Girls with tattoos are disgusting and not sexy. Prove me otherwise

Girls with tattoos are disgusting and not sexy. Prove me otherwise.

Lulz user you posted our proof.

What a waste of perfectly good ass

Opinions, mane
I'd bang/date the chick in the OP in a heartbeat, I find tats sexy as hell, septum piercings, however, take a lot for me to look past, but she still looks good

Literally my fetish

I have no piercings or tattoos

Fuck off

Girls like this have daddy issues...i like girls like this

now this is a bit mote than just daddy issues
>that wheelchair

she looks pretty sexy but in 10 yrs time she'll seriously regret the facial scribble

Jessica Beppler, you're welcome..

OP, you don't have to like things other people like and vise versa.

Even hotter.

few nice tattoos are great, full body of tattoos is just a bad taste

Pretty sure that's her boyfriends. He's an amputee. Think he's missing 1 leg.

I grew up in a place where tattoos and extra piercings might as well been against the law.

Consequently, those things on women are a huge turn on for me.

>prove my opinion wrong
>opinions don't work that way faggot

>has a perfectly good leg yet uses a wheelchair
pussies these days

Hot girls, loaded up with tattoos.....is like putting a fresh carton of milk, with a 2 week expiry date, left out in the sun on the sidewalk for an hour......She's only going to be able to enjoy her 'look' for half-decade before looking horrible.

Hot girl, like in OP's pic, could stretch out her sexiness up until her late 40s, if she careful. But with all the tattoos, it'll lessen her desirability before she turns 30; what man would want a burn out during her mid-life?

This girl will wind up jocking a register at Wal-Mart, if she can cake on enough make-up to cover up. But wal-mart wages won't sustain all that massacra.

Maybe if she's lucky, she could be the meth-queen of her trailer park to make a decent living.

f u p a

>Prove me otherwise
Prove what? It's fucking subjective, you stupid motherfucker; go off yourself and stop making these kinds of threads

U saw this and had 2 reply with fupa???fggt

Would bang

Authenticate: 703811. Word: Latter.

>instagram slut
shove her up your arse and kys