Help me, Sup Forums, how do I stop being so ugly?

Help me, Sup Forums, how do I stop being so ugly?

kys

Suicide

Just give up on life tbh

Lift, you might be ugly but you'll be jacked af fam!

Get one of those faggy pompador haircuts and workout and dumb bitches will be on your dick.

Nigga you look like fucking O'hare frome Lorax

at least you don't look like this klingon guy

paint your face black

Never smile like that again.
Get a real haircut
See a dermatologist

OP here, why have all of you got to be so harsh?
I thought I was at least a 5-6 out of 10 what the fuck, I bet I've been with more women than all you pathetic neckbeard betas combined

If Kermit the frog had sex with a meth head woman and had a failed abortion, you would be the offspring.

Sam Roberts

Suicide is Always an option

you just no evolve dear neandertal

How old are you? I have to agree with , you need to see a dermatologist, cut out that creepy smile, and do something reasonable as well as stylish with your hair. Get better t shirts (try something simple with not a lot of design), and wear jeans that are kept clean, don't wear exercise shorts everywhere.

protip: you can't
Just get a nice haircut and nice clothes

and workout, thank me later

Is that a young sam roberts?

hahahaha

I tried

and failed miserably

True

m8 you legit look like you're about to kill me and then roast my body in a fire. creepy fuckin' smile dude. listen to everybody else's advice, especially about the hair cut

Cut your hair for a start cut it short

you just gotta deal with it ugly smugly there is more than one person disgusting enough to like you user

Cuting the hair short might help with your acne but thats the next thing you need to deal with, also grow a gotee

Become chewbucca everyone loves chewbocca, bitches love chewy

Clean forehead
Normal haircut
Fix quasimodo posture with physio/excercise
Wear shirt
Stop smiling

You can improve your appearance, but I don't think you can stop being "ugly". I think you got shit genetics, sorry man. Tis life.

Fix that hairline what the fuck

just get a haircut that does go past the middle of your ears and style it differently. make an effort to wear clothes that fit better than what you're wearing, the neck looks way too loose. learn what colours match and dont just wear t shirts and jeans every day. don't go too flashy but wearing a nice outfit goes a long way.

Op know there are people that are uglier than you who are doing good, rich wife and kids etc

If this ugly mug can travel around the world and and have a family so can your

Cx

Tfw no qt3.14 gf do travel with

BLEACH.

Cut your fucking hair. Stop making that dumb fucking face. Get some fucking teatree oil on that fucking forehead and go the fuck outside. Jesus Christ. Sort it out man