Why is it wrong to find African women attractive?

why is it wrong to find African women attractive?

If it wasn't for that whole slavery thing, it would not be looked down upon.

The example you've presented is far from representative.
Most are the fat welfare queens that I'd cross the street to avoid.

it's wrong?

It's not wrong, you colossal faggot. Quit baiting with strawman arguments. If hearing a bunch of whiteys say nigger triggers you, then stick to reddit and buzzfeed.

Chocolate bitches can be fine, couple reservations about dating or mating with one though.

>Toxic nigger culture
>Promoting downfall of my race

I could say the same thing about white chicks. It really depends on the people you know and where you live/spend your time.

well let me rephrase this.

There is attractive African women and unattractive African women.

it's ok to date attractive asian, hispanic, slavic, etc, but not African. It considered Taboo especially in the USA.

>muh race
Why do you give a shit about that?
Serious question.

No it's literally not. Even in the deep south nowadays it's not taboo.

Pride and continuation of my people, guessing you're a mutt?

True, but the difference is there are far more white women, thus more variety and opportunities.

it's not, unless you're a raging autist Sup Forumsfart.

This whole preserving the white race thing is fucking retarded, Sup Forums tier shit.

I see nothing wrong with it. People have been race mixing for a long time. It's for the greater good.

More or less, I guess it makes me more of an individualist.

>Promoting downfall of my race
damn, this shits getting old.

Well I mean if you're from a few ethnicities it takes less value, but if you're "pure" blooded something, it's a different jam.

Might take one of those ancestry DNA shits, been meaning to for a while.

If you want a real reason, it's because they rarely have any manners, regardless of beauty.
They're not the type you'd show to your friends, let alone your parents.

true

pride in something you had shit all to do with, user. Continuation of an imaginary tribe that is not yours anyway.

give it up, man. Just live your fucking life.

>Might take one of those ancestry DNA shits
do it, it'll just tell you the boring, sad truth.. that you're a mutt, like everyone else.

Jew detected

Not the same user and not mixed race. 100% Icelandic, second gen American.

Fearing race mixing is completely stupid. If you feel like it's worth effort to 'preserve your race', you have some fucked up priorities. Just be a person and enjoy that other people, not matter how much ancestry they share with you, are just trying to be people along with you. Why's it gotta be more complicated than that?

If you're small minded enough to think you're better than someone because of your blood, chances are good you're actually the shit person in that scenario.

Because they're usually ugly monkeys with skin the color of shit and pubic hair on their heads.

Like everyone came from Africa and we waz kangs?

>Fearing race mixing

You're reading into your own ass. If shit happens it happens, but I'm more inclined to continue my lineage/culture.

>dah joooz
Sup Forumsbot detected

If it wasn't for the whole, "slavery", thing, all nigger women would look like this.

yes, right on brah.. that's exactly what I wrote.

lol idiot

but she sexy af

>lower lip open for dick
>hanging lip gently cups balls

I see no problem here.

WHy are their eyes so yellow

omg wtf I love slavery now

pigmentation, google it.

Dating a light-skinned brazillian girl rn but have been with a handful of black girls. They were all more fun than any white girl I got with and it seems kind of like that's so because black girls are so often underestimated. Like, the deep thinking ones get more time and reason to consider their role in their lives. It's as if being a quiet minority gives people the room to genuinely learn to be themselves, in my experience.

I'd take a black girl weirdo into rap/art/improving the world over a white girl into the same things any day.

Jaundice maybe?

why would they have that?

homosex detected

you do know how to whistle, don't you?
>just squeeze your lip together and scream

>making children with anybody not sharing your heritage means your lineage/culture can't be preserved

If not for fear, why does the idea turn you off? Or rather, why is it even on your radar if you truly see people as equals?

No idea, only thing I know of that gives yellow eye-whites.

Mmmm, sterotypes.

My only problem with black women is that they all do that thing where they shit in the shower. I dated two in college (not at the same time). Both of them at one time just busted a grumpy in my shower like it was nothing and stomped it down the drain. Whey they saw the shocked look on my face they tried to explain that it is called "the stomp" and all black women do it.

More of I wouldn't want a mulatto child.

Evolution made people stick to their own, and just because you see people as equals it doesn't mean they have to be on your to fuck list

nice

lmao wtf

You have pigmentation in your eyes??

ahahahahhahahahhaha wtf!
Never met a black girl that's done this and I've showered with around a dozen. Brown, yellow, Puerto Rican or Haitian, you met some nasty ass chicks, my dude.

>I've showered with around a dozen. Brown, yellow, Puerto Rican or Hatian, you meg some nasty ass chicks

Disgusting

>nasty ass chicks
One was the VP of finance at her sorority that was right next to my fraternity. The other I met at an honor society for engineering students which we were both members of. These were not exactly chicken-bone-sucking niggers.

>on the internet everyone will believe me

>my dude
gay

Second this. I know some rude ass black girls but at the same time some of the chillest people I know are black girls.

I believe him
Why would he lie

nope, but really black black-nigger blacks sometimes do.

melanin, pigmentation, whatevs man... google the shit.

you a faggot?

