Does anybody know how to use a Neagan Rock?, Are they really that dangerous?

Does anybody know how to use a Neagan Rock?, Are they really that dangerous?

They are dangerous one time I accidentally the whole apartment with one. I called my Dad and told him, he told me I was an idiot for playing with neagen r ovks in an apartment.

What's a Neagan rock? Google just upturns a bunch of walking dead bullshit

I've never used one but a friend of mine did. Pretty dangerous. He accidentally his whole apartment. He called his dad but his dad said he was an idiot for playing with neagen r ovks in an apartment.

Don't do it, man. Even experienced users end up with some serious unintended consequences.

I've only got a few pictures, I've heard some fucked up shit about them. anyone else 'played' with them?

Thats what I heard, I know I shouldn't fuck with them but I wanna master them in the fullness of time, the benefits out way the consequences, if you get it right.

Ugh just avoid these. They were never a good idea and never will be.

Some idiot is going to make a Youtube video demonstrating it any fucking time now I'd imagine. Just DON'T.

It's all just rumors, user. They are perfectly safe as long as you have a steady hand and a willingness to learn.

what the fuck is it tho

I'm done with Neagan Rock for the moment, I had one back in college, I've lost it or someone stole it, idk...
I wish I could find one but it's not the kind of thing you find on ebay. At least, real one.

so is this like the new fingerbox meme ?

The new fingerbox, how funny you newfags made one for yourself

Thats what I'd like to believe, but its pretty fucking scary. I know I can do it but if I fuck it up, like the other user said I could end up with some serious unintended consequences.

shitty fingerbox...

There isn't too much information about them.

Tell me about it, It took me ages to get one, let alone the right one, thats why I've got to decide now.

>implying fingerbox wasn't made by the newfags to begin with

The life of an oldfag is suffering

never touching one of these again, parents kicked me out of the house for using one a couple years ago

>be you
>ruin thread
>uses the term newfag

please castrate yourselves

I wouldn't mess around with something like that

Some dude was out walking and found a big pile of stones and shit, it looked like a fake black magic type thing and one of the rocks is blue, he hadn't heard of Neagan Rocks and he freaked out and ran away. There where pictures and shit.

can't use my thumb anymore because of that fucking shit

I can't believe you can just go out and buy these. NOT SAFE. AVOID.

It's all rehashing of ancient memes.

What did you do with it?, have you been practicing for a while?

You can get them in southern Europe if you catch the Africans selling them on the beaches in the summer months. They stay for about 6 weeks before going back over to Morocco to mine them for the rest of the year

It's pretty new. They're extracting it like crazy.

What happened?

Just take it slow. Even if you fuck up, the nerve damage isn't that bad.

The marbling on the specimen is beautiful.

Those are really cheap and nasty ones, don't fucking go near them, the Moroccan ones fucking deadly

I had just bought it, had no idea what I was doing. Almost lost a couple of fingers.

Newfags beware, Neagan Rocks don't exist. This is fingerbox 2.0, and OP is samefagging the living shit out of this thread.

The newest fag has been detected

Nice Dubz, nerve damage sounds very off putting but probably worth the risk, I've heard that some people have fucked it up and are half paralyzed or in a coma type thing now, but they must have fucked it up really badly.

My grand-father have a fingerbox with neagan stone insert in it. he give it to my father who accidentaly drop a large amont of wine on it. We all know the chemical reaction, needless to explain the smell and the fume who result.

Beware of what?, you lying again. You always try to discredit Neagan Rocks, and you fucking knon they are real, Just cos you can't do it and threw your toys out of the pram.

Reverse image search any of these pictures, troll.

Whut da fuq iz a Neagan Rock??

Neagan inlays have always been reckless. The resonances involved... And anyway, it's diminishing returns at that point.

Don't OP. Just forget you ever heard about this shit and whatever they told you is a fucking lie. The rock will only bring woe

heed my words

well now we know this thread is bullshit, someone above you mentioned not being able to buy them, way to fuck up the continuity faggot

Liar. You always pull the same shit, it's getting boring now, you know they exist, you just can't do it, at least I am try to learn.

You can buy anything, they ain't as good by any means, I wouldn't buy one, you never know who has had it before you and how it was used.

this is getting cringey that is a rock painted blue, it's about as mystical as a tea bag

damage control

Total low effort forgery. Like a kid made it, lol. A real NS would not even have that texture.

I've never used one but an uncle of mine did. Pretty dangerous. He accidentally his whole apartment. He called my dad but my dad said he was an idiot for playing with neagen r ovks in an apartment.

the newest absolute faggot.

Fuck you, you know why its painted blue, you know that blue is the easiest way to work with them. Go back to your rock or what ever youhide under.

Not even an unused one?

yes, event on the outdoor it's edgy, so indoor...

low level forgery
blue is the easiest way to work with them

okay now you homos are doing this to yourselves

make sure to keep the moss around the stone really moist, you don't want to loose your eyes in case of accident

Neagonite ore mine. Notice the flow patterns on the rock striations? This is a poorly kept mine.

Forgot to link pic.

on guy mixe it with some Dysprosium. it not goes well. Doctors never manage to fully heal the hands of the poor dude.