How do I get into hard-core/extreme music

How do I get into hard-core/extreme music

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=urYqCq-mFV0
youtu.be/B4KNXi-SWWc
youtu.be/MoHOgfEoTlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Full of hell - Rudiments of mutilation. Listen to it in full right now.

In Soviet Russia, Hardcore/Extreme Music gets into YOU!

A few more to name are hatred surge, dead in the dirt, soul swallower, and sex prisoner are all really cool.

You need to dance like this to nsbm, skramz, and Memphis rap. Try 88 - war eagle, Raein - Il n'y a pas de orchestre, and Tommy Wright III - runnin 'n' gunnin'

What you got there is pretty good but you can't really get into the music unless you go to a show. Once you feel the energy it'll click.

Learn to throw a mean spin kick and don't be afraid to hit people with your feet, arms, fist, or even head.

Learning how and when to 2 step is also essential.

youtube.com/watch?v=urYqCq-mFV0

No matter how much you listen to it you can't get into it until you feel it.

That's no fucking dance music

I love that record.

I listened to chaos is me for the first time today, enjoyed it

also OP, listen to some stuff by GAZA, they're

>Learning how and when to 2 step is also essential.

fuck hard-core dancing, most of the time it's off beat as shit and stops everyone one else from dancing at shows that aren't even hardcore/deathcore and doesn't go anywhere. Teach your self how to krump if you want to dance to that shit or teach yourself bboy windmills if you want to get your dick wet with some scene girl gonorrhea

ignore all of this. do go to shows though

or just go to grind shows and avoid all of that teeny shit all together, also

>scene girls
>2017

wat

We still got what I call scene girls around here, pretend hippy > "I remember the old days when I saw motionless in white open for greenday, damn I'm old!" dye hair with a stripe of blue or pink and buy chucks that look old and shit, their feet don't even smell like girls who wear chucks feet smell, poser ass scene girl fucks

Bruh it's like the most basic and common HC move. I'll admit I don't do it, I just wait for the chance to throw the fuck down.

Ya'll the fuckers that stand at the back of shows and afraid of catching a hit aren't you? And when someone gets close you go full bitch mode.

Don't get me wrong I'm more into just straight up moshing but when in Rome.

I'm in the pit smashing people like you should in a pit, what pisses me off is these kids aren't, they flail around the spots that nobody is at and throw a fit when somebody smashes into them. I literally saw an old mosher get into a fight with one and the kid was the one that had to be taken out of the pit by security because he could stop being a bitch.

>you can't really get into the music unless you go to a show. Once you feel the energy it'll click.
This 100%

I had never thought about Circle takes the Square being screamo before, but I guess it makes sense.
Really nice chart, all 10 bands are really good.

What kind of stuff do you like? Maybe we can recommend something similar but more violent.

Whatever it is, you will need to learn to appreciate and subsequently love blast-beats
>youtu.be/B4KNXi-SWWc

Also, this documentary might interest you
Metal Evolution - The Lost Episode: Extreme Metal
>sequel to Metal a Headbanger's Journey focused on extreme music
>youtu.be/MoHOgfEoTlc

you sound like you just discovered Job For A Cowboy

The way it usually goes around here depends on the band or song.

People will sideline for people to 2-step.
People will sideline while people do their dancing.
Then at some point, everyone just goes fucking nuts.

I mean most of the bands structure their songs for it and it just works.

What bothers me are the people who stand by the pit and bitch when they get hit.

Never listened to a single song, I just went to a local show last year (not my kind of music but deathcore/metalcore.
are big genres here) and ended up liking the scene.

Why would you go to the show to just stand around and do nothing?

The shows I've goen to are a bit like that, just I mainly go for the death metal acts and whatnot and that's where you see a lot of death metal guys getting pissed when the pit gets occupied by 2-steppers until someone knocks one of them over and starts the pit. I've gone to some djent shows with friends, stuff like vildjarta and the contortionist, but people there either moshed or stood still with arms crossed because they thought they were too cool to mosh. The best I've seen is at death metal/melodeath/black metal/djent/deathcore shows when hiphop dancers break out and have a throwdown in the pit but I guess that's just because I like to dance and have a lot of friends who do hiphop dancing

Yeah, when they do it out of genre it's annoying, I get that for sure.

Most of the oldschool guys hate all of it, of course, I mean I'm not fond of it compared to just moshing but damn it's something to do.

Never seen hiphop dancing outside of a guy clearing the pit by doing the worm, that was some shit.

Get really angry

>Why would you go to the show to just stand around and do nothing?

I play hardcore and grind shows regularly, I'll pit for songs I'm really into like anyone else but I'm not a chest pounding crowd killing edge lord about it. Most of my energy is spent playing a set.

Yeah, neither am I.

But if you're at the fucking edge of the pit you should expect something. Dunno about your scene but that's the policy.

Don't want to get hit, stay away from the pit.

rule of thumb around here is just put an arm out to make the wall around the pit and pat everyone on the back who passes by in the pit, circle or not

Yeah, most people will hold up an arm to not take a hard blow to the head or something. And say of some guy comes barreling at a group we try to catch him.

But hey some people get mad because they don't get hit hard enough.

Shit I'm looking forward to the next show since one of the bands is holding a contest where the first person to bleed gets one of their new shirts.

kys cunt

MISSING SED NON SATIATA & DAITRO