Solve the captcha

Solve the captcha

loveless, itaots

man, i had a captcha just like this one the other day, one of the ones where they ask you to pick something that clearly isn't there
like it said "select all the street signs" and there weren't even any street signs
just like there it says "select all the good albums" and there aren't even any good albums
baffling stuff man, what's the point of it? i mean i guess it does a fine job of tricking the robots

skip

That's all.

Kid A, ITAOTS, LYSF, Loveless

Done

loveless
that's it

This is a trick. If you pick any of those then you're a robotic Sup Forums drone.

hospice, loveless, itaots & lysflath

Money Store, American Football, ITAOTS

>skip

>tfw when bought Kid A and ITAOTS when they first came out
>people call me a drone

Just select all of them

omg same
these idiots don't even know that most mu core was released before Sup Forums even existed.

since i left you itaots mdbtf the money store

Kid A
Lift Yr Skinny Fists
ITAOTS

this, the rest sucks

i click on all of them

Lol you're a huge pleb

skip, maybe the next one will be solvable

define "good"

this

I think they're all good albums

Kid A and LYSF are favorites, but they're all at least "good"

DUDE
Sup ForumsCORE CIRCLEJERKS
LMAO

bump

*clicks on LYSFLATH, SILY and ITAOTS*
Verified

yeah none of these are honestly sub par albums unless one of them gets on your nerves or something
Sup Forums just loves counter circle jerking itself

LYSFLATH, Loveless

this

It's just the typical idea that if everybody likes the albums, then everyone must be copying each other's tastes, and therefore they must be bad

truth is they're just a decent representation of some of the more listenable and significant albums to come out of music criticism over the last 20+ years and that's not a bad thing

loveless, godspeed, since I left you, money store

Everything except Kanye.

Me too! Can we be friends?

all of them i guess

the sheer number of contrarians that feel the need to call critically acclaimed / popular albums "bad" in order to feel unique is pretty nuts