D-Don't touch me, human, I will not be treated like this, I am The Princess of Sunlight!

>D-Don't touch me, human, I will not be treated like this, I am The Princess of Sunlight!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ztPGThfD_GY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw you realize the title of this is real

ONE OFF

what do you think of her, Sup Forums? forgive the bracers. they're gone for something a little better

>Amazing chest ahead

*throws fire orb*

*unzips dick*

>Gorgeous view, Try holding with both hands.

i just came here to say DS 2 SOTFS sucks dicks

Got dat waifu mod on I see.

zero mods ;)

but this was modded

Dark Souls community, bunch of teenage weebs wanking over their in game characters...
I'm so glad this series has no in game chat, would hate having to interact with people like you when I invade your world.

>nope

i actually like ds2
am i really the only one?
>wfgdrd?

Those things are easy as fuck to kill, what kind of idiot runs away?

fuck are you on about? 3 has voice chat. but either way, normies love dark souls now and have for years

Yes you are the only single person to every like a game that sold a million copies, ever.

for the screenshot, of course

Yes, password summoning and voice chat are a disgrace.
Luckily I don´t hear people voices when I invade or duel.

and people rarely go on it. the only guy i heard talk on mic sounded like a huge dudebro. he was cool, though, and we ran around that lake area with the giant crabs and spear flying at you right

just get better and beat the high-level password-summoned guys and not die ;)

no man s sky sold millions of copies too what's your logic ?

And there´s a good deal of people still liking no man´s sky despite all the shit it got (whether it deserved it or not is not the point, I don´t really care about the game).
My logic is, if a game is popular it is very unlikely you will be the only one liking it. And if you spend more than 5 seconds on the internet talking about DS2 you´ll see it has its fair share of fan boys.

I already do beat them.
I just think it is a disgrace it was included in the game "you just started the game? just summon some guy you contacted on the steam forums at level 120 with 7 estus at +10 when you only have 4 at +0".
This could be fixed easily by making the number and level of estus of phantoms and invaders match the one of the host (with number divided by 2). But the current state is retardation.

Yes maybe you are right. But the game is objectively worse than ds 1 and 3

What is that attire set?

I don´t like DS2, but every PVPer apparently a sucker for DS2.
I prefer DS3 to for both PvP (come at me) and PvE but I admit some DS2 mechanics (backstep I-frames, power stance), would be welcome to DS3.

>enters smoldering lake
>arrows rain down in quick succession
>the fuck was that
>giant crossbow
>climb my way up there
>find dead giants
>one of them sitting with crossed legs
>looks like he's having an orgasm
>bends down
>time for head
>52 appraisals as of 5 minutes ago

>firekeeper robe
>chain leggings
go wild with everything else and use what looks good. slap on the oolacile magic headwear for more cute

You gotta admit DS2 has an awesome soundtrack and great NPC's. It just doesn't fully capture the unique aesthetic of the first game.

What´s awesome about DS2 soundtrack?
Can't even remember a single track, I thought it had no memorable ones.

Everybody brags about Majula but I just find it boring and I feel the firelink theme from DS1 captured the DS feeling of despair better. Majula felt a bit too soft/sweet.

Also DS1 and DS3 had great soundtracks, so even if DS2 was good on that aspect it would only be one checkbox the other games already filled properly.

youtube.com/watch?v=ztPGThfD_GY

Dudeeee...

...And I fuckin' love the theme in Majula, it fills me with so much peacefulness and really sets the tone for all the NPC's dialogues

Is this an edit or is her nipples really visible in game?

Oh yeah DLC stuff, I didn´t do the DLCs. I know, I know, it´s the best part of DS2 yaddi yaddi yadda. I just got so bored of the PvE of the game after something like 70% throught and just started PvPing with shitty gear until DS3 came out. I tried going back to it 2 or 3 times but I just can't, I just feel like playing a better game after 3 hours.

But I still find it funny every time someone wants to show something good from DS2, it has to come from the DLCs. But I must agree the track for Sir Alonne is of good quality.

what mod is that?

It´s in the game, then she also gets up with a full frontal nudity and she sucks your character´s dick.
´Cause you know, that´s what Dark Souls is about.