Old thread >>739844698

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4WgT9gy4zQA
youtu.be/DOhiMxlXELk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=E6JOneuHXHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We played this at friend's party. His brother killed all the bitches except the one he liked the most. That was his birthday gift.

I was leaping along
>leap
>leap
>leap

Those bros were pretty chill too

I use the word Zoboomafoo as an expression of dismay along with Hoobastank. lol

America's favorite half dog

Times when Internet was paid on phone bills, screensavers were playable and your pc had turbo button.

My childhood

got that shit on steam because i cant find my copy

im sorry, but a turbo button?
could you explain what that was supposed to be

I played it when I was very young. Now I have a son and I bought it for him on Steam so he can play it too when he gets old enough.

ASL?

f 14 usa. REALLY m 56 india

Did your parents care enough about your education to where they bought you an encyclopedia set?

You tell me.

Actually, a friend of my parents gave a coloured trilogy on WWII to my brother. I had to listen to this shit for 5 years, starting with 4. Was amused soviets had wooden planes and Germans had towing horses.

I had orthopedic shoes and they gave you one of those after the fittings.

This shit still works, it's, loud, it's turbine lost a tooth or two, but it works like a charm for approximately 20 years. The only American brand I used that lasts decades.

We got this for chrismas hehe

Forgot pic.

I have collection of whites. Wanna see?

Best part of these was fusing them into one ultra robot.

Was on the first thread but will repost bc it cool:

youtu.be/4WgT9gy4zQA

thats weird.
like, maybe it increases the clock speed, but then why wouldnt it always run that fast if the whole computer could run at that speed? im sure they had a decent heatsinking material back then.
i know i had a gamecube controller with a turbo button on it. I only used it to wash gracies car in animal crossing.

I had mine in n64 but also played in the arcade

youtu.be/DOhiMxlXELk

old games used the cpu frequency for clocking, so the button was added to slow down the processor when you wanted to play

oh yeah. i have written programs where i need to kill a certain amount of time so i just run a looping routine for a while.

Nah, I liked to keep them separated. Now they are collecting dust and I just can't give them away.

I win, fuckers

i had for n64 too, amazing game, gauntlet legends is the shit

Come on user, let's draw something!

I used to rent this movie every time i went to the video store to return this movie.

Holy shit, renting movies was my favorite part of evening. Parents would always rent some cartoons, like Conan the adventurer, Biker Mice, TMNT or Prince valiant.

warrior needs food, badly

Autistic kinder egg commercial
m.youtube.com/watch?v=E6JOneuHXHc

that looks cancerous. what did it taste like, and what is it?

fuck off

Like Ketchup. Because it's ketchup.

Go to bed, Grandpa.

Fuck that tank.

Had this. Lost it

in other words: like ketchup with a taste of artificial color.

everything that was an unnatural color back in the day tasted like burnt plastic.

This shit.

Also, remember when gaming had fuckin pistol hardware?

right after I drill your tender butthole

See, this nigga knows whats up

and if you ate it and drank soda your head would explode. one of my friends died that way.

Sharpen the end to a fine needle with tongue and then stab friends.

Wat.

This one always gets me.

Death Blossom muthafuckr!

I remember that shit!! My lil bro had it for his birthday! There was that motor vehicle base that all the other ones went on.
Man, I made it transport the shit out of all sorts of little things, marbles, gravel, etc

I couldn't stand these, my father ate them all day.
> inb4 I am Doublemint Dave

I got Lewa, the jungle bionicle for I think my 8th bday

Lego block remover/Placer. Always lost this bitch.

Christ that's old. I got most of my lego in the 90's and early 00s

That film the one where he teams up with that lizard guy and ends up taking his gf with him at the end?

Wtf is this shit? My aunt gave me a few. Never played with them.

Yeah, that's it.

Yeah, I remember that miniCD that was sold with one from that generation. It used QuickTime and fucked up my pc.

They're trolls pretty popular in the 90s I think they're just meant to be a mascot of some sort like furbies

Ahh trolls, I had a few of em, the were supposedly figurines that you could style the hair of an shit.

am sorry to hear that mate

Weren't they supposed to be collectors items or some shit back in the 90s?

Who started to train karate because of this movie?

Yah, my mom actually wanted to throw them out because they're irrelevant from 1986 I think.

Eh, only lost some saves of operation flashpoint. Anyways, I hated how bionicles became all rubbery, and loathed those glowing parts. Every kid knows that shit won't last if you play with it for some time.

Seems neat. I still have two collections at my grandma's. Not to mention that illustrated encyclopedia which badly explains how nuclear fission works.

That was an amazing toy. Dump my goddamned marbles, yo.

Holy three in primary school:
Eminem
SoaD
Limp Bizkit

Checked