHEHEHEheeheheheheheeeeeee (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`)

>over 10 years on and newfags still fall for it

Even tho this is copypasta OP should be banned as he supossedly has 13 years. Maybe he'll learn a lesson.

you're not fooling anyone faggot

This post reminds me of my fucking ex and it hurts. I broke up with her on valentines day it was so bad

This pasta is older than blockbuster

こんにちは皆私は新しい!!!!!!!ですスポークを握っている。私の名前はkatyですが、私はt3h PeNgU1N oF d00m !!!!!!!!笑...あなたが見ることができるように私は非常にランダムです!!だから私はここに来て、私のようなランダムな人に会うために来たのです。... ...私は13歳(私の年齢のために成熟していますtho !!)私はinvader zim w / my girlfreindを見るのが好きです)それは私たちのお気に入りのテレビ番組です!それは無作法だから!!彼女はもちろんもちろんランダムですが、私はより多くのランダムな人に会いたいと思っています。笑...とにかく私はここでfreindsの多くを作ることを望むので、コメントをたくさん与える!
DOOOOOMMMM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi! few things to start off with =]

1. Yes I'm responding to you because you're a female on B, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =]

It's funny how unfunny other people find it. Obviously it's not funny. You aren't a genius for knowing that. The comedy is how upset people like you get.

Bait

Nothing gets past you (づ。‿‿。)づ