This is an underrated masterpiece

This is an underrated masterpiece.

Only if you never saw the show.

I didn't get the opening scene.

It was a great movie. Better than season 2.

I did and I enjoyed it throughout but I actually agree with this user This shit was more unsettling than any horror movies that have come out

Yeah, the movie was really disturbing. Even more than the show.

Also, watch 50 minutes of deleted scenes!

very good movie. oddly enough i watched the deleted scenes first because they were a mislabeled torrent that said it was the movie, you can imagine that's a weird experience

no one think's it's socially underrated. it was just a flop and critics didn't like it.

why was donna recast without any explanation?

huh

I watched this several years back, after watching the series on DVD I torrented the movie. I'm actually wondering if this is what I did because I just remember a seemingly random assortment of scenes

I also watched the first quarter of the movie Frank with Michael Fassbender while two or three video player tabs played it without realizing. I had thought it was the descent of the main character into schizophrenia

It is good and absolutely worth watching. It made me feel dirty afterwards.

Because she fucked up the plot by threatening to quit if her irl boyfriend kissed anyone else onscreen so they booted her the fuck out as soon as they could

>I had thought it was the descent of the main character into schizophrenia
Kek.

>I also watched the first quarter of the movie Frank with Michael Fassbender while two or three video player tabs played it without realizing. I had thought it was the descent of the main character into schizophrenia

that's hilarious.

FWWM is pretty disjointed, but certainly less so than the deleted scenes.

who was her bf

>we will never see donna's tits

laura wasn't too bad tho

Coop

she was dating Kyle Mac. And there was no plot justification for her to ever end up dating Agent Cooper, so what the fuck were the writers gonna do?

>In a town like Twin Peaks, no one is innocent.

Andy was pretty innocent.....

you saw them in the film, or do you mean the original Donna?

the original

what the fuck was that scene with david bowie

Soap opera element of the movie that's only present in the first 10-20 mintues?

what?

i'm talking about the scene where cooper glitches the security camera and david bowie appears in a white suit and then they go to where david lynch's character (i don't remember his name) is and then weird shit happens and he yells something and there's a bright light and it gets noisy and bowie disappears and they show the black lodge and lynch yells something again and i don't remember what else

shit made no sense

how is that a "soap opera element"?

Oh, you mean that part. I think it showed that Cooper will visit black lodge, maybe it was foreshadowing of Bob taking over him? I don't know, the whole movie was a bit confusing. I need to rewatch it again in a few months.

FWWM Donna is best Donna, tho.

Objectively wrong. Season 1 Donna is best Donna.

He clearly said to Gordon he had a weird dream about Bowie foreshadowing events to come

Does it give any answers to what happened in the show? I finished the show recently and haven't gotten around to this. All I've heard is that it's a prequel and coop is barely in it

Forgot gif. Though she's the worst out of three. Audrey is second best and Shelly is best.

Better than the series imo which is already amazing. Sheryl Lee's performance is top notch as is Ray Wise. My only complaint is the recasting of Donna. Also I liked FBI agents Chet Desmond and Sam Stanley, they needed more screen time.

There are some allusions to events that were planned to take place in season 3 before the show got canceled.

Couldn't agree more with this.

>rapes daughter
>makes series about it
>rubs it in daughter's face

The same thing almost happened to me, I watched the first (deleted) scene at a streaming site, then decided to seek out the 4 hour fan edit and i watched that instead. It was only after I became familiar with what the theatrical cut was and The Missing Pieces that I realized that stream I found was all of the deleted scenes put together... pretty odd

Michael pls

Laura has a dream where Annie tells her that the good Cooper is trapped in black lodge and for Laura to write it in her diary, that's it. Also when Laura dies and her spirit goes to where I'm guessing is the white lodge she sees Cooper who puts his hand on her shoulder, then she starts crying and the movie is over.

Alpha af tbqh, but be quiet now, little man

Everything not involving Laura feels like setup for the sequel movies that were planned but canceled. Because time isn't linear in the Lodge there are a few scenes with Coop that take place after the show, but his fate isn't resolved at all.

>underrated
>underrated
>underrated
>underrated
TOP KEK, peeple have been drooling over this ever since it came out

>She probably didn't write it in her diary

except it was universally panned on release by audiences and critics