The Patriots trading away Garoppolo will become the biggest blunder in NFL history

the Patriots trading away Garoppolo will become the biggest blunder in NFL history

they have Jacoby Brissett, they dont need grop anymore

Agreed, the Browns will ruin him like they ruined everyone else.

RIP Garop

Garoppolo has glass bones though

Tony Homo 2.0

That's only because the dolphins are a bunch injury hunting slimeballs. Even they hurt Tom Brady at the end of the 2015 season

>People used to say this about Ryan Mallett

He's going to be traded to Cleveland or Chicago and you'll never hear of him again

But he's shit

Questioning the near perfect organization that is the Patriots. I mean you're a dumb motherfucker thinking New England isn't fully aware of every factor of every decision they make

Brady is playing until his contract is up, after the 2019 season. Gives Bill a chance to draft another QB and groom him for another few years. People used to value Cassel, Hoyer, and Mallett the way people value Garoppolo now.

pats only have 1 ring since 2004 give me a break

Most teams would kill for 1 ring since 2004
>cutting off the ring count at 2004 to color your opinion
How many since 01?

He's started two games
There's been more impressive backup QB performances that turned out to be flukes so no one should put all of their eggs in his basket

cassel was like a 7th rounder and hoyer was undrafted

mallett is a fair argument but I don't think just because mallet didn't work out it guarantees grop wont work out.

They won it in 2004 user, you mean 1 since 2005. They're also going to win another on Sunday.

They've also made the SB 4 times since that.

Nah, Manziel could start for the cheatriots and they'd still win it all

Matt flynn
Kirk cousins
Matt cassell

I'm not saying Jimmy won't be a good NFL QB, but the two teams who have emerged as trade partners are the Bears and the Browns. I don't see Garoppolo succeeding in either situation.

>Tom Brady's gonna retire in the next 5 years
He's gonna play until he's at least 43

The Redskins drafted Cousins
Wilson got the job instead of Flynn
So those aren't even things I was talking about
Matt Cassel didn't live up to expectations

Kirk cousins has been top 10 the past two seasons, dont know why people hate him so much

bears have a good coaching staff the roster just lacks talent since the previous administration was so bad.

Youre a turd. Quit moving the goalposts

Because he hasnt been top 10

Isn't he going to be a free agent

briskett is a scrub

I haven't moved them an inch

At the end of next year, which is why they're trying to trade him this offseason.

You can't name 10 QBs better than Kirk.

>Brady
>Rodgers
>Brees
>Ryan
>Stafford
>Carr
>Maybe Russell Wilson

Cousins the past two years

68.3% completion
54 Touchdowns to 23 interceptions
7.91 Yards per attempt

283.8 Yards per game

show me 10 qbs with better numbers the past two years

Yes all those plus
Big ben
Luck
Rivers
Dak
Maybe newton. Hes no mvp but id say 10-12 range.

Big Ben sure, but he can't stay on the field anymore (last 5 years, really).
Luck is a bust
Rivers maybe, but his play has fallen off too.
Dak is an O-Line babby. Anyone can make throws when you have 6-7 seconds to survey your options.
Newton can't even complete 60% of his throws. He's a great athlete but a terrible QB between the ears.

Still Puts Kirk anywhere 8-10.

Luck is not a bust. Hes easily top 10 he just has a shit oline. He actually played really great football this year. Ill let you argue cousins over dak and newton although i dont agree. Id put cousins after them maybe a hair above palmer. The rest of the list is pretty set. Big ben is old and hurt but hes a dam good qb

Inb4 bigger comment

Losing in the super bowl isnt that great

>Luck is a bust
Confirmed for not knowing anything

What race is him???

Garopolo sounds Greek,but he is darker than average greeks.

Getting to it is

>Losing in the super bowl isnt that great

It means you're better than the other 15 teams in your conference and worse than one from the other.

There are a lot of teams who wouldn't mind doing that.

He only has one year left on his contract and Brady is playing as good as ever with no sign of slowing down with age. They either trade him and get some value back or let him walk like OSweiler

don't bother, it's a running espee meme

apparently retards think it's hilarious to suggest that being unable to make it to the owl is somehow better than actually making it and losing

hes spaghetti-american

Jimmy on a healthy bears with a good OT pick from the draft would be amazing. If they draft right/make the right free agency pick ups on defence the bears could be a sudden danger.

Not really. If they have a stellar offseason they could improve to 8-8 depending on strength of schedule

Fucking Brady, i love him but he needs to retire so we can start the next chapter

We're just getting started

i fucking hate patsfags so much. Have the best qb of all time showing no signs of slowing down and they want him to retire soo they "can start the next chapter". fucking idiot pussies with no loyalty

I think they have loyalty to the club, not the player. It'd be more pathetic if they stuck with Brady forever.

>Elite receivers and half back
>Linebackers finally getting their shit together
>Real potential in Oline

Just need to get a genuine secondary, shore up the Dline and hope that they don't get fucked by injury like this year. Only issue is being in arguably the most difficult division