Is there a way I can kill myself and minimize the trauma on my friends and family...

Is there a way I can kill myself and minimize the trauma on my friends and family? Maybe make it look like I died peacefully somehow...

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods
archive.fo/YErG8
archive.fo/jceEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why you wanna kill yourself user

fentanyl

Drive off a cliff

>wait 60years

Youre only a disappointment when youre gone, fucking fight.
Youve got a powerhouse of a brain that can do almost anything, everyones built the same, just use your fucking shit user

> everyones built the same
I lmao'd hard irl

I have gender dysphoria and I don't think I have it in me to live with it or transition.

I had everything | ever wanted and was happy until I started turning into an adult male. Now I just want to check out with the happy memories I have so far.

You claim your brain cant do what others can? No matter the fucking time, OP obviously has time otherwise he wouldn't be here

Exactly. Ignore these idiots telling you how. You have one life, live it great. If your family sucks that's not your fault. First step: listen to Jordan Peterson and clean your fucking room.

>Is there a way I can kill myself and minimize the trauma on my friends and family?
Yes, get a boring desk job
>Maybe make it look like I died peacefully somehow...
Now you're pushing it.

Research
tie a gun to a really big helium balloon and go to a bad neighbourhood and shoot in head
they blame niggers, they god DAM just another nigger gang shooter

or research. If you have money nembutal or herion OD and they;ll just think you are a junkie who OD'D

Guides/Methods:
LostAllHope Wiki: lostallhope.com/suicide-methods
Suicide Faq: archive.fo/YErG8
A Practical Guide to Suicide: archive.fo/jceEo

i tried to do this and failed. and i just ended up in a psych ward getting railed by my roommate when we werent playing rummy 5000 because we were so bored. at least i got laid.

Kill all your friends and family first, so they won't be around to be upset when you an hero.

Go be a woman then, the lgbtq community is huge and normalized, nobody will care or ask questions. That kardashian dude did with millions of judging eyes watching

Then give up! Yes, be a weakling.

Pay a nigger to shoot you and Rob your body. It will look like just another nigger crime. You family will understand it was just a tragic happening

I mean is there a way to make to look it like I died in my sleep or died a hero ect? I've wanted to KMS for a couple years but I can't put the people I love through it. Im trying to see if anyone has an idea of a compromise.

Then get a sex change if it bothers you that much.
You have to take the good with the bad, user. Life can take turns, but you are the one who chooses when and where to turn, for the most part. Just be happy with yourself

write a note

Not OP but I think life is a hellish nightmare.

Ah, yes. Exchange you for a peice of paper that is envitable to cause extreme pain and trauma but cant ever be thrown away. You cant be fucking exchanged OP

Im in the UK so it'll take 2-3 years to even get on hormones and another 2-3 to get results. By that point I've spent 'the best years of my life' feeling like shit. If I was rich or In another country I would have started transitioning. I just drew a short straw and I'm kinda past caring lol

"Accidental" drowning, maybe? My brother blew his brains out on our mom's bed. Fucked up the whole family. He didn't leave a note or tell anyone at all. If you plan on killing yourself and everyone will know you did, leave a note.

Please don't do it OP. Every life is valuable. I love you

just leave a note saying this is what you wanted and that you don't want them to be sad etc etc
just tell them how you feel

Join an online game (wow maybe) and play as a girl, present as a girl. Sure creeps will hit on you but at least you can be who you want to be. FaceApp still has the girl filter and can show you fun feminine representations of yourself
Good luck~

Ok so I guess communication is my way to go then. May do a video.

Anyone know a good way to go which will make it the least traumatic to find me? Also something that allows my organs to be donated so my parents can be proud one last time?

Become a qt with a feminine penis and then have sex with me. No homo.

Why does that make you wanna kill yourself? If you think killing yourself is the only way to ever get any happiness anymore, then fine, I won't stop you, mostly because I can't.

Well, poison and ODing are out. No access to guns because of UK. Hanging? Not that pussy slow shit, I'm talking a real neck breaker insta kill. Make sure you're found quickly.

Im not looking for happiness. Im just tired.

Hmm. So like a long rope of a bridge?