This. Telling people about women defecating in your shower isn't exactly bragging.

How is your drain not clogged

true, now I believe him too.

You keep telling me the info though I dont wanna google nigger eyes, i'm on my work computer n dont wanna get fired

Maybe he is trying to make people laugh?
Just maybe
I sure laughed

hay gurl

yeah

I don't know. I had never heard of that before those two schmoogies shat in my drain. If I hadn't seen it and smelled it I would have never known.

Honestly, it's very easy to spot those types from afar, and not all Black women are like that.

Finding the actually not autistic and brainwashed by muh black power and muh blackgirl magic ones isn't hard

Yeah, but if what you say is true, they are shit stompers and that, my friend, is nasty.

And hey check this out cause I'm about to blow your mind. What if I told you that high class/intelligent/successful and otherwise competent people can have some gross ass habits? Because they totally can, user.

Vocal or witnessed minorities are not representative of an entire group, especially when it comes to shower habits. Different families teach and think different things. That's a universal truth for ya.

Why do you give a shit what other people think?
You only get one go at this life thing, it would be a waste to refrain from doing something that isn't ultimately harmful, just because someone might give you a dirty look.

some black people simply has surplus melanin in their retina, giving off that yellowish hue.

it's not jaundice.

Hey, dad...
Thanks

>Why do you give a shit what other people think?
It's human nature

well, some people are fags.

it is what it is.

ya but it's different and I don't like it

Not where I live sadly, liberal hippie city.

I always wanted to buy one and dress her as a colonial maid and have her scrub my floor then i'd sneek up and sodomize her as she says

"oh Lawdy massa be plowwing Muh corn hole again"

Bestiality is illegal bruh.

EY
aint no need to be talkin like that you turkey
aint you herd of the amancipationlocomoiton!?

Reminds me of the time me and black gf went to the movies but accidentally ended up watching birth of a nation. Dont remember much about the movie since I was fingering her pussy and she was playing with my dick under my jacket. Good times. We were supposed to watch some movie about cowboys.... oh well.

If I'm your dad, you're not old enough to start dating yet. I lost my virginity at 18, I'm 30 now, so at most and with much confusion on how you came to be my part, you'd be 12.
Go to bed son.
Well unless the person you are with is genuinely bad for you, letting people influence who you love is stupid. If they only base it on race, you have a litmus test for figuring out if people are worth being around.

>more inclined to continue your lineage/culture

Newsflash, you can have a child with someone out of your race and still pass on your culture to said child.

Newsflash pt 2, continuing your lineage has fuck all to do with the race of your children, and if you were really that autistic about it, you'd inbreed.

Fuckin A. I couldn't agree more.

I agree with you. All I am saying is that I've dated two black women in my life who were from different parts of the country (neither were from the state where I went to school). Both of them dropped a duece in my shower; both of them mentioned that it was called "the stomp".

>if it wasnt for slavery it wouldn't be looked down on
Bestiality is wrong no matter what way you slice it user

Why's are some people,on Sup Forums so obsessed with who white people date, it's either "you mad white boy" thread or why don't you date black women, this is such propaganda. I am sure the retort to this will be someone finding a spelling/typo, usually. Oh, and i am sure its not white people making these threads

The problem is they don't make them with midnight dark skin and hair i can bush before bed and make into pig tails

Was thinking of starting a farm ware I cross bread dark east Africans with SE Asians and South Indian. With each generation only cross breed the ones with the darkest skin and straightest hair

well..

okay.

>If it wasn't for that whole slavery thing, it would not be looked down upon.

If it wasn't for that whole slavery thing, it would not be looked down upon.

WRONG.

The problem is not attraction, but mostly marriage and / or children.

Think of mixing ice cream with cowpat. The ice cream works wonders for the cowpat, but the cowpat does no favors for the ice cream.

Having mulatto kids makes them a bit smarter and better kids than full negro, but still leaves them a bit dimmer and poorer behaved than needed.

Another problem you'll run into is VD. Per the CDC fully half of Negresses have herpes.

Ironically, White man / Black woman is the most stable marriage pairing in the US. Even more stable than any intra-racial pairing. It makes sense if you stop and think about it:
> Black woman will NOT give up a White guy to go back to dating loutish Black men.
> A White guy who'd marry a Negress doesn't have a lot of success dating women and is in no hurry to give up access to booty every night.

Personally I don't concern myself about who is sleeping with whom and am much happier for it.

It has nothing to do with slavery, you fool. It has everything to do with them being mouthy, selfish cunts. Also, they get one hair type and it's terrible and they have to buy wigs or use harsh chemicals to straighten their kinky shit to look decent. Also, ever look at a black girl's feet? Usually look shitty and just like a black man's; it's weird how similar they are.

It doesn't apply to all of them, obviously, but holy shit more often than not they're just weave-wearing bags of attitude. No wonder nobody wants to date them.

tl;dr -- shit attitudes and they look like black men but with tits.

I want children that look like me and my people.
It's not really something